BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jassmyn G.
Hialeah, FL
This is awesome it leaves my skin super moisturized. I have gone through at least 3 bottles.
Tatiana G.
Levant, ME
Make's my skin really soft. I love using it. I don't have to put lotion on after the shower!
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this product. It works well and is really milky and smooth. Makes my skin feel nice.
Jessica K.
Merced, CA
Very smooth rinses of great. moisturizes good. fragrance isn't strong but leaves you clean.
Sandy W.
I love how Dove deep moisture body wash makes my body smooth and smelling fresh afterwards.
mandi n.
Greensboro, NC
I love this product it really keeps my skin soft and smooth. I feel moisterized all day!!!!
Lita A.
Cross Hill, SC
Use this every day it helps with my dry skin it has a lot of moisture in it love it so much
Olivia R.
Baytown, TX
This is the only body wash I use! I love how it smells and how clean I feel after using it!
Yakisha S.
Lodge, SC
I relly love this product because it most cost efficient and it also has a pleaseant smell!
Kelly M.
Pickerington, OH
Love this for my dry skin it's helped it so much! I use it every night the only soap I buy
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.