BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Colleen F.
Love this brand! It keeps my skin feeling soft and clean and not to mention it smells fabulous! I use it every morning! Like everything dove, it’s very gentle on my sensitive skin.
Hawraa A.
Tampa
It is my favorite body wash!! I actually got I as a gift and I can't stop using it ever since. It smells amazing and it really does give you a smooth skin! I totally recommend it!!
Taylor H.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I did not realize how much I needed this body wash until I stopped using it.  I have extremely dry, rough, itchy skin and this is the only body wash that keeps it at bay.  I stopped using it for a few weeks and starting using another body wash for dry skin, however I absolutely noticed a difference.  Will never use another body wash again!
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I tend to have dry skin especially in the winter but I've been using this for the past month without any issues. Smells great, gentle on skin, and super affordable!
Olivia S.
Pine Island, MN
My brother gets bumps on his skin so he can not use some products because they give him itchy bumps/a rash. This product does not break him out. It is moisturizing and good for all ages and skin types, especially those with sensitive skin. Not too strong but good fragrance.  Good price and comes with a lot of product.
Sophia G.
My number one favorite body wash. Dove is such a great brand. I love how hydrating and soft it leaves my skin. I usually get my Dove products from Target or I'll go to Safeway.
Ciara G.
lawton
I LOVE Dove product so much they leave your skin feeling amazing as well as smelling good all day I have tried many of the body washes. This one is definitely good for dry skin
Rose E.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this body wash!  I received it as a sample in the Wal-Mart Beauty Box and was impressed.  I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful, but it makes my skin feel clean, refreshed, and soft.  And I really like that you don't have to use a lot of it.   Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
daviona g.
This product is really good. It has a ton of product in the bottle. It leaves my skin feeling soft when i get out of the shower. Unfortunately it does have a really good smell
Mary E.
First time i used this product, i was asked to test and review it. I loooooveee it! after i finished using it, i went to buy twin set of it at walmart. I love the smoothness, the smell is divine. You don't need a lot for it to lather. after rinsing with water, the skin is not dry. Once you try it, it becomes a favorite.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.