BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Klara Kim S.
Van Nuys, CA
I always use this. i love how it feels in my skin.. smooth and nourishing. I don't even need to use a lotion after. I got this from costco 2 bottles in a pack. The smell of it is so refreshing, the only thing i didn't like much about this is that its too liquidy and not creamy as i expected to be. but yeah two thumbs up!
Gracey B.
Los Angeles
This is one of my favorites when it comes to washing my body. It is so incredibly moisturizing and is everything I look for in a body wash. If i can only say one tiny criticism about it, it has to be the price point which to me is a little bit much for a body wash, but other than that it is great and i give it 5 stars
Kristi S.
I absolutely love this body wash so much. It's reasonably priced, I can get it in bulk at my local SAMs club, it makes the skin feel incredibly soft and smooth. I use this as a body wash, but it lathers up nice enough that I use it as a shaving cream. Overall, highly recommend. Plus, it smells so great, a fresh scent!
Vickie S.
Raleigh, NC
I LOVE the Dove Deep Moisture Body wash with the Moroccan- Argan oil. My husband loves the fragrance. It lathers abundantly and leaves my skin do soft and silky. I highly recommend it. It is also reasonably priced and can be found most places. It is a leader in moisturizers and it is no surprise that it made the list!
Cassidy H.
The smell of this body wash is AMAZING! I tend to get dry patches on my outer arms and this body wash helps this a little bit. It is my daily body wash and I will continue to buy it. It applies well and comes off easily. The HUGE bottle will last me for a while. I am a fan of many Dove products, they don't disappoint!
Lily T.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love using Dove products, especially the body wash. It's truly moisturizing and gentle on the skin. I tend to buy mine at my local Walmart for a fairly good price. You can find it at Target as well. I definitely recommend this product as it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's great and smells fresh!
Tiffany C.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I have always had naturally dry skin due to sun exposure, however since using this product I have seen a great change in my skin. It's gentle, so you can even use it for your face. I get out of the shower with my skin feeling rejuvenated. I definitely don't need any other product than this one, it is always my go-to.
Danette W.
West Covina, CA
LOVE this. It spreads easily on wet skin and washes off to give you a squeaky clean feeling. It doesn't leave any residue or that uncomfortable feeling on your skin that you get when soap hasn't been completely rinsed off. Deeply moisturizing--provides great relief in winter when my skin is prone to painful dryness.
Anna G.
Austin, TX
I'm disappointed in the this product because it does nothing for my skin. I have very dry skin, but this body wash seems to leave it drier after using it in the shower. The only advantage to is that is has a very nice clean scent. This is definitely not a product I typically buy and prefer Dove's bar soaps instead.
Jackie B.
Berthoud, CO
Hands down best body wash I've ever purchased. Had such a great texture going on and leaves your skin feeling so smooth and moisturized. There are a few scent choices and all of them are great. Living in Colorado with a lot of dry air this body wash is so helpful in keeping my skin feeling and looking nice and soft
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.