BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was able to get two free samples from online requests. I like the scent since it is soft and floral. The soap itself feels "Soft" when its all sudsy - if that even makes sense! It suds up real nicely, so a little bit goes a long way. It feel smooth on the skin when using it with a puff. NOt too many body washes make you feel like you're actually being cleaned, but this one does. I don't know how to explain it, but I feel like it is an actual soap that cleans. I can't say that I noticed softer skin due to this product, but it didn't dry my skin out like some do. Oh, it also rinses off nicely. I would use this product again - and I'm not a body wash person, I prefer bar soaps.
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
Jenny R.
O Fallon, MO
Leaves my skin super soft and doesn't give you the super dry tight feeling when you get out of the shower. Nice clean scent. One of only two body was brands I use
Mayle M.
Doral, FL

DOVE BODY is an incredible cream really moisturizes my skin and leaves it soft, besides a rich smell I always apply it after bathing and I really like it.
Donna P H.
Buffalo, NY
Dove body wash and soap is most women's first choice. Although it smells great. Lathers very well, rinses off well, keeps you clean and most of all fresh. I smell great after using it from head to toe. I'm a variety type person all around. I love switching between all products. Experiencing and comparing each product making sure it does what it claims to do. this way I don't get bored with any products
Sabila S.
I have eczema and this is the best body wash I have found for sensitive skin. It's creamy, nourishing and very gentle on the skin,but cleans your skin throughly without making it itchy. I use it with a pouf and it lathers well so a little goes a long way.
Yulisa D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this body wash so much, I've tried every single one out there and they're all amazing. They make my skin feel moisturized and makes me smell good all day long
Megan W.
Lebanon, NH
I have tried so many scents of Dove body wash and every single time it leavea my skin feelinig extremely sticky feeling and dry. My skin gets super itchy as well.
Skyler W.
Rector, AR
This Dove body wash is a must have for my shower routine. It leaves my skin feeling silky soft without feeling greasy and since I have started using it is no longer need to use lotion as much as I once did. It is also gentle enough I use it on my face every night to remove my makeup and I have no longer needed a routine facial moisturizer, my skin tone has started to even out and I am having far fewer breakouts. This is a great quality product at a great price, I can't see myself changing to anything else.
Morgan F.
Cambridge, NE
Have used dove body wash my whole life, will never switch brands. I tried the off brand that was supposed to be comparable and immediately switched back to dove!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.