BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Melissa H.
I use Dove sensitive on my 4 year old daughter. I had to switch to using this on her for she suffer with UTIs. Ever since switching her she has mad a huge improvement. If any woman or child has UTI issues I highly recommend using this.
Justyna J.
Norridge, IL
Love this stuff! Keeps my skin soft and moisturized. After trying out a sample of it, it's what I have been re-purchasing. Highly recommend. They have other scents, too.
Avery P.
Alice, TX
This product is very moisturizing. Smells great and very gentle on skin. I've bought this product at Walmart and H-E-B. Good price nothing bad to say about this product. I would buy this product again.
Yohanna B.
I have a super dry skin due to swimming and being on the sun a lot and Dove body wash is the only soap that leave my skin soft and hydrated after a shower. Love this product!
Vanessa T.
Waukomis, OK
I love the way my skin feels after using Dove body wash. It's so gentle and doesn't leave skin oily or dry. It's a perfect softness. The scent is also wonderful. It smells clean with a hint of floral, but definitely not too strong at all. I would recommend it to anyone wanting soft skin after your shower!
Cola D.
Indian Orch, MA
I bought this Dove on accident one day. I meant to grab the Citrus Dove but was not paying attention. When I used the body wash at home I was surprised at what I found, This body wash did not feel thick and oily, instead applied very smoothly like lotion. I expected the feeling to wash away with the soap but my skin absorbed it well. When drying off with the towel my skin didn't flake off like usual and it did not have a slick film left over either. I fell in lobe with this body wash and would highly recommend it to anyone.
Ava R.
Milwaukee wi
My favorite body wash I have always used five it feels great on my skin I'm not very fond of the ones with fragrance i like the original dove I purchase at Wal-Mart they always have it in stock
Omaa A.
Silver Spring, MD
I have used Dova liquor soap all my life and I will definitely introduce it to my future children. The best product ever! Moisturizes your skin! Keeps its hydrated and soft!
Allison S.
Can't live without this! Leaves skin so soft! Only complaint is that the soapy smell it gives off is so strong I sometimes get a headache! But I'd rather smell clean and have it do its job than anything else! ;) Completely in love.
Lauren W.
I don't usually use body wash. But when I do I usually purchase dove. I like the way it feels and how it leaves my skin feeling. It does not leave a film behind on your body.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.