BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a classic and clean body wash from Dove that I reccomend! However if you have sensitive skin with fragrance allergies i dont recommend it. My boyfriend breaks out from this body wash only. Weird.
Lakeisha K.
It might seem crazy, but I swear by this body wash. Everything else leaves my skin feeling tight. Dove's makes my skin feel really soft and smooth. However, it doesn't leave my skin moisturized as long as I like, so I do need lotion after a shower, but I think it's worth it just to feel soft like this. This one doesn't have a scent, but the scented ones are also good. I notice no difference between the types. I tried this years ago and I haven't looked back since.
P.S. The dry skin might be due to me being in the hot shower for too long. Or the cold winter. I would suggest you try a small bottle and see for yourself if it happens to you.
Isabel V.
Moorpark, CA
This is a great product if you get concerned with bacteria on bar soap. It smells amazing and has small beads in it to exfoliate to get rid of the dead skin and make your skin as soft as possible!
Leah M.
Hamilton , OH
My children have very dry skin I use this for them in the winter months when their skin is dryer. It really does improve the texture of their skin and smells fresh and clean. I would use this again
Mandy G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my all-time favorite body wash. This is my go-to for winter, when my skin is the driest and I have the hardest time keeping it moisturized. The fragrance is light so it doesn't cause any issues with my skin, which also gets more sensitive during the winter, and the formula is thick and moisturizing. I like that I don't have to use a ton of shower gel to get clean and my skin doesn't feel stripped or greasy afterwards. For the price, this is an excellent body wash. It nourishes and hydrates the skin, is suitable for dry and sensitive skin types and the fact that this is 24oz. makes this body wash worth more than its price.
Shaunacy A.
I'm giving this product a four star because, there really is not a smell with this product. However, it does make my skin very soft. I purchase over and over because it gives you a clean feeling.
Katelyn S.
Churubusco
Great hydrating body wash! With the constant use of sunscreen this summer this has been great for my skin! It lathers nicely & leaves my skin feeling so smooth. I would definitely recommend this product & it's affordable price!
Gabriela M.
Leaves my skin leaving super smooth and has a nice scent to it . It's also good for shaving , I've used it a couple of times and it prevented NY legs from the itchy burning sensation afterwards.
Cecilia V.
I have "chicken skin" so my skin is bumpy, rough, & really dry. It helped soften my skin & really moist. It is long lasting but i would moisturized after I used it too. You can get it at any drugstore.
Katheryn P.
This product leaves my skin so nice and smooth. It is vey hydrating. I use it every day and it smells so good! Would recommend to all types of skin! Such a gentle product and great for the body!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.