BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Cassie D.
My go to for body wash. The light scent makes it easy to use for both genders. The moisture is great! When I use this Dove I don't have to apply lotion after the shower anymore and my skin is still soft.
Stephanie S.
Cleveland, OH
It does make your skin soft and smells good(clean fresh scent) but it is very thick and kind of hard to get out of the bottle. Alot of product would be wasted if you didn't really try to get it all out.
Libbie K.
Dove has always been my favorite, but this is definently my go to. I have super dry skin and this always eliminates my problem. Also smells so clean I can't resist 😁
Patricia D.
Monroe Twp, NJ
dr told me to use this item because i was very ithchy and had very dry skin. Within one shower my skin felt so soft and smooth and the itchiness stopped. Highly recommend it.
Ashley A.
I love dove products. It has a nice smell. Lathers nicely and I think a little bit goes a long way. I use the shampoo , conditioner , lotion ! I cannot wait until the new dove baby products come out .
Myra A.
San Diego, CA
By far my favorite body wash/scrub! Makes my skin feel refreshed and soft. And being the type of person who does not like strong florescent smells this body wash is perfect.
Jennifer V.
It does it's job. I feel clean and refreshed, but I don't feel moisturized. After the shower I must use another product to feel moisturized. But this product does clean you.
Aja B.
Massillon, OH
My entire a family uses this body wash. I'm the only female in home, sometimes I try new body washes, and all the guys are like, please just get the usual stuff we get (the Dove) Lol! It doesn't leave a residue. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and moisturized. It smells great and has a rich creamy consistency. Basically, it's a staple in my home. The only reason I ever try anything else is because I'm a product junkie and addicted to trying new stuff :)
I love, love Dove's Moisturizing Body Wash! It leaves my skin baby soft every time. I like how it lathers a lot in my loofah even with using a little bit of the body wash.
Nicole U.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I liked the smell of this and it did a good job at providing moisture. I have been a bit disappointed that it it doesn't get as foamy as other body washes. It definitely goes on more like a lotion. If you aren't careful and leave some in the tub that doesn't get washed down, it can create a slippery situation. Wasn't a bad purchase, but I wish I had not purchased a twin pack because I'd rather pick a different kind to try next time instead of getting through two bottles. Not my preferred, but okay if I run out of others.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.