BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jordan M.
I'm not the biggest fan of body washes, I tend to use bar soap but this one is pretty good. It has a clean scent that is not too strong. My skin feels soft after use.
Jennifer B.
Love the Dove body wash. So moisturizing. I spray tan so I love that this has few chemicals and scents that would wash it away. Definitely will use again. Also want to try some other scents. Overall, great for the money.
👑Monalisa E.
Lawrenceville, GA
My boyfriend loves the feel of this on my skin after I've taken a shower he says makes my skin feel extra soft so i love it for that and it feels good after using it
Cajun D.
Syracuse , UT
I love this body wash, leaves me feeling super moisturized, but doesn't make me feel like I've got a layer of soap left over after i rinse off! I buy this regularly.
Janie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I had gotten this a few weeks ago and love it instantly! It made my skin feel super soft with each use and has an amazing smell, that def stays on your body the whole day!
Erin D.
Yorktown Hts, NY
I really loved this product. It was one of my favorite. It smelled great but the scent was supper stroking which I loved however one of my siblings had an allergic effect to it and left her skin with serious irritation
Morrie L.
Brooklyn, NY
The perfect body wash.I adore this brand and product.I have dry and sensitive skin,so this is the only brand that touches my skin.Great smell and feel.Love love love
Tori G.
This dove liquid soap leaves your skin very moisturized and it gives out natural skin nourishment that goes deep into the surface layers of your skin.This product is very affordable and a really good bang for your buck. I definitely recommend this product.
Brittney L.
Wenatchee, WA
Best body wash, hands down! The smell is so fresh and clean. It's the perfect combination of sudsy and creamy. It lasts for ages and it makes your skin feel wonderful!
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product! I have a soft spot for Dove products and this is one of my favorites. Firstly it smells amazing, and foams up into lots of super soft suds. It leaves your skin soft and smooth. The smell lingers on your skin but isn't overpowering - just a clean smell. Also its pretty good value for money.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.