BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Madison M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body wash I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just body wash.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just started using Dove body washes about six months ago because my skin decided that it wanted to be extra and act up anytime I used a product containing sulfates on it. I was trying different body washes from Dove since I heard they all were supposed to sulfate-free. This one is my favorite so far. It doesn't dry my skin out, is just as gentle on it as the sensitive skin formula, leaves me smelling wonderfully clean and feeling fresh. It lathers very well and is so very creamy. I even use it on my face when I run out of my first cleanser (I double cleanse) or just don't feel like looking for it.
Kara W.
Philadelphia, PA
Love love love this body wash!!!! I have been a Dove product user for years with their bar soap, shampoo and conditioner but have never tried their body wash until this year. I instantly fell in love! I have sensitive, dry skin and I’m always applying lotion which gets annoying so when I bought this body wash it was a dream come true. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized all day long.

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is inexpensive and you can find it at any drug/department store. I highly recommend this product!
Fiona M.
Boston, MA
LOVE.THIS.STUFF. Dove does a wonderful job of mixing a body wash as well as a moisturizer into one bottle. Reasonably priced and can be found anywhere. I have little bumps on the back of my arms and legs and whenever I use this regularly it helps to lessen those bumps! It's wonderful when you don't want to get all slimy with lotion after a shower, this stuff moisturizes you without even needing to leave the shower! I recommend and it's the only body wash I use.
Janelle T.
I received this product free for review from Influenster. What I like the most about this body wash is the scent - It has that classic clean Dove scent that everyone knows and love. I also love how it lathers and instantly feels moisturizing. Out of the shower, my skin doesn't feel dry, I could probably skip applying lotion but I still do anyways. I also like how available and affordable it is - Definitely a great every day body wash.
Jenna B.
I've been using this bodywash by Dove for nearly 6 years and nothing comes close to beating this. I have found that it's super hydrating and gentle on skin and the light fragrance is heavenly. Other body washes tend to leave a film or dry out the skin, but not Dove. The soap leaves you feeling refreshed and without your skin feeling stripped or irritated. The body wash also foams extremely well so a little product goes a long way.
Kristen-Chantelle W.
Lachine, QC
The Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is very nourishing for the skin. With a loofah, it foams and lathers really well. I've used this body wash in the past and really enjoy it. Though it's a little pricy, it's often times on sale so you can get it at a great price. It has a subtle and fresh smell and leaves my skin so soft.
Yindra S.
Houston
Fantastic deal, but last I checked they didn't stock this particular bottle anymore.

The smell is great, and it's nice and buttery so it feels like you're smearing cream all over your body. Feels good man. I almost wish it was thicker, I feel like I remember other doves being thicker. Maybe, maybe not.

I ended up getting to replace this when I ran out and I'm excited to see how those are.
Emily S.
Lawrence, KS
Dove Deep Moisture Body wash is ah-mazing! It makes your skin feel so clean and smooth, just as it should! As an added bonus- it smells GREAT! I was not disappointed when I bought this product! It is not too expensive beyond reasoning, neither! I think it is well priced for the amount you get! Dove is my go-to body wash brand! I’d definitely recommend to any friends/family!
Dianna G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has a great creamy texture that leaves my skin so soft! I noticed immediately that I didn’t need to apply as much lotion after using this for a few days. It lathers up very quickly and goes on thicker than other brands. I would highly recommend for anyone - whether or not you have dry skin! The most noticeable thing was my hands in the winter were not as dried out - game changer!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.