BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Cheyenne C.
After trying Dove body wash, I've come to terms with the fact that I will never buy any other brand of body wash other than this one. Dove offers a wide variety of mouth-watering body washes to choose from that feel great on my skin. As a person who suffers from severely sensitive skin, I would most definitely recommend this product to anyone considering it. The scent is light, but noticeable enough. It lasts for about 24 hours or less. I always am complimented hours after showering with comments like "you smell great, what fragrance are you wearing?" Now I can happily say I don't have to waste money on expensive perfumes. It's a fantastic product.
Elizabeth L.
Camby, IN
Best body wash I've used. Smells so clean, leaves skin soft and moisturized, and is thick so it's more than just a body wash but definitely a moisturizer. Rinses off clean and doesn't leave residue.
Lisa P.
Glen Burnie, MD
One of the best available! I usually have very dry skin, especially when having to deal with NY winters. I've tried countless products over the years with the hopes of not wanting to scratch my skin off all winter, and for each of those countless products, I either ended up feeling as my skin was more dry, or the complete opposite and feeling like I had a greasy/oily layer left on my skin. This, however, leaves you feeling squeaky clean with no residue left behind (even if you like tons of suds like I do!), has a fresh clean scent, and actually moisturizes like it claims, leaving your skin feeling super soft, even in the worst winters!!
Miranda V.
I love the way Dove body soap leaves me feeling clean without feeling as though all the oils in my skin have been sucked out. Dove keeps my skin soft and youthful.
Janis H.
Minneapolis, MN
This is great in the winter when you want to hydrate your skin. It also smells great without being too perfumey. One of go to hygiene products when I want extra hydrated skin.
Mindy C.
Austin, TX
I have very dry skin and this product by dove really brings it back to life! I love that the scent isn't overpowering and is so fresh! I would recommend this product to a friend.
Libbie K.
Dove has always been my favorite, but this is definently my go to. I have super dry skin and this always eliminates my problem. Also smells so clean I can't resist 😁
Stephanie S.
Cleveland, OH
It does make your skin soft and smells good(clean fresh scent) but it is very thick and kind of hard to get out of the bottle. Alot of product would be wasted if you didn't really try to get it all out.
Darlene B.
Arlington Heights, IL
I have very dry skin. Dove body wash helps moisturize my skin and its long lasting. If your looking for a moisturizering body wash that also sensitive to your skin try Dove.
Cassie D.
My go to for body wash. The light scent makes it easy to use for both genders. The moisture is great! When I use this Dove I don't have to apply lotion after the shower anymore and my skin is still soft.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.