BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Elizabeth P.
Plymouth, WI
Protip: If you have eczema, run...dont walk...RUN to buy dove. With a whole family of sensative skin people, the only thing i use is Dove. I wont use anything else.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash While ordinary soaps can strip skin of essential nutrients, Dove Bodywash has mild cleansers to care for skin as it cleans.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Oh my gosh is this heavenly. I used this for the first time in the shower this morning, and instantly my skin felt moisturized and soft. The smell was also very nice and fresh and just felt so good on my skin. It is now the end of the day and my skin still feels just as soft as this morning. I felt clean while being moisturized at the same and I love things that offer two different purposes!! Will definitely be repurchasing this product and definitely recommend this especially for the fall and winter months to come!!
Esther S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a very good body wash for the price. It is not the best I have used, but for the price it is a great value. It is on the thin side so you need to use more than some other body washes. It lathers up well and has a very light pleasant scent. It does not dry me out. My skin feels soft and smooth after drying off. Overall, it does the job but I prefer other brands. I prefer a more concentrated body wash with more moisturization and a stronger scent. The scent disappears as soon as you start washing with it.
Cheyenne H.
Fort Hood , TX
I love how creamy and moisturizing this body wash is. The container is huge so you get a lot of product for the money. I also love the clean scent that it comes in.
Sabila S.
I have eczema and this is the best body wash I have found for sensitive skin. It's creamy, nourishing and very gentle on the skin,but cleans your skin throughly without making it itchy. I use it with a pouf and it lathers well so a little goes a long way.
Skyler W.
Rector, AR
This Dove body wash is a must have for my shower routine. It leaves my skin feeling silky soft without feeling greasy and since I have started using it is no longer need to use lotion as much as I once did. It is also gentle enough I use it on my face every night to remove my makeup and I have no longer needed a routine facial moisturizer, my skin tone has started to even out and I am having far fewer breakouts. This is a great quality product at a great price, I can't see myself changing to anything else.
Jenny R.
O Fallon, MO
Leaves my skin super soft and doesn't give you the super dry tight feeling when you get out of the shower. Nice clean scent. One of only two body was brands I use
Megan W.
Lebanon, NH
I have tried so many scents of Dove body wash and every single time it leavea my skin feelinig extremely sticky feeling and dry. My skin gets super itchy as well.
Yulisa D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this body wash so much, I've tried every single one out there and they're all amazing. They make my skin feel moisturized and makes me smell good all day long
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.