BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jen A.
It took me awhile to write this review as I wanted to give it at least a week to make sure that my results were consistent and not just a “one-time” thing.

First things first, I’m very skeptical when it comes to trying out new products pertaining to my skin. I usually stick to a product that works and use that for years so it’s gonna take a whole lot to convince me to use Dove’s Deep Moisture body wash. But to my surprise I am IMPRESSED!

At first look, the bottle/packaging is very similar to many body washes available out there. So honestly it wasn’t all that appealing to me. Once I opened it and took a whiff of it. You can already smell a nice, seaside scent very familiar to the Dove collection. Although it’s an enticing fragrance, I was afraid that this was going to transfer to my skin and I personally am not fond of having a strong scent that will linger on my skin.

As I squeezed out a very generous amount to lather, I realized that I made a huge mistake. It doesn’t take much to use, a little really goes a long way which is great because that means that the product will last you much longer. Once I got out of the shower and my skin air dried, I can already feel the smoothness of my skin. As I quote from the back of the bottle, “Dove makes your skin softer and smoother with just one shower” and it totally did, and that truly surprised me. It was so smooth that I didn’t need to put lotion on my body, which I do all the time right after showering And the scent I was afraid of, it wasn’t as powerful as I assumed it would be. The scent it left was just the perfect amount, not too strong but enough that it still left that gentle, pleasant smell.

As for the smooth feeling I felt, I was truly impressed. So I even put it to the test. As a mom of two, sometimes I don’t get the luxury of taking showers everyday so after missing 3 consecutive showers I must admit that my skin was still as soft as it was when I had showered.

Overall, I’m am totally in love with this body wash and actually will be replacing my current body wash with it. Awesome product and totally recommend it to everyone.

Thank you @dove, totally surpassed all expectations.

This is a complimentary product from @influensterca and @dove sent for testing purposes.

#dovebodywash #deepmoisturehydration #influenster #influenstervoxbox #dovecampaign #giftofgentle #complimentary #contest #ad #free
Samantha R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used cucumber and vanilla these make my skin feel so soft and good! The smell is amazing.. I literally wash myself twice just to get the scent of the smell
Katerina B.
Toronto, ON
I loved the Dove deep moisture body wash I received from Influenster, because it left my skin feeling like I did not need to use lotion after my shower. My favorite thing about it is that it bubbles/foams just like a bar of soap instead of being just a creamy body wash. This is the reason my husband liked it too because he solely uses Dove bars of soaps. I also loved the smell as it is fresh but not too aromatic so it didn't leave me feeling like I doused myself in scent. Great product overall!
Cynthia J.
I love this product. Since being a young child I've been having extremely dry skin. But since I've been using dove products my skin is so smooth and hydrated. I get tons of compliments all the time on how beautiful and glowing I look. Thanks dove for all you do.
Areej G.
I loved it, it gives a wonderful rebound and softness to the body...

Moisturizes and refreshing smell I do not give up
Ashlie L.
Kalamazoo , MI
Recently started using dove body wash more. My skin gets VERY dry with every body was I have used. This product was smooth and didn’t make my skin feel dry, felt more refreshed and smooth after using it. I would recommend this to anyone who has dry skin or skin irritation.
Ashley K.
Harlem, GA
Best body wash! I love how gentle it is on my skin. Doesn’t leave it dry or “squeaky” like bad soap does! The smell is amazing. And it is very affordable for the quality! Highly recommend & I will always use this!
Estefany S.
Hartford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash mi piel es muy reseca y desde que empecé a usar dove mi piel está más suave y tersa y más hidratada
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It leaves you feeling nice and soft cleansing deep into your body softly, as it put moisture on your body at the same time.
Maria L.
Etobicoke, ON
Have been using this dove bldg wash for about 3 weeks and I notice a huge difference in my skin. It's more soft and moisturized for longer after and I don't have as many blemishes on my back as I used too. I'm definitely going to be grabbing another one.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.