BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Brianna L.
Concord , NC
Super good for dry skin. Also good for sensitive skin. Dove is the only body wash I can use that doesn’t cause me to break out. Super affordable and can me found at every drugstore, corner store, or superstore
Tamia C.
Hampton, GA
This is one of my many favorites. I use it almost everyday the appliances is amazing it makes your skin feel so good. The scent is very pleasing. The price for this is actually amazing. I highly recommend getting this in your life.
Leah B.
Independence
This body wash leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. It is gentle on your skin and smells amazing. I enjoy this product and highly recommend it. It has helped me with my eczema issues.
Andrea M.
This was a must have at the end of my pregnancy. The body wash helped cleanse and soften my dry skin at the same time. Giving my review on influenster without any influences or compensation.
Crystal U.
Absolutely love this body wash. It is does good deep cleansing on the skin and leaves a nice smell on my body. It is a good price at Target and i would recommend this product to anybody that wants to have a clean fresh body
Eboney J.
South Holland, IL
I loved using this body wash. It softens skin moisturizes skin this body wash smells so good it makes you feel extremely fresh. It leaves a lavish scent on skin. This is a product worth trying out.🛁❤💸😊😁
Tiffany F.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've been using Dove body wash for years now. It makes me skin so soft! It cleans very well & I don't have to use too much of it like others. Although I do try & but other products for body washes. I always seem to go back to Dove products. Try it for yourself!
Lexie S.
Grand Forks, ND
This makes my skin feel soft and wonderful! It smells amazing and the packaging is great. I found it at Target, super convenient! I use it daily and my sensitive skin is able to tolerate it!
Maryah L.
Great product I only really use dove products. I've tiered other but these feel great on my skin and make it super soft. Last long then the bars. And use the right amount of product each time
Charakee D.
Rogers , AR
I love love this body wash. It's my favorite and it's very moisturizing. It's very gentle and it smells so good. I got mine at Walmart and I think it's a good price cause it last forever. Will definitely will buy it again!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.