BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

denise f.
This body wash keeps my skin smelling clean and feeling fresh. It doesn't make my skin feel oily nor dry. Just right. I also have sensitive skin and this by far hasn't given me any irritation.
Chrishondre S.
With this product I don't have to be hesitant about breaking out and strong scents. It's friendly to all skin types and has a nice soft luxurious feel and leave you feeling and smelling good !
Maddie L.
The only body wash I buy. Leaves my skin clean but also moisturizers, which is normally a concern for my sensitive skin. Super gentle and a great price. Use it every shower! I will repurchase.
Elena M.
I use this every single day. It smells amazingggg. It leaves your skin feeling BEYOND moisturized, and it also lasts so long! You can buy it anywhere, even a drug store! Def a great recommendation!
Courtney B.
Towson, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I honestly use this as both a body wash and a hair product it makes my skin feel amazing. I buy the HUGE bottle that will last me for forever for such a great price. It is what I am currently using
Tiffany F.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've been using Dove body wash for years now. It makes me skin so soft! It cleans very well & I don't have to use too much of it like others. Although I do try & but other products for body washes. I always seem to go back to Dove products. Try it for yourself!
debbie l.
this makes my body feel clean and moisturized at the same time. if for some reason, I don't moisturize right away, my skin doesn't feel tight. it's a very smooth cleanser and smells pleasant.
Rebekah D.
Biloxi, MS
I'm a huge fan of dove products because I have sensitive skin. I love dove because because my skin is very dry so when I use other soaps it makes my skin itch. dove smells very good anyways.
Maryah L.
Great product I only really use dove products. I've tiered other but these feel great on my skin and make it super soft. Last long then the bars. And use the right amount of product each time
Andrea M.
This was a must have at the end of my pregnancy. The body wash helped cleanse and soften my dry skin at the same time. Giving my review on influenster without any influences or compensation.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.