BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Nathaly E.
Uso regularmente este gel para el baño y me encanta. I love it. Luego de darte tu baño regular usas este jabón y tu piel queda súper suave, limpia y con un rico olor. Todo al mismo tiempo. El precio es súper accesible.
Kamisha C.
I have always used dove soap. I prefer the body wash over the bar soap. It lathers up really nice and is extremely gentle on the skin. It also moisturizes very well and last for a while. I would definitely buy again
Lindy W.
Memphis, TN
Love dove body wash. I feel like I'm putting good things on my skins when I use it. It's a gentle cleanser that's smells nice. It also go on thick and provides a great lather. I recommend this product to anyone.
Yvonne A.
Johnstown , OH
Dove is simply amazing! My two children have been using dove since they were born. It keeps their skin clean and soft which I love. I actually use it too because I wanted my skin to be soft for touch.
Rebekah H.
I have super dry skin. I am also highly allergic to propylene glycol. I tried this because my dermatologist recommended it. Totally worth the money. It is gentle and moisturizing. This is the only body wash that I use now!
Kor T.
Manchester, CT
I was never a fan of body wash until I tried this one. The smell is so crisp and clean and non artificial. My skin feels sooo soft after using it and I actually feel clean unlike some other body wash!
Seline N.
Cookeville
I'm obsessed with my Dove body wash! All of their body products are amazing and I feel so clean after. It smells so fresh and clean rather than perfumy I usually buy it at Walmart because it's cheaper.
Kylie G.
York
I like Dove because I have sensitive skin. I also loved the clean feel. Im kinda picky when it comes to body wash but Dove is definitely on my good list. I would definitely recommend this to my friends
Indri D.
Super moisture, smells good, feel refresh after shower. Bought at Costco, more large quantity. More savings. Nice scent use it everyday on the shower. Will recommend to other people. Gentle on the skin
Allie N.
Lenoir, NC
I love this body wash! I've tried a lot of brands i.e. Bath and body's works, VS and this one by far keeps my skin soft and smells so nice. I like the original scent and also use the deo, I will def buy again like I have for a few yrs
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.