BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Brixanne B.
Maplewood, MN
Love how soft my skin feels after using this product! Seriously my favorite cheap product that I use. Rinsed clean and doesn't leave skin feeling stripped.
Samantha S.
Bend
This is one of my favorite body washes. Dove is a great brand that can be found at almost every store. This wash is creamy and lathers up nicely. It moisturizes my skin while cleaning it.
Amanda W.
I have been using this product for as long as I can remember. I have super sensitive skin and this body wash has never given me a reaction. It makes your skin really soft and has a great natural scent! It’s really affordable, I highly recommend!
Allycia H.
I love this body wash. It lathers nicely in a loofa and leaves your skin feeling soft and healthy right out of the shower. It has a nice fresh scent that's not over powering or artificial. Best part of all, it's on the cheaper side when compared to other brands.
Sophia G.
My number one favorite body wash. Dove is such a great brand. I love how hydrating and soft it leaves my skin. I usually get my Dove products from Target or I'll go to Safeway.
Morgan J.
Dalton, GA
Leaves your skin super soft and not oily. I always have the fear that moisturizers will leave my skin oily but, this one does not. The scent is light and fresh. You can not beat the price either!!
Ameni c.
Gabes
i love it i love it  i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
mrrrr_g ⠀.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this and been using it a long time! Does the job and gives me amazing results. Highly recommend to anyone. Been using it since I was younger and it will continue to be a staple in my household for years to come! Love this one
Marissa D.
Fultonville, NY
Dove body wash is the only body wash i will use! I've tried plenty of other types of body washes, including those from places like bath and body works. While they do smell awesome, they all seem to dry my skin out a lot. Dove is the best combination of awesome scents and the moisture your skin needs, especially during the winter months. I will never use another body wash again.
Chourok S.
Morocco-MArtil
Wellness Guru Expert
Hello my name is chourok sebbah i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
this is my address
Name: chourok sebbah
Adress :loutissement oum kaltoum avenue congo rue ruelle 19
Zip code : 20802
city: Martil
country: Morocco
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.