BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kim S.
Dallas, TX
I buy dove body wash all the time. I love the variety of scents and different moisturizers. It lasts me a long time for the $5 price so I think it's worth it. I always try a new scent every time I buy it.
Denise P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove deep moisture body wash is the best thing for your skin in extreme weather! I was always a bar kind of girl =) and I still have one just cuz, But this moisturizer locks in moisture and leaves you itch free. We all have a mild case of eczema in my house and this paired with a just as great lotion will be one less problem in your life.
I found that bars regardless of brand left me dry and other body washes were only good enough to be fragrances after the bar bath.
There is some type of smoothness that makes it great for winter and irritating free in summer.

Recap: Smells great
A little goes a long way
Thick creamy texture
Big bottle, low price
Availability is great!
Tayonna B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of those old faithful products that I never get tired of. I've been using it for years. It have a great clean scent and it is very very gentle on the skin. Would recommend it for any skin type
Ivis V.
Miami
The best thing fir my hair. Even when the heat take a roll on ur hair and sjkin the oiutcome is amaxing. Nothing like it out there, not even the more experience saloon product's don't have the orhe rbrands can't get the work donr like then
Ashten R.
Ponchatoula, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love all Dove beauty products. Their body wash helps soothe my eczema while making my skin feel squeaky clean. I usually struggle with dry skin and this product helps combat that. I would recommend this 10/10!
Melissa N.
Los Angeles , CA
Anything minni is cute right ? But believe me it's even cuter when the product actually works !

As you know by now cause of watching my makeup tutorials and reading my blogs, my skin is pretty dry due to eczema. I'm always on the lookout for new product to work their majic !

The Dove "Body Beauty Wash Sensitive Skin" was next on my hit list. I always buy a travel size first, just to be sure I like It before I buy every bottle the store had. Now I have to go back and do exactly that !

The wash itself feels like silk running over your skin. Not too much foam or fragrance, and so gentle on the skin.

It left all these patchy places like my knees and elbows super soft and not agravated at all.

Safe to say, no more travel sizes for me.
Lidiya A.
You'd think this would be really heavy with the "deep moisture" slogan, but no, this is amazingly moisturizing without being super heavy and clogging to the skin. I love this product because I can use this everytime I shower without this being too heavy and sitting on my skin like a tacky lotion and making my back an oil slick. The scent is very sophisticated and lasts on the skin for a long time. The texture is nice and creamy and this also lathers great. A little on your loofa will go a long way and a full size bottle will last me for at least 5 months. This is an amazing product and I take this over all the Bath and Body Works/Victoria's Secret smelly alternatives. Also, this is nice and affordable and pretty ubiquitous!
Yoisi M.
South Sioux City
Smells amazing, lathers up nicely and leaves my skin soooooooo soft with each use my skin gets softer.what else could you ask for ? My skin loves it! I always buy it at Walmart and I absolutely recommend!
Teona M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can never go wrong with Dove original!! I have always been a fan of this soap bc it is gentle on the skin, moisturizing, and doesn't make me break out like other soaps! Great smell that isn't overpowering
Julianna J.
r
I am obsessed with dove soap and how it feels on my skin! It is so gentle on my skin and so soft! I have to say even with no sent it's amazing! I bought it from target and I would for sure buy it again! I love dove!!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.