BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Mohinur F.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually buy 3 pack of this from BJs and it is pretty good! It smells nice, moisturizes my body and leaves it very soft. It is a little pricey but trust me worth the money
Kristi L.
Dardanelle, AR
Dove Deep Moisture Body wash is a great soap.  I love how soft it feels when washing my skin.  It lathers up great and really leaves you feeling clean.  It is one of the best soaps I have found at such a reasonable price. I would recommend it to anyone.
Margaret R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is by far my favorite body wash. I LOVE the smell and how smooth and clean my skin is after each use. I will never buy another body wash except this one! Its my Fave!
Linny J.
Amazing! Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash with NutriumMoisture truly is amazing! I have tried so many different body washes and they all felt great in the shower, but after about an hour my skin was very dry and I needed lotion. After using the Deep Moisture Body Wash with NutriumMoisture my skin stayed moisturized and soft all day! It was so nice being able to go all day without having dry itchy skin. Most of my family and myself all have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother a single one of us, it also doubles as my daily face wash which is even better.
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
In the winter months I suffer from extremely dry skin and this helps so much! You can feel the thick moisturizer when you apply this in the shower. It leaves my skin feeling great.
Toya A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is my #1 choice when I shower. I'm obsessed with this product great fragrance and leaves my skin feeling silky for hours. Usually I purchase dove at Walmart or target.
Anjolie B.
Fairfax, VA
Where do I even begin? I've been using this body wash since the 8th grade to be honest. I LOVE the pomegranate one, it is super gentle but cleansing. The smell actually lasts all day unlike any other body wash that I've tried. I always feel clean after using this and my bathroom smells like heaven after. The product lasts a long time. I would 100% recommend this. I've also tried the almond one and boyyyy does that smell delicious! Love dove.
Joanne E.
My daughter and I use this body wash most of the time. It is nicely scented and there are a variety of scents. It doesn't dry out your skin and leaves it soft and smooth.
makayla e.
morrison, OK
This is such a nice body wash. Its so smooth on my skin and doesn't leave it feeling dry. It has a very nice scent to it. It last me a few months plus the price is Cheap.
Rosie O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hands down Dove makes the best body washes ! It makes your skin feel nice and smooth.. I've used many of their shower gels and they are all amazing. It never disappoints.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.