BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Esmeralda M.
We recently started buying this liquid soap body wash and the scent is amazing.I would say it wasn't that much but if it was it is totally worth it the scent last.I would totally buy this again and recommend it.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have very very dry skin. Also, I have bumpy skin. Especially on my thighs and back of arms. This wash actually made my skin like a baby's bottom! Top favorite body wash. I love it.
Nancy A.
Las Vegas
This is a great product. It's very soft on your skin , and smells amazing . It's definitely worth every penny . It is very affordable and I would recommend it to every single person.
Luanna O.
Norfolk , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this body wash. Great for people who are lazy to put lotion on after you take a shower. Very moisturizing. Defiantly noticed my skin smoother after a month of using this.
Heidi D.
Albuquerque
I just bought a huge thing of this at Walmart. It smells great and it has a pump which is great when you're in a rush. It's a good price for the product. It does the job and moisturizes better than most body wash
Holly M.
Trinity, NC
Only body wash we use at my house!!! Perfect for dry skin especially through the winter months!!! Very gentle on skin I use on my two kiddos!! Price isn't bad I normally buy the twin pack of them at the store!!!
Kayla C.
Houma, LA
I love this soap and will never use anything else. It leaves the skin feeling clean and smooth. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight like most soaps. It's a great price too!
Tori J.
This body wash is amazing! It lathers without leaving a film and smells delicious! I have very sensitive, dry skin and this body wash helps to add hydration. I use mine every single day and have even got my significant other onto the band wagon too!
Shelby G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like a lot of dove products and this one is one of my favorites! Smells so good!! I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother it at all. It's a very gentle cleansing body wash.
kipper k.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the smell and how clean my skin feels. I have a child with sensitive skin and the Dove body wash and bar soap never made any time of reaction on her skin. Good for all family! The only thing that is a little bit annoying is the package, is hard to use the product until the very end.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.