BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Samantha E.
Santa Ana
Love this product because it makes my skin soft and new. Also gives my skin a radiance look as well. Pro is that it works and con ... there is no con it's perfect . I would recommend to someone who has dry skin
Michelle S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite drugstore body washes, I especially like the small exfoliating beads. It smells really good and it lasts a long time for the price. Leaves your skin feeling super clean and doesn't dry out your skin or leave residue.
Sneha T.
Plainsboro, NJ
I love the brand dove. Their products are really nice. I have used this body wash in past. It has nice scent and the feel is really good to the body. It's very gentle. Currently I am using another body wash but will definitely buy dove again.
Alicia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This deep moisture wash is a great product with a great price tag. It is super nourishing, but rinses qell. I use the Dove deodorant and soaps sometimes and I have been happy with this brand overall. Well done!
Luz C.
Gardena, CA
a little goes a long way, it Lathers well. Rinses off fast. the smell is very soft & will fade, will be great if you are sensitive to strong smells like I am. The Skin is left so soft and smooth/hydrated after your shower.
Detra B.
Perfect for everyday! My favorite skin product! I use dove every all the time! It's perfect for sensitive skin. Smells amazing. Super creamy and leaves your skin moisturizing and soft. Re-purchase for sure!
Katie F.
Hurricane, WV
Honestly the best body wash there is. If I don't buy the bar soap this is my go to. It's so moisturizing and the smell is so clean and refreshing. It doesn't dry out your skin it leaves you feeling soft all day.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one must have product I always need! Super gentle on the skin and a great moisturizer. I have super sensitive dry skin, and this has been a life saver . Highly satisfied and recommend this to anyone!
Alfina R.
Doral, FL
I love this product, your skin will never be the same, but you feel a little sticky at the end! i will not recommend this when you are in hurry because you need to really remove everything off your skin.
Alma V.
I bought this product to try it out and absolutely liked it and have been using it ever since. It leaves your skin super soft and smooth doesn't feel harsh. I would recommend getting it and see for yourself!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.