BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product! I have a soft spot for Dove products and this is one of my favorites. Firstly it smells amazing, and foams up into lots of super soft suds. It leaves your skin soft and smooth. The smell lingers on your skin but isn't overpowering - just a clean smell. Also its pretty good value for money.
Karen S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff is great! It gives awesome moisture and leaves skin feeling soff and smelling clean after just one use. I will absolutely purchase this again.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like Dove products because they are gentle, effective, and very affordable. This one is no different, and this particular body wash is a staple in my household. It's available in a lot of discount places as well. Very moisturizing and would recommend even if you have dry skin.
Charlene P.
Edson, AB
I love this body wash it leaves you body so soft and smooth. I really enjoy the whole line they have with body washes they all smell amazing and seem to last a long time because a little goes a long way. I recommend his product to anyone that wants their skin to feel silky soft.
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I tend to have dry skin especially in the winter but I've been using this for the past month without any issues. Smells great, gentle on skin, and super affordable!
Tracey G.
Uxbridge, Ontario
I never really put much thought into the cleansing products I used. As I age, I am more aware of how my skin is reacting to the years of abuse. Soap was whatever product was on sale.

Over the last 5 or 6 years, I’ve noticed that my left elbow is extremely dry. Dry to the point that if I leave it untreated, the dry skin catches on my clothes. I’ve used different moisturizers over the years (albeit, none faithfully or with any regularity). Lately, it’s been getting worse and I knew I had to commit to caring for it.

I’ve only been using it for two weeks now, but wow! My dry skin has been completely transformed. My skin is no longer dry and cracked. In fact, my skin is repairing itself. It’s not thick and ugly anymore.

My skin does not feel oily after using the product. It feels clean, with no “film” left from the body wash.

I have elegant lady elbows!! I’m a body wash convert … I would highly recommend this product to everyone, not just for problem skin.
Julianna F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is a very good product? Hydrates and smooths your skin. Very nicely scented. Cheap as well
Danielle L.
This is the best body wash hands down, i use the sensitive skin one it does wonders on my skin.

This Body Wash fulfills its promise as a moisturizing cleanser.

It has the typical reknowned Dove scent that I truly love

A VERY little amount is required in order for it to take full effect. I pour a few inches of cleanser onto my loofah, and within a few scrubs, my loofah and body are full of light fluffy suds. I tend not to feel clean unless there are plenty of soap suds - and Dove does not disappoint.

It rinses off easily, and after drying off, my normally dry winter skin requires moisturizing - I have not felt the need to use moisturizer since I started using this body wash!

I would definitely recommend this - the bottle will last me for quite awhile! ** 5 Stars**
Nicole E.
Bakersfield, CA
It's like lotion that cleanses you.
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is such an affordable product but they deliver very high quality product. This body was smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.