BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Lys E.
Fresno, CA
Like in movie Tangled ‘mother knows best’ My proud Hispanic mom knows whats best for my siblings and I. My mom has always took care of her skin, as well as ours. She has only ever bought/used Dove to wash our hair, and wash our body. This body wash is favored in my house, my brother even uses it over her old spice products. It leaves the skin soft as silk, and it keeps the skin smelling good for a long time after your shower. This body wash will always by my number one in the shower. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Smells sooo good! I love how moisturized my skin feels after just one use. It doesn’t take much to get the job done!
Candice H.
This is a super moisturizing body wash! And it’s also very sensitive, I use it on my sons all the time. Dove has always been my go to soap and they have never failed me. Definitely recommend their products!!
ariana f.
dominican repúblic
My skin is so hydrated while I take a bath and it shines incredible it is a good product and it adapts to what you need
April B.
Dunville, NL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love dove, smells so good. It’s creamy and lathers great. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisturized.
Haleigh B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove never disappoints. This body wash leaves my skin feeling clean without being overly drying and stiff.
Jesica O.
peekskill
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash I like it because it leaves my skin smooth smooth beautiful good I'm satisfied
نايا ر.
I love it strongly, its smell is beautiful, I use it, it gives my skin moisture to last after bathing
Tykeshia H.
Pittsburg, TX
I love the way it smells when I get out of the shower it’s has my skin so soft and smooth my skin doesn’t feel so dry I use the product twice a day it’s not to expensive and affordable I would recommend everyone to use this it will have you feeling great
Sydney S.
This is an inexpensive yet high quality product for all skin types and skin. I have heard dermatologists recommend this as a face wash and makeup remover as well as a body wash because it is gentle, moisturizing and unscented. Remember skin is a barrier and unless you get it dirty by way of makeup or sweat or actual dirt :) it needs something slippery to help get it clean again, otherwise warm to tepid water is really all you need. Be kind to your skin and it will reward you with a long and beautiful life!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.