BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jen A.
It took me awhile to write this review as I wanted to give it at least a week to make sure that my results were consistent and not just a “one-time” thing.

First things first, I’m very skeptical when it comes to trying out new products pertaining to my skin. I usually stick to a product that works and use that for years so it’s gonna take a whole lot to convince me to use Dove’s Deep Moisture body wash. But to my surprise I am IMPRESSED!

At first look, the bottle/packaging is very similar to many body washes available out there. So honestly it wasn’t all that appealing to me. Once I opened it and took a whiff of it. You can already smell a nice, seaside scent very familiar to the Dove collection. Although it’s an enticing fragrance, I was afraid that this was going to transfer to my skin and I personally am not fond of having a strong scent that will linger on my skin.

As I squeezed out a very generous amount to lather, I realized that I made a huge mistake. It doesn’t take much to use, a little really goes a long way which is great because that means that the product will last you much longer. Once I got out of the shower and my skin air dried, I can already feel the smoothness of my skin. As I quote from the back of the bottle, “Dove makes your skin softer and smoother with just one shower” and it totally did, and that truly surprised me. It was so smooth that I didn’t need to put lotion on my body, which I do all the time right after showering And the scent I was afraid of, it wasn’t as powerful as I assumed it would be. The scent it left was just the perfect amount, not too strong but enough that it still left that gentle, pleasant smell.

As for the smooth feeling I felt, I was truly impressed. So I even put it to the test. As a mom of two, sometimes I don’t get the luxury of taking showers everyday so after missing 3 consecutive showers I must admit that my skin was still as soft as it was when I had showered.

Overall, I’m am totally in love with this body wash and actually will be replacing my current body wash with it. Awesome product and totally recommend it to everyone.

Thank you @dove, totally surpassed all expectations.

This is a complimentary product from @influensterca and @dove sent for testing purposes.

#dovebodywash #deepmoisturehydration #influenster #influenstervoxbox #dovecampaign #giftofgentle #complimentary #contest #ad #free
Katerina B.
Toronto, ON
I loved the Dove deep moisture body wash I received from Influenster, because it left my skin feeling like I did not need to use lotion after my shower. My favorite thing about it is that it bubbles/foams just like a bar of soap instead of being just a creamy body wash. This is the reason my husband liked it too because he solely uses Dove bars of soaps. I also loved the smell as it is fresh but not too aromatic so it didn't leave me feeling like I doused myself in scent. Great product overall!
Cynthia J.
I love this product. Since being a young child I've been having extremely dry skin. But since I've been using dove products my skin is so smooth and hydrated. I get tons of compliments all the time on how beautiful and glowing I look. Thanks dove for all you do.
Stacey E.
Minot
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells great and feels great! My go to body wash always! Nice fresh and clean smell. Never anythhh negative about dove!
Sophie P.
Welland, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this guy a long time ago. I really DOVE specially shower products. They always have a very unique DOVE SMELL. The price is average but i can find good deals on sale. This bottle is so big that it can last for 3 month. As its name, after shower, my skin feel super soft and smell good. I don't know if i can find any shower gel better than this guy.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
DolledUpby J.
Vancouver , BC
Was sent this for a Vox Box and I'm actually surprised how much I love it. Dove usually is super moisturizing and this didn't disappoint. I honestly feel like I can get out of the shower and not moisturize after using this product, and it has the nicest lather.
Lidia B.
Leamington , ON
1 TIME USE! 🙌 before & after using this Dove deep moisturizing body wash is great to see, and feel! #giftofgentle #complimentary #affordable @dove @influesterca Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Houda B.
L’hiver est long cette année et ma peau est hyper sèche. J’ai beaucoup aimé dove il laisse une couche d’hydratation sur ma peau et évite les démangeaisons.
Jessie C.
Calgary, AB
This body wash is king. It leaves you smelling and feeling fresh. It lathers well. The smell last for hours and leaves you feeling confident. The bottle will last weeks as you don't need to use much. I would 100% purchase this body wash to those looking for a new option! Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Liz S.
Surrey, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have seriously, awfully, dragon-scaly dry skin. It’s an unfortunate side effect of thyroid disease, and the skin on my legs is particularly bad. I’m all about the lotion and oils, but having the extra moisture in my body wash is important too. Dove’s moisturizing body wash gets deep into my dragon scales and helps to smooth some pretty rough terrain, and it doesn’t feel icky afterwards (because there’s nothing worse than weird residue!) It’s definitely helping these legs feel a bit more confident about the upcoming shorts season.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.