BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Rachael S.
Best and smooth and creamy. Makes your skin feel good when you got out of the shower. Keeps it healthy
Christine M.
Nashville, Tn
This is the only body wash I will use! I love Dove. I have sensitive skin and Dove never irritates it!
Glenda B.
Cordova, TN
After using dove you will feel extremely soft. The skin is moisturize with an amazing scent that last.
Keisha S.
Kissimmee , FL
This product made my skin feel super soft, and hydrating. I loved it. I would definitely recommend it.
Shannon D.
Perrysburg, OH
My body wash of preference. No scent and good moisturizing. Works well for my son's eczema prone skin.
Pauline P.
It does not dry out my skin and it effectively washes off my deodorant. I use this with a bath sponge.
Dominique F.
Harvey, LA
Love this product! My first time using this body wash my skin was very soft! Best product I have used.
Sue K.
Clare, Mi
Honestly smells like men's wash even though it might be. It has an okay scent and the bottle is nice.
Dana K.
Carroll, IA
This is my go to body wash. I've been using it for many years. The scent is clean and not too strong.
daniela r.
Love this product, the smell is not ovepowering but it gives you the clean feeling you're looking for
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.