BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Maria L.
Etobicoke, ON
Have been using this dove bldg wash for about 3 weeks and I notice a huge difference in my skin. It's more soft and moisturized for longer after and I don't have as many blemishes on my back as I used too. I'm definitely going to be grabbing another one.
Kenzie C.
Calgary, AB
This product smells AMAZING! I love the way it lathers and how soft it makes my skin feel after I rinse it off. Sometimes I don't even need to put on lotion afterwards!! It is a great price point for a quality product.
Lauren L.
PORT MOODY, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this old classic! It’s been years since I’ve used dove body wash so I was pleasantly surprised to receive this. It lathers great, smells clean and fresh and is affordable! Would definitely recommend. I received this for testing purposes but reviews are my
Own.
Kayleigh D.
Hantsport , AZ
Love using Dove products! Especially the body wash! I have sensitive skin and this body wash is amazing! Leaves my skin feeling super soft!
Krishia G.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using dove body washes for some time now, been using the cucumber one but this one is becoming a good alternative. I like how it makes you feel very moisturized in one wash, however I don't like that the first few times I tried it it gave me some allergic reactions. I've found the longer the streak of using this keeps the allergic reactions at bay. With winter ending I feel like this would've helped me over the dry spells! It's very creamy in consistency so you don't need as much to use each time
Dove isn't kidding when they call this 'Deep Moisture'! This lathers up really well and leaves my skin not only clean, but also super soft. I always moisturize my skin out of the shower, but this product leaves me feeling so moisturized that I feel like I don't need to! I also love that this body wash is sulphate and paraben free. Even though I love that classic Dove scent, this one is really powerful, so it probably wouldn't work for those sensitive to fragrance.
Michelle D.
Astle, NB
I was really excited to try this product since I've been exclusively using my own homemade soap for years. While I was initially taken aback by the heavy perfume, I loved the texture and feeling of my (very dry) skin after. Smooth, rich, moisturizing.
Jessica S.
Edmonton, AB
The moisture this body wash provides is amazing! I usually take the hottest showers I can stand which dries out my skin like crazy, I used this product consistently over a few weeks and it made a huge difference!
Leona Y.
Mississauga, ON
New favourite body wash! Love how creamy the texture is and leaves my skin clean, smooth, highly moisturized, and smelling so fresh.
Hilary L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash was amazing to use in the colder months because it is so moisturizing. It lathers up really nicely, smells great and a little bit went a long way. Definitely worth giving a try if your skin is needing an extra boost of moisture!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.