BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product! I have a soft spot for Dove products and this is one of my favorites. Firstly it smells amazing, and foams up into lots of super soft suds. It leaves your skin soft and smooth. The smell lingers on your skin but isn't overpowering - just a clean smell. Also its pretty good value for money.
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove , IL
Love this stuff makes your skin supersoft and super clean. Very affordable and then basically every single store that you can go to. Highly suggest it definitely worth it for the price.
Janie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I had gotten this a few weeks ago and love it instantly! It made my skin feel super soft with each use and has an amazing smell, that def stays on your body the whole day!
Brittney L.
Wenatchee, WA
Best body wash, hands down! The smell is so fresh and clean. It's the perfect combination of sudsy and creamy. It lasts for ages and it makes your skin feel wonderful!
đź‘‘Monalisa E.
Lawrenceville, GA
My boyfriend loves the feel of this on my skin after I've taken a shower he says makes my skin feel extra soft so i love it for that and it feels good after using it
Morrie L.
Brooklyn, NY
The perfect body wash.I adore this brand and product.I have dry and sensitive skin,so this is the only brand that touches my skin.Great smell and feel.Love love love
Tori G.
This dove liquid soap leaves your skin very moisturized and it gives out natural skin nourishment that goes deep into the surface layers of your skin.This product is very affordable and a really good bang for your buck. I definitely recommend this product.
Erin D.
Yorktown Hts, NY
I really loved this product. It was one of my favorite. It smelled great but the scent was supper stroking which I loved however one of my siblings had an allergic effect to it and left her skin with serious irritation
Elizabeth P.
Plymouth, WI
Protip: If you have eczema, run...dont walk...RUN to buy dove. With a whole family of sensative skin people, the only thing i use is Dove. I wont use anything else.
Cheyenne H.
Fort Hood, TX
I love how creamy and moisturizing this body wash is. The container is huge so you get a lot of product for the money. I also love the clean scent that it comes in.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.