BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Brigid A.
Frederick, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Solves my dry skin issues. Helps to soothe my super dry skin and leaves it feeling nicely moisturized and not sticky or greasy after the shower. Good price, easy to find, great smells.
Kayla M.
Chillicothe, OH & Columbus, OH
This is a very gentle body wash and it does moisturize the skin more than most body washes do. There's not much of a scent to it. It's worth a try if you're looking for a nice gentle clean. I'd recommend.
Anna T.
Albertville
It is a good product, but it is not for sensitive skin. But I will probably use it again since my skin is more sensitive in the winter, but is usually fine in the summer months.
Kanya R.
Bryan, TX
Love how it keeps my skin looking healthy and keeps it moisturized no matter the weather. I also love how soft and smooth and silky my skin feels after the use.
#dpve
#essentials
Caroline P.
Miami
I have been using this for so long it is the only body wash I use. It is so hydrating and your skin is left soft. Where you buy it depends on how much it costs but it lasts for a long time and I think it is well worth it.
Samantha E.
I love how creamy and moisturizing this body wash is. I always feel clean and refreshed after using it. Definitely one of my favorite brands to use for all of my cleansing needs.
Amandria G.
Jersey City, NJ
The smell is the best part of this. It had this fresh and very specific scent that reminds me just of dove. I highly recommend to people who want something simple but works well.
Melisa S.
Owensboro, KY
Personally I like this body wash. It has a great scent, and layers up really well. It leaves your skin feeling super soft and clean. Non greasy or oily, and is a great bargain.
Ramena A.
Super moisturizing and very concentrated. This body wash smells so good and calming. I literally feel so relaxed when I use this body wash, I honestly think it's therapeutic. I love it!
Vanessa J.
Brooklyn, NY
Best body wash ever. I have been using this for many many years. I don't even need to put on any lotion after I get out the shower, that's how moisturizing it leaves your skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.