BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Alfina R.
Doral, FL
I love this product, your skin will never be the same, but you feel a little sticky at the end! i will not recommend this when you are in hurry because you need to really remove everything off your skin.
Alicia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This deep moisture wash is a great product with a great price tag. It is super nourishing, but rinses qell. I use the Dove deodorant and soaps sometimes and I have been happy with this brand overall. Well done!
Leah T.
This is the only soap I used growing up. Both my sister and I have skin issues and this was one of the only body washes that didn't irritate our skin. It is very gentle and great for others with skin issues.
erica q.
Aledo , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Super moisturizing without being heavy or greasy. Love all dove products but really love this wash. You barely have to put lotion on after using it. Priced reasonably and would definitely buy again and again.
Nina A.
I go through bottles of these like it's going out of style. This is the only liquid soap I will use. It is gentle on the skin and smells so fresh. There is a wide variety of scents to comfort your preference
Lidiya A.
You'd think this would be really heavy with the "deep moisture" slogan, but no, this is amazingly moisturizing without being super heavy and clogging to the skin. I love this product because I can use this everytime I shower without this being too heavy and sitting on my skin like a tacky lotion and making my back an oil slick. The scent is very sophisticated and lasts on the skin for a long time. The texture is nice and creamy and this also lathers great. A little on your loofa will go a long way and a full size bottle will last me for at least 5 months. This is an amazing product and I take this over all the Bath and Body Works/Victoria's Secret smelly alternatives. Also, this is nice and affordable and pretty ubiquitous!
Kristy T.
Rio Rancho , NM
The only body wash I really use! Leaves a nice clean scent that lingers and you get whiffs of it throughout the day lol! Doesn't strip skin and leaves it feeling soft! I enjoy the many scents they have also!
Elen A.
Gaston, SC
This body wash will make your skin feel so soft and luxurious. I highly recommend it. The formula is a little thick, but that’s how it moisturized your skin. You’ll feel clean, smooth, and moisturized all day.
Ivis V.
Miami
The best thing fir my hair. Even when the heat take a roll on ur hair and sjkin the oiutcome is amaxing. Nothing like it out there, not even the more experience saloon product's don't have the orhe rbrands can't get the work donr like then
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my second favorite wash. It smells great and washes my skin well. It does leave you very soft feeling afterwards and you go smell wonderful. It is very reasonably priced and a little goes a long way
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.