BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Vanessa J.
Brooklyn, NY
Best body wash ever. I have been using this for many many years. I don't even need to put on any lotion after I get out the shower, that's how moisturizing it leaves your skin.
Ramena A.
Super moisturizing and very concentrated. This body wash smells so good and calming. I literally feel so relaxed when I use this body wash, I honestly think it's therapeutic. I love it!
Paula H.
Lenox , GA
My favorite body wash! It smells so good and comes at a great value! I purchased it at Walmart, and use it every time I shower. It smells so great worn a nice scent. I would buy it again and recommend it
Michelle T.
Raleigh, NC
This is the only product I can use on my skin and it doesn't break me out. They are inexpensive and last about 30 days. But they do offer a larger size. Love the sensitive soap as well.
Gisselle C.
I've been using Dove for about seven or eight years. It keeps my skin soft and moisturized. Whenever I don't use Dove I find that I need to use more lotion, with Dove I can skip moisturizing completely. Love it in liquid and bar form.
Melissa H.
I use Dove sensitive on my 4 year old daughter. I had to switch to using this on her for she suffer with UTIs. Ever since switching her she has mad a huge improvement. If any woman or child has UTI issues I highly recommend using this.
Kaye H.
This is an excellent product. My daughter has eczema and we started using this at the recommendation of her physician. Her skin is definiteły better when she uses Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
Justyna J.
Norridge, IL
Love this stuff! Keeps my skin soft and moisturized. After trying out a sample of it, it's what I have been re-purchasing. Highly recommend. They have other scents, too.
Avery P.
Alice, TX
This product is very moisturizing. Smells great and very gentle on skin. I've bought this product at Walmart and H-E-B. Good price nothing bad to say about this product. I would buy this product again.
Yohanna B.
I have a super dry skin due to swimming and being on the sun a lot and Dove body wash is the only soap that leave my skin soft and hydrated after a shower. Love this product!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.