BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Anastasia C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been using this for quite awhile and my skin is super soft and smooth. Good for sensitive skin as well.
Amanda N.
This has been the only body wash that does not cause eczema flair ups for both my daughter and I. Love it!!!
Amanda N.
The only body wash I'll use. Smells clean and is gentle on my skin. I like that I can buy in bulk at Costco.
Jaymee W.
Elon, NC
I love this stuff. It is moisturizing and gentle. The fragrance is nice. Doesn't dry out the skin. Wonderful
Demi D.
Miami Springs, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This gives a really nice lather and foams up which I love. It also makes my skin feel really soft and clean.
Linda R.
I love dove body wash. The scents are never overwhelming. And is a great product to use with sensitive skin!
Lisa P.
Maricopa, AZ
Dove deep moisture nourishing body wash really does leave you skin softer smoother and much more moisturize
Alyse H.
Pensacola, FL
This body wash has a great, clean smell and it is great for hydrating skin and cleaning it at the same time
Kira C.
Columbia, PA
I absolutely love this Dove Body Wash it makes my skin feel nice and smooth and clean and it smells great!!
Gigi R.
Brooklyn, NY
Very good!! Make my skin nice and soft!! Smells great!! Leaves your body feeling refreshed and soft after!!
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.