BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Mohinur F.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually buy 3 pack of this from BJs and it is pretty good! It smells nice, moisturizes my body and leaves it very soft. It is a little pricey but trust me worth the money
Marufa Khandaker J.
West Lafayette
I use this body wash for almost 3 months now. I like it so far. It makes my skin soft and smooth. I like the smell too. This is a mild body wash. Doesn't dry out the skin.
Linny J.
Amazing! Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash with NutriumMoisture truly is amazing! I have tried so many different body washes and they all felt great in the shower, but after about an hour my skin was very dry and I needed lotion. After using the Deep Moisture Body Wash with NutriumMoisture my skin stayed moisturized and soft all day! It was so nice being able to go all day without having dry itchy skin. Most of my family and myself all have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother a single one of us, it also doubles as my daily face wash which is even better.
Anjolie B.
Fairfax, VA
Where do I even begin? I've been using this body wash since the 8th grade to be honest. I LOVE the pomegranate one, it is super gentle but cleansing. The smell actually lasts all day unlike any other body wash that I've tried. I always feel clean after using this and my bathroom smells like heaven after. The product lasts a long time. I would 100% recommend this. I've also tried the almond one and boyyyy does that smell delicious! Love dove.
makayla e.
morrison, OK
This is such a nice body wash. Its so smooth on my skin and doesn't leave it feeling dry. It has a very nice scent to it. It last me a few months plus the price is Cheap.
Toya A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is my #1 choice when I shower. I'm obsessed with this product great fragrance and leaves my skin feeling silky for hours. Usually I purchase dove at Walmart or target.
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
In the winter months I suffer from extremely dry skin and this helps so much! You can feel the thick moisturizer when you apply this in the shower. It leaves my skin feeling great.
Joanne E.
Morganville
My daughter and I use this body wash most of the time. It is nicely scented and there are a variety of scents. It doesn't dry out your skin and leaves it soft and smooth.
Rosie O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hands down Dove makes the best body washes ! It makes your skin feel nice and smooth.. I've used many of their shower gels and they are all amazing. It never disappoints.
Essence B.
Doraville, GA
I've been using this body wash for about a month now and I love it. Great product for dry skin, I previously used Dove soap but I'm not looking back I will continue to use the body wash.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.