BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Tonae G.
Love love love!!! This leaves my skin sooo soft. Pro it smell sooo good cons it’s kinda pricey :/. But you get what you pay for. I use this everyday, and don’t think I would stop. On my shopping list every week.
Sussy R.
Chicago , IL
I really like using all the dove hair products. For me dive is just right. I have long dry and thick hair. With Dove I feel my hair much softer and healthy looking. I would keep on buying it and I would also recommend this. The price is just right
Melissa M.
Huntington Pk, CA
This body was smells amazing. But it does tend to try out my skin. So I use it about 2-3 times a week and use other soaps and washes for the other days. I buy it at cost o it’s cheaper because they sell a 3 pack.
Yolanda R.
Dallas , TX
My mother uses Dove body wash and gave me a bottle to try. I liked it so much that it’s my preferred body wash now. It’s very moisturizing and I even use it for shaving my legs. I definitely recommend trying it!
Destiny R.
Edinburg, TX
My son has very dry skin and this is the only body wash he can use! This helps his skin to just a bit soft and it doesn't irritate his skin. We buy it at Walmart and I go recommended for anyone who has dry skin!
Alyssa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love dove body wash and it is the only kind I will use! I have eczema and it seems to help it quite a bit! Makes my skin very smooth! Very fair price on it and lasts quite a while. Would definitely purchase again
Megan Q.
Pearland, TX
I have no complaint with this product! It leaves my skin clean and refreshed, all the while moisturizing it deeply. I bought it at my local HEB and will definitely repurchase it for the next time I run out of it!
Michaela L.
I love this body wash! I am kind of picky when it comes to body washes, but this one I love! A little of this goes a long way. It smells so good and after leaves my skin feeling so clean, refreshed, and hydrated!
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
I like this body wash it keeps skin looking moisturized and looking healthy. It's part of my shower products and I love that they also sell this product in different scents. Works great and is very affordable.
Vanessa G.
Dove Body Wash is a really great value. One bottle lasts me quite a long time. It is perfect for use in the winter when skin is really dry - it definitely doesn't strip the skin of moisture like bar soap can.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.