BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
Leaves your skin very soft and feeling nourished! Love this product, long lasting and pretty gentle on the skin!
Thaymar G.
Este body wash es muy bueno! Su textura es muy suave que deja tu piel suave y brillante, precio accesible ademas
Yolanda A.
Norcross, GA
Love the way my skin feels when using this product, plus the price is good like to take this when I'm traveling.
Alexis S.
Makes your skin so soft and smooth !the scent is long lasting , this is the only body wash I'll ever use again !
Jennifer C.
Hialeah, FL
This body wash is very indulgent and does what it promises which is to clean you and leave your skin moisterized
Tiffany W.
Evansville
It smells great and leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized. It's not over drying like other soaps can be.
Kaila A.
This keeps my skin hella soft and moisturizer its so good !!!! I buy it from my local SAMs club in a pack of 3.
Jaime O.
erie pa
I loved it. It was the first body soap I used and that's what has got me hooked on looking for good body washes
Chinasa O.
Missouri City, TX
OMG leaves my body feeling more cleaner than other products. It's a product I most definitely will buy more of.
Diana B.
Fort Worth, TX
My go to! It leaves my skin feeling fresh, moisturized and clean! Definitely a great price and a perfect scent.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.