BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Katelyn S.
Churubusco, IN
Great hydrating body wash! With the constant use of sunscreen this summer this has been great for my skin! It lathers nicely & leaves my skin feeling so smooth. I would definitely recommend this product & it's affordable price!
Chrishondre S.
With this product I don't have to be hesitant about breaking out and strong scents. It's friendly to all skin types and has a nice soft luxurious feel and leave you feeling and smelling good !
Kam O.
Kittanning
I think this has a very clean and soothing smell. i use this everyday and my skin is so soft and not cracked or dry at all. it is very gentle and i highly recommend for sensitive skin. i definitely will be buying this again!!
jasmine g.
Brownsburg
Great product with a light fresh scent. This body wash is very moisturizing and has a great lather. I would recommend to use with a shower sponge. I purchase this item from my local target. There were no cons while using this product and I would definitely recommend
Courtney B.
Towson , MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I honestly use this as both a body wash and a hair product it makes my skin feel amazing. I buy the HUGE bottle that will last me for forever for such a great price. It is what I am currently using
Lissette C.
New Britain, CT
I'M THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO CAN'T USE JUST ANY BODY WASH OR BAR OF SOAP BECAUSE I GET A RASH SO I DECIDED TO GIVE THIS ONE A TRY N WAS A BIT NERVOUS AT FIRST BUT IT WORKED GREAT AND LEFT MY SKIN SMOOTH.
denise f.
This body wash keeps my skin smelling clean and feeling fresh. It doesn't make my skin feel oily nor dry. Just right. I also have sensitive skin and this by far hasn't given me any irritation.
Maddie L.
The only body wash I buy. Leaves my skin clean but also moisturizers, which is normally a concern for my sensitive skin. Super gentle and a great price. Use it every shower! I will repurchase.
debbie l.
this makes my body feel clean and moisturized at the same time. if for some reason, I don't moisturize right away, my skin doesn't feel tight. it's a very smooth cleanser and smells pleasant.
Rebekah D.
1773 popps ferry road apt i23
I'm a huge fan of dove products because I have sensitive skin. I love dove because because my skin is very dry so when I use other soaps it makes my skin itch. dove smells very good anyways.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.