BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Cynthia J.
I love this product. Since being a young child I've been having extremely dry skin. But since I've been using dove products my skin is so smooth and hydrated. I get tons of compliments all the time on how beautiful and glowing I look. Thanks dove for all you do.
Kat J.
TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I have sensitive skin that gets dry pretty easily, and I used to use all those fancy-looking frou-frou scented body washes (I’m looking at you, Bath and Body Works)... And while those body washes smelled nice and made me feel all pretty in the shower, they didn’t make me feel pretty when I got out. I wasn’t giving my skin what it needed, and my dry skin got worse and became coupled with body acne (which is never fun).

Then I talked to my dermatologist and he actually recommended I switch to Dove. I’ve never used another body wash since... My skin has looked amazing for the past couple years now and the dryness has significantly decreased. I still use lotion on my skin to moisturize, but on the days that I forget, it’s not the end of the world. My skin is still soft and smooth by itself. My body acne has gone away too. If you have sensitive skin like me, don’t wait any longer. Switch to Dove and see the gorgeous results yourself. Oh, and the best part? It’s super affordable. I grabbed the big bottle with the pump from Walmart and just keep refilling it with the 3-pack from Costco. Very cost-effective.

I recommend this body wash to all women. Give your skin what it needs!
Michelle R.
De mis productos favoritos, deja mi piel suavecita y con un aroma delicioso! Me encanta Dove... vale la pena!!
Denisse G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great body wash. Smell is great and you feel that your skin is really soft. We use it everyday but it seems to last forever, this is something that we try to buy regularly.
Kiesha A.
Love this stuff!!! You end up smelling like dove allllll day and it’s absolutelt wonderful! It leaves your skin clean, smooth and fresh! I always keep this in stock in my plethora of bath products and would recommend others to do so as well. Always great when it’s on sale!
Karelyn S.
Doral, FL
Si es nutritiva, deja la piel super suave, con excelente aroma, la usamos mi esposo y yo, a los dos nos encanta. Siempre alternamos los productos Dove, 👌❣
Jessica B.
Love this wash! Its my go to and even my boyfriend is hooked on it! I always try new scents n never disappointed, right now my favourite is the cucumber. Its a bit thick but once mixed with water it lathers well. I always apply it on with my loofa for better results!!
Whitney D.
Blairs, VA
I love using Dove products!! This is my go to body wash. I love the scent and it gives the body moisture. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Massiel R.
Coloncito
I love dove soaps and this cream bath is spectacular, leaves your skin soft and moisturized from the first application and is that as its composition has moisturizing cream, the pial is always kept hydrated is fabulous, I personally love it
Cassandra C.
Ashland, KY
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash has became my new favorite body wash. This moisturizing formula leaves my skin slick as a baby. I also love the scent it's very pleasant not fruity but very clean scent. I purchased this at cvs for around $6. I also like that it only takes a small amount so the bottle lasts for a long time. It suds very well.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.