BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Caitlin S.
Hattiesburg, MS
Dove is my favorite brand of body wash. It leaves me feeling so clean and doesn't leave my skin feeling tight at all. It's long lasting and keeps me feeling fresh throughout the day. This will always be my go to!
Tori J.
This body wash is amazing! It lathers without leaving a film and smells delicious! I have very sensitive, dry skin and this body wash helps to add hydration. I use mine every single day and have even got my significant other onto the band wagon too!
Brittney J.
Mobile, AL
I love anything by Dove. But this body wash is my favorite go to! It leaves my skin feeling clean and super soft. Rinses easily without leaving that soapy feel. And it has a great scent as well.
Shannon S.
This body wash is the best! It's smooth, creamy formula leaves skin feeling clean and hydrated! This is also my husbands favorite body wash, so we save room in the shower as it has a very mild, neutral scent!
Haley S.
I love this stuff. I wash my 4 year old who has eczema almost every night with it. Keeps his skin super soft and smooth. I like the thick consistency because it doesn't leave a film like most thick washes do.
kipper k.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the smell and how clean my skin feels. I have a child with sensitive skin and the Dove body wash and bar soap never made any time of reaction on her skin. Good for all family! The only thing that is a little bit annoying is the package, is hard to use the product until the very end.
karnisha s.
Brooklyn , NY
Hands down my favorite Dove body wash. It's lathers great, long-lasting, and smells great. They have a variety to choose from, and it's gentle on your skin. The price is usually great & I always buy when I see them on sale at my local drugstore
Keisha H.
I love this soap. It smells amazing and gives you a very clean feeling afterwards. Ive used on my children who have sensitive skin, and no reaction. Fair pricing. Highly recommend.
Nicole D.
Litchfield, NH
You can't go wrong with classic dove! it's always super moisturizing and leaves my skin super soft and clean feeling. I have sensitive skin and the fragrance isn't too strong either.
Shelby G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like a lot of dove products and this one is one of my favorites! Smells so good!! I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother it at all. It's a very gentle cleansing body wash.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.