BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jaime O.
erie pa
I loved it. It was the first body soap I used and that's what has got me hooked on looking for good body washes
Kelsey S.
Love how creamy this body wash is as well as the smell! It feels super moisturizing during and after showering.
Tiffany W.
Evansville
It smells great and leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized. It's not over drying like other soaps can be.
Chinasa O.
Missouri City, TX
OMG leaves my body feeling more cleaner than other products. It's a product I most definitely will buy more of.
Holly M.
Lima, OH
This product works well and has a clean scent. One bottle of this lasted me doe over a month. I used it daily.
Jenny C.
Honolulu, HI
Love this product! This is my go to favorite body wash. I love the way it smells and makes my skin feel clean!
Yennys P.
It moisture nourishing body wash is really incredible to use in the dry skin, smoothing it. It's wonderful ...
Terrie M.
Feels clean and leaves skin soft. Lathers great. Smells great. I use it on a daily basis. Rinses off with well
Paris D.
Lathered great
Cleaned great
A little went a long way
I like the smell and the packaging
It makes me feel soft
Guadalupe C.
North Las Vegas, NV
When I tried this it felt very refreshing on my skin nice and silky it also came with a very fresh clean scent
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.