BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Erika G.
Germantown
Dove body wash is the best! It leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh! I buy this product anywhere it's in stock. My favorite place to buy it is from Walmart or Aldis. Totally recommend this product!
Sahara S.
Dove Deep Moisture helped my body remain smooth and soft. A pro is it helps you're skin a lot and a con is it doesn't have a scent. I use everyday when I shower. I have bought it more than 100 times.
Alyssia P.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product! It makes your skin super soft and leaves a clean finish. I'm always hesitant towards new body washes because they can feel grimey, but I do not have that problem at all with this one. I would definitely recommend
Ligia R.
My first impression of the Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash was the aroma. Next was the rich moist texture of the body wash. Overall Dove's Deep Moisture Body Wash is one of my favorite products to use.
Jackie L.
This body wash smells great and leaves your skin feeling refreshed. Has a nice lather and leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft. It's long lasting, i just wish some more came in the bottle for $4.
Trina C.
We get these in packs of multiples when there's a good price. It's good and helps keep my skin soft. It smells nice, feels nice, and it's not pricey cause I get it at Costco. I'd recommend it's good.
Jay N.
San Diego, CA
This leaves your body leaving silky smooth and clean . The product does not disappoint. The packaging looks like all other dove products same shape. Not expensive and can be found lots of retailers.
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a classic and clean body wash from Dove that I reccomend! However if you have sensitive skin with fragrance allergies i dont recommend it. My boyfriend breaks out from this body wash only. Weird.
Cayce B.
Sacramento
This body wash is amazing. So creamy and moisturizing. It is gentle enough not only for me but for my son who almost 3. While I love the regular white beauty bar more, this wash is great for an extra dose of moisture to your skin!
Lakeisha K.
It might seem crazy, but I swear by this body wash. Everything else leaves my skin feeling tight. Dove's makes my skin feel really soft and smooth. However, it doesn't leave my skin moisturized as long as I like, so I do need lotion after a shower, but I think it's worth it just to feel soft like this. This one doesn't have a scent, but the scented ones are also good. I notice no difference between the types. I tried this years ago and I haven't looked back since.
P.S. The dry skin might be due to me being in the hot shower for too long. Or the cold winter. I would suggest you try a small bottle and see for yourself if it happens to you.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.