BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Alicia C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body wash. It smells so good and clean and is super moisturizing for skin that needs it. It makes me feel clean but not stripped of moisture and natural oils. I would definitely purchase again. They have tons of scents too.
Tina F.
Vardaman, MS
This body wash is great for people who have dry itchy skin,My skin was noticeably different almost immediately,being a Lupie,I have to take extreme measures to protect my skin & this body wash will do that!
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a classic and clean body wash from Dove that I reccomend! However if you have sensitive skin with fragrance allergies i dont recommend it. My boyfriend breaks out from this body wash only. Weird.
Isabel V.
Moorpark, CA
This is a great product if you get concerned with bacteria on bar soap. It smells amazing and has small beads in it to exfoliate to get rid of the dead skin and make your skin as soft as possible!
Jeanieca E.
Antioch, TN
Love the smell and how soft it leaves my skin. I feel so refreshed after I take a shower. The scent last but I wish it would last longer. It's very gentle on my skin and I recommend it to everyone
Amanda Z.
Bay City, MI
Nothing beats winter skin like Dove! My skin feels amazing after a shower. It doesn't make your skin feel like there's a thick product on. It rinses away really well. No left over soapy residue.
Leah M.
Hamilton , OH
My children have very dry skin I use this for them in the winter months when their skin is dryer. It really does improve the texture of their skin and smells fresh and clean. I would use this again
Mari D.
Central Falls, RI
I have used this body wash since i was a child. It is absolutely phenomenal. No other soap can compare to Dove soaps. It doesn't have any strong over powering smells. It is always a good value for the product. I will continue to purchase this soap until the end of time!
Lakeisha K.
It might seem crazy, but I swear by this body wash. Everything else leaves my skin feeling tight. Dove's makes my skin feel really soft and smooth. However, it doesn't leave my skin moisturized as long as I like, so I do need lotion after a shower, but I think it's worth it just to feel soft like this. This one doesn't have a scent, but the scented ones are also good. I notice no difference between the types. I tried this years ago and I haven't looked back since.
P.S. The dry skin might be due to me being in the hot shower for too long. Or the cold winter. I would suggest you try a small bottle and see for yourself if it happens to you.
Rebecca C.
I absolutely love this body wash! I have sensative skin and tend to break out with other products. I love the smell of this body wash. It's the right combination of clean and sweet, but not overbearing. I started using Dove body wash about 9 years ago and frequently rotate between scents in their nutrium moisture line, but this one is my all time favorite!! It is creamy and lathers nicely. It also leaves my skin super soft and subtle with no harsh feeling of residue. I would totally recommend this product to someone with or without sensitive skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.