BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Andrea M.
This was a must have at the end of my pregnancy. The body wash helped cleanse and soften my dry skin at the same time. Giving my review on influenster without any influences or compensation.
Eboney J.
South Holland, IL
I loved using this body wash. It softens skin moisturizes skin this body wash smells so good it makes you feel extremely fresh. It leaves a lavish scent on skin. This is a product worth trying out.🛁❤💸😊😁
Charakee D.
Rogers , AR
I love love this body wash. It's my favorite and it's very moisturizing. It's very gentle and it smells so good. I got mine at Walmart and I think it's a good price cause it last forever. Will definitely will buy it again!
Tamia C.
Tuskegee Inst, AL
This is one of my many favorites. I use it almost everyday the appliances is amazing it makes your skin feel so good. The scent is very pleasing. The price for this is actually amazing. I highly recommend getting this in your life.
Rebekah D.
Biloxi, MS
I'm a huge fan of dove products because I have sensitive skin. I love dove because because my skin is very dry so when I use other soaps it makes my skin itch. dove smells very good anyways.
Brianna L.
Concord , NC
Super good for dry skin. Also good for sensitive skin. Dove is the only body wash I can use that doesn’t cause me to break out. Super affordable and can me found at every drugstore, corner store, or superstore
Kylie K.
Thornwood
I get this product of four because it is rich and it is very creamy. It is also very gentle to my skin. Are use this once every two days and has a great scent. It has Great Moisturizing too
Jennifer K.
Albany, OR
This product is gentle and provides a layer a moisture left on your skin after rinsing, similar to if you applied lotion on your skin after a shower or bath. I really enjoyed showering with this body wash. I use a shower scrubber, it's a plastic mesh, round, and squishy. It works great for exfoliating your skin while you bath. I only used appropriately a quarter size amout and had quite a bit of suds to work with.
The only problem I had was after my shower. I began to have an allergic reaction, but I have very sensitive skin so this has become something that I have had to deal with. I have not tried any other Dove products yet. I did notice that they have developed a few "sensitive" body washes. I will try and write a review on them as well.
In the end I gave the remaining body wash to my two daughters, and they love it!
Nelda J.
Abilene , TX
Great scent and leaves skin silky soft. At first, the body wash may seem thick but once water is added it is easier to lather on. A little goes a long way. Great product for everyday use.
Stepher D.
Newnan, GA
Dove is super creamy and your skin feels great when you're using it. I don't notice a difference afterwards when it comes to hydration, but it's better than regular body wash in the shower.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.