BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Nina P.
I am.verry happy with moisture wich gives me after bath .I enjoy the smell its always so refreshing
Emily P.
Wichita
This biddy wash had an amazing smell and leave you not only feeling clean but moisturized as well.
Hydrated my skin, helped my eczema on my legs. Started working after the first wash. Smells great.
Kim C.
Berea, KY
Dove body wash leaves my skin feeling clean and so soft. Love this stuff!! And it smells so good.
Macklaine I.
Arkadelphia, AR
My skin is sensitive and dove keeps my skin from feeling dry no matter how long I'm in the shower
Liz P.
Sparks, NV
Best body wash I have found. Doesn't dry out my skin and has a great smell :) highly recommended!
Arlina Q.
This body wash was very moisturizing and left my skin feeling soft and clean definitely worth it!
Dimitria M.
Tolleson, AZ
I like this because I have dry dry skin because I live in the desert and my skin dries out a lot.
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this body wash it leaves me feeling silky clean. The fresh clean scent is very appealing.
Samantha J.
Charlotte, NC
This body wash smell fresh aND leaves my skin feeling super soft! It's the only body wash I buy!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.