BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jennifer K.
Albany, OR
This product is gentle and provides a layer a moisture left on your skin after rinsing, similar to if you applied lotion on your skin after a shower or bath. I really enjoyed showering with this body wash. I use a shower scrubber, it's a plastic mesh, round, and squishy. It works great for exfoliating your skin while you bath. I only used appropriately a quarter size amout and had quite a bit of suds to work with.
The only problem I had was after my shower. I began to have an allergic reaction, but I have very sensitive skin so this has become something that I have had to deal with. I have not tried any other Dove products yet. I did notice that they have developed a few "sensitive" body washes. I will try and write a review on them as well.
In the end I gave the remaining body wash to my two daughters, and they love it!
kimberly b.
South Holland, IL
Dove body wash is the best! This body wash is good for ecezema , and dry skin. Pros are its very moisturisng and makes your skin soft. I love it its all I use. I even use it on my six year old son. This body wash comes in a variety of scents to choose from.
Nelda J.
Abilene , TX
Great scent and leaves skin silky soft. At first, the body wash may seem thick but once water is added it is easier to lather on. A little goes a long way. Great product for everyday use.
Samantha T.
Summit, MS
This soap is the BOMB! Keeps your skin soft and silky. Also smells terrific! Very gentle on the skin, does not irritate at all. I use it everyday and have never had a problem. I recommend to anyone with any skin type!
Jasmine M.
Saint Marys, GA
Dove is an amazing products.! It is perfect for my skin as I have eczema. I love that they started making baby products so now I can share my love for dove with the kids.! Would recommend
Victoria R.
During winter is the one time my skin is incredibly dry. I use this especially during winter. You can find this product anywhere! Lasts a long time and is very effective. Highly recommend.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I love this body wash! Great price point, lathers up well, a little goes a long way, light scent, and leaves my skin so soft and smooth even after just one use! I will continue to buy this as it’s made great changes in my skin.
Judi R.
Miami
I love dove it leaves my skin so soft and smelling so good i use it every shower I buy it usually at walmart that's my go to store unless i end up going somewhere then i buy it there
Karina C.
Freedom, CA
best body wash ! keeps my body so soft!  you can tell the difference from just 1 wash! I always purchase this either at target or wal mart and the price is cheap! no more dry skin or rough skin! i recommend this body wash to everyone!! any scent is amazing
Stepher D.
Atlanta, GA
Dove is super creamy and your skin feels great when you're using it. I don't notice a difference afterwards when it comes to hydration, but it's better than regular body wash in the shower.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.