BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Sarah G.
Helena, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash. It makes my skin feel so clean and so soft. The scent is amazing and leaves a great smell to my skin after showering. The price is great for the product. I will definitely keep using it.
Megan D.
This body wash left my skin feeling very clean and smooth, however a little sticky as well. Smells very good. But for my skin that has eczema it made me more itchy afterwards and rash spots. Not for me.
Anna L.
Corona, CA
This stuff smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling so soft!! The beads aren't too harsh and a little product goes a long way. This is my boyfriends & I favorite bodywash by far!! Nothing else is bought
Yvonne A.
Johnstown , OH
Dove is simply amazing! My two children have been using dove since they were born. It keeps their skin clean and soft which I love. I actually use it too because I wanted my skin to be soft for touch.
Morgan C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really liked this body wash. Lathers up nicely. Smells great and felt really good on my skin. After I got out of the shower there was no need in putting lotion on as this moisturized my skin. I would buy again
Alana C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Awesome body wash! This is very light and moisturizing... Very kinda creamy against the skin and I feel the cleanest when using this! Super gentle so great for sensitive skin.. I buy this all the time!
Seline N.
Cookeville
I'm obsessed with my Dove body wash! All of their body products are amazing and I feel so clean after. It smells so fresh and clean rather than perfumy I usually buy it at Walmart because it's cheaper.
Alicia S.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
I use this daily and I love the light scent and I love that it is so moisturizing! I have sensitive skin so I have to watch what I use. This product is great for sensitive skin! I highly recommend it!
Kor T.
Manchester, CT
I was never a fan of body wash until I tried this one. The smell is so crisp and clean and non artificial. My skin feels sooo soft after using it and I actually feel clean unlike some other body wash!
Kamisha C.
I have always used dove soap. I prefer the body wash over the bar soap. It lathers up really nice and is extremely gentle on the skin. It also moisturizes very well and last for a while. I would definitely buy again
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.