BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Brittany W.
Ellenwood, GA
I have a skin condition called dermatitis, which is basically a type of eczema which causes extreme irritation and inflammation to the skin. I have it so bad, if i stand outside in the sun for more than a half-hour, my skin will feel almost a burning sensation and will develop little bumps which are extremely itchy. I was told by my doctor to get a special type of lotion but it was way too expensive and I've found that this DOVE body wash works WONDERS! It is a little expensive but worth every single penny spent! This is the ONLY body wash my skin can handle and I have tried dozens!!
Donna P H.
Buffalo, NY
Dove body wash and soap is most women's first choice. Although it smells great. Lathers very well, rinses off well, keeps you clean and most of all fresh. I smell great after using it from head to toe. I'm a variety type person all around. I love switching between all products. Experiencing and comparing each product making sure it does what it claims to do. this way I don't get bored with any products
Kiren Z.
orlando
I think this body wash leaves me smelling so fresh sometimes I don't even put on deodorant. I love it. It makes me so smooth and relaxed. I live buying it from target because they always have it for a good price.
Ashlyn G.
Leesburg , FL
I could seriously go on ALL DAY about this product. I've been using it for years and years. You won't find any other body wash in my shower. It is great for those who have super dry skin (like me). It's not super slick or sudsy like most body washes. It lathers on very smooth and creamy. It doesn't leave your skin feeling like you have a layer of soap on it. In fact, when you step out of the shower, you will feel an immediate difference in the moisture level of your skin. It smells great too. I would definitely recommend this to women who have sensitive areas and cannot use a regular soap. The only down side to it is I go through a bottle every two weeks. The cheapest I've found it by me is at Wal-Mart for $5.79. This calls for a pricey month of shower purchases.
Samantha C.
Louisville
Everytime I use dove moisture products, it dries my skin out worse than before. I would not recommend this product. It took all of the oils left in my skin away.
Jamie J.
Union, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite body wash thus far! I don't care for lotion in the summer because of the heat and humidity. Dove Body Wash cleanses clean but leaves you moisturized.
Becky J.
N Abingtn Twp, PA
Best product for dry and itchy skin. Gentle on sensitive skin as well. Great price for the amount of product that you get. Highly recommended by my dermatologist
Livvy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really enjoy this body wash. I have been a person who uses the regular bar soap and wanted to give a body wash out. But I have very dry skin. I know that Dove is a very trusted brand and I expected this moisture body wash would hold up to my expectations, which it did. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling good. I do still put lotion on afterwards anyways though. This product also lathers really well so a little goes a long way. I would recommend this product and I also plan to buy more when I run out.
Maggie N.
I love dove body wash because its scent is fresh and clean without being over the top. It comes out rich and creamy and lathers easily. Affordable too. Definitely a buy-in-bulk go-to.
Bailey S.
St. Augustine, FL.
Very rich and creamy. You notice how moisturizing it is after one use. I also love that you smell clean and fresh long after showering. I always go back to Dove.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.