BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Mindy J.
Freeport, IL
Dove is supposed to be the "ultimate" soap. I have never been able to use Dove products. They break out my skin, and cause it to dry out. I believe I am actually allergic to it. I always find it amusing to see the commercials on tv about how amazing it is. NOT for me.
Mar E.
Bronx, NY
I don’t like Dove body wash, it made my skin dry. I felt like I wasted my money, I used it for a few weeks and it was horrible.
Robin Y.
I purchased a 3 pack of this from Costco, mainly for the price. I have used Dove bar soap in the past with no problem, but I was unable to use the body wash. I haven't tried any other types of the body wash, but this one in particular made my skin break out and get all itchy. The price was great, so I wish that I could have used it, but it just must not have worked for my skin type.
Emma J.
Annandale , VA
There is nothing moisturizing about this body wash, it actually DRIES out my skin, which tells me the formula is harsh. It smells nice and lathers well but that's about it. I wouldn't buy it again, there's plenty other higher quality products at the same price point. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
IyIy D.
Not my favourite. It made my skin really itchy and irritated, maybe only used it twice but then had to get rid of it.
Amanda G.
This product might work for other people but it didnt work for me. It left me with a layer on my skin that felt slimy!
Sky N.
Galveston, TX
I don't like this body wash that much only because of the lather. I don't feel like it lathers and once you decide to rinse it off it feels as if there is still soap on you. It's a weird texture. I love the bar soap of this exact one a lot more. I actually use that daily. The smell is very refreshing, but the texture is the downfall.
Paige W.
I do love dove but all of their products give irritation to my skin, leaving it dry and flaky.
Mindy M.
Des Moines, IA
For some reason this body wash makes my skin red and irritated. There must be some ingredient I am allergic too. I'd give it zero stars if it would let me.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Bought this for myself because it was affordable and I wanted to try. Left my skin soft but also greasy feeling. Will not be buying this stuff again. Will stick to bath and body works products.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.