BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jacqmcs S.
Halton Hills, ON
I loved this body wash because it really does help moisturize while in the shower. Which is were most of your moisture get striped from you. I have always loved Dove products and I think they are worth the money.
I love this as a body soap compared to others because it is light and fresh without any hindering scents. It lathers well and is affordable and can be found virtually everywhere! Deff recommend for daily use.
Alana S.
I love trying different scented body washes from Dove because they are all gentle and effective but this one is great for anyone. It smells fresh, provides a lot of moisture, and is gentle on all skin types. You can buy it at the drugstore or Target and one bottle can last a long time. Best drugstore body wash for sure. I like using this body wash with a loofah for exfoliation. This is a staple in my shower.
Krystal P.
Volo, IL
I LOVE this body wash so much! The smell is just amazing. I've been using this product for months and I can't see myself using anything else. It makes my skin soft and smooth. I 100% recommend ! Must try !!!
Chelsey S.
Norfolk
Awesome! Love the end results with these products! Only Pros! I wouldn’t change anything about these products. Very effective, it leaves my hair & body silky smooth! The price is very affordable. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff so much! It’s so moisturizing and smells so clean. It keeps your body soft and moisturized for a long time and is so nice to use. I like to use this after I shave because it helps heal my skin!
Faith B.
Brewer, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absolutely AMAZING! I have super dry skin during the winter and cold months. I use this and right after my skin is soft and smooth. I like the smell. It’s not too much or not too little I would highly recommend.
Dhakharia B.
Grand Rapids
I LOVE The body wash and the lotion . It makes your skin really soft and it smells really good. The best thing about dove is that you don’t have to use that much soap to wash up, a little amour goes a long way. I Definitely recommend Dove!!!!!
Taylor B.
Mount Horeb, WI
My college roommate always got this and I am invested now!! It smells so good and is creamy and ugh just so good! I will continue to by it and use it! The packaging is great as well! I will always use this!
ADA B.
san tan valley
Its my favorite, i wont use anything else. When i go out of town i get a travel size to take with me. I have very dry skin and this keeps it moisturized and looking nice. I use it every time i shower.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.