BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Marlene S.
Love!!! My skin is smooth, I smell
Good and I am clean. A little goes a long way. All of the scents I’ve used have been great
Julia Isabel S.
Amo este producto deja mi piel muy hidratada, tiene un executive precio , ningún contra o pros , es muy recomendable
Beauty J.
This smells sooooo good and fresh! I used it on sponge in the shower and it really did moisturize my skin. The product doesn’t lather with bubbles but I find that it spread evenly on my skin. It definitely cleans very good without drying out my skin at all unlike my other gel body washes I normally use. I love my luxury products but I will definitely be re-purchasing this.
Jéssica S.
New Albany, OH
it's like a moisturizer. my body smell soo good and my skin is hydrated!
I like a lot. I don’t use bar soap because I'm allergic. the body wash fits perfectly to my needs and is an excellent product.
Vanessa C.
Brea
I have super sensitive combination skin and this is the only Body wash I use after trying alot of different body washes.
Emily S.
Lawrence, KS
Dove Deep Moisture Body wash is ah-mazing! It makes your skin feel so clean and smooth, just as it should! As an added bonus- it smells GREAT! I was not disappointed when I bought this product! It is not too expensive beyond reasoning, neither! I think it is well priced for the amount you get! Dove is my go-to body wash brand! I’d definitely recommend to any friends/family!
branda k.
Sterling Heights, MI
I love the way this smells and feels. It’s moisturizing. The scent is amazing and you can smell it hours after your shower. So affordable, and would purchase again. Highly recommend
Jordanne O.
Pemberton, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Super creamy and soft! It lathers well! The smell is barely there which is nice tho I wouldn’t call it fragrance free. I don’t know if it moisturizes the skin but I don’t see it drying out the skin. A great body wash overall and works with my sensitive skin
jeniffer v.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ever since I was little I have always used dove products. After moving in with my boyfriend I used different brands, but recently just started to use Dove again and I cant deny that its the best. It smells amazing and leaves my skin smelling so good and so moisturized. I love all their scents.
𝐵etty 𝒞.
perry
This is the only brand of body wash I use! This line of Dove body washes are amazing & creamy. It won’t leave a dry feel afterwards. Very moisturizing to the skin & smell amazing
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.