BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Genelle S.
This body wash is great! Love how it leaves my skin feeling extremely soft throughout the day!
Alisha B.
Southport, NC
Leaves your sling feeling silky smooth and smells really great. Bar far my favorite body wash!
Yvonne M.
Mesquite, TX
Keeps skin hydrated and smells clean! The product itself is white and creamy but lathers well.
Leslie A.
West Henrietta
Best thing ever! My favorite body wash. This is my go to.. i highly recommend! Everyone go buy
Colleen W.
Scranton, PA
I love dove body wash not only does it smell really good but it leaves my skin feeling smooth.
Adriana S.
Oxnard, CA
This product leaves my body feeling smooth and that's why I keep coming back to this product !
Shery C.
The scent is not very memorable but I found the formula to be moisturizing and suits my needs.
AC H.
Love this soap, it's really gentle and affordable. Doesn't smell bad but it could smell better
Lilia A.
Aurora, CO
I love this product leaves my skin really soft. Its not difficult to find. I use it every day
Carol G.
This is the only thing my son can use... He has super sensitive skin and this works great!!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.