BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Elisha C.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This is only shower body wash I use. I have a dry skin issue, and this is the only thing that leaves me moisturized and feeling good. All scents leave the same result!
Jessica T.
This product makes my skin feel so smooth and most importantly clean. It doesn't harm my skin and I am very delicate when it comes to lotions and body washes. Great product would recommend for people with dry skin or for those who want their skin to feel smooth.
Antonia W.
Citrus Hts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body wash it's perfect for me and my husband who have sensitive skin but need moisturizing body wash. Feels nice and hydration with a light soft clean smell.
Jordan M.
I'm not the biggest fan of body washes, I tend to use bar soap but this one is pretty good. It has a clean scent that is not too strong. My skin feels soft after use.
Amy K.
Fresno, CA
This is a basic body wash. Not the best but defiantly not the worst. It’s creamy and a great alteration to use to shave your legs. The moisture is also very soothing. I would by this again!
This product moisturizer, cleans the skin. It's a good price it's long lasting. It's gentle on the skin. It lathers up well. It has a nice mild scent that last on the skin. This is a staple that I buy over and over again.
Jennifer B.
Love the Dove body wash. So moisturizing. I spray tan so I love that this has few chemicals and scents that would wash it away. Definitely will use again. Also want to try some other scents. Overall, great for the money.
Morrie L.
Brooklyn, NY
The perfect body wash.I adore this brand and product.I have dry and sensitive skin,so this is the only brand that touches my skin.Great smell and feel.Love love love
Jasmine G.
Oakley, CA
Love this because it's very gentle on my skin. It leaves me with an amazing scent and feeling very fresh. I will continue to buy this product and the price is great.
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove , IL
Love this stuff makes your skin supersoft and super clean. Very affordable and then basically every single store that you can go to. Highly suggest it definitely worth it for the price.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.