BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Samantha C.
Louisville
Everytime I use dove moisture products, it dries my skin out worse than before. I would not recommend this product. It took all of the oils left in my skin away.
Livvy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really enjoy this body wash. I have been a person who uses the regular bar soap and wanted to give a body wash out. But I have very dry skin. I know that Dove is a very trusted brand and I expected this moisture body wash would hold up to my expectations, which it did. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling good. I do still put lotion on afterwards anyways though. This product also lathers really well so a little goes a long way. I would recommend this product and I also plan to buy more when I run out.
Kiren Z.
orlando
I think this body wash leaves me smelling so fresh sometimes I don't even put on deodorant. I love it. It makes me so smooth and relaxed. I live buying it from target because they always have it for a good price.
Jamie J.
Union, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite body wash thus far! I don't care for lotion in the summer because of the heat and humidity. Dove Body Wash cleanses clean but leaves you moisturized.
Becky J.
N Abingtn Twp, PA
Best product for dry and itchy skin. Gentle on sensitive skin as well. Great price for the amount of product that you get. Highly recommended by my dermatologist
Nancy M.
Memphis, TN
This product works great I use it everyday and love the price. It feels very nice on the skin and smells very nice and clean. It is very moisturizing it is also good for sensitive skin an overall great product
Larrissa S.
Oak Park , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the dove original fragrances a lot. It always smells so clean. This particular body wash is nice it feels luxurious and doesn't leave my skin overlay dry.
Cheyenne C.
After trying Dove body wash, I've come to terms with the fact that I will never buy any other brand of body wash other than this one. Dove offers a wide variety of mouth-watering body washes to choose from that feel great on my skin. As a person who suffers from severely sensitive skin, I would most definitely recommend this product to anyone considering it. The scent is light, but noticeable enough. It lasts for about 24 hours or less. I always am complimented hours after showering with comments like "you smell great, what fragrance are you wearing?" Now I can happily say I don't have to waste money on expensive perfumes. It's a fantastic product.
Elizabeth L.
Camby, IN
Best body wash I've used. Smells so clean, leaves skin soft and moisturized, and is thick so it's more than just a body wash but definitely a moisturizer. Rinses off clean and doesn't leave residue.
Diana V.
Boca Raton, FL
My skin tends to be dry, and is worse in the winter. My skin during the winter, they're just too drying. I keep the big bottle of this in my shower during the winter. It is thick, creamy and white, lathers well, has a nice scent, and leaves your skin feeling great - not at all stripped or dry. This body wash is about as hydrating as you can find, and it keeps my skin from feeling tight and itchy. It soothes my legs after shaving. Soybean oil is one of the first ingredients, even before the lathering agent. This is a very nice body wash for anyone with dry skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.