BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jessica T.
This product makes my skin feel so smooth and most importantly clean. It doesn't harm my skin and I am very delicate when it comes to lotions and body washes. Great product would recommend for people with dry skin or for those who want their skin to feel smooth.
Elisha C.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This is only shower body wash I use. I have a dry skin issue, and this is the only thing that leaves me moisturized and feeling good. All scents leave the same result!
Brigett F.
Dallas
This stuff leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth ! I love it. The smell isn't too strong and overwhelming. It's reasonably priced as well. I love how there's so many scents to choose from as well.
This product moisturizer, cleans the skin. It's a good price it's long lasting. It's gentle on the skin. It lathers up well. It has a nice mild scent that last on the skin. This is a staple that I buy over and over again.
Jordan M.
I'm not the biggest fan of body washes, I tend to use bar soap but this one is pretty good. It has a clean scent that is not too strong. My skin feels soft after use.
Jennifer B.
Love the Dove body wash. So moisturizing. I spray tan so I love that this has few chemicals and scents that would wash it away. Definitely will use again. Also want to try some other scents. Overall, great for the money.
Tori G.
This dove liquid soap leaves your skin very moisturized and it gives out natural skin nourishment that goes deep into the surface layers of your skin.This product is very affordable and a really good bang for your buck. I definitely recommend this product.
Janie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I had gotten this a few weeks ago and love it instantly! It made my skin feel super soft with each use and has an amazing smell, that def stays on your body the whole day!
👑Monalisa E.
Lawrenceville, GA
My boyfriend loves the feel of this on my skin after I've taken a shower he says makes my skin feel extra soft so i love it for that and it feels good after using it
Erin D.
Yorktown Hts, NY
I really loved this product. It was one of my favorite. It smelled great but the scent was supper stroking which I loved however one of my siblings had an allergic effect to it and left her skin with serious irritation
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.