BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Luanna O.
Norfolk , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this body wash. Great for people who are lazy to put lotion on after you take a shower. Very moisturizing. Defiantly noticed my skin smoother after a month of using this.
Caitlin S.
Hattiesburg, MS
Dove is my favorite brand of body wash. It leaves me feeling so clean and doesn't leave my skin feeling tight at all. It's long lasting and keeps me feeling fresh throughout the day. This will always be my go to!
Michelle L.
Bossier City , LA
What I like about the Dove body wash is that it is long lasting. It only takes a small amount of soap to lather (I use a loofah) and I'm able to wash head to toe. The wash doesn't leave my skin dry, itchy or thirsty for oil or lotion after bathing.
Vanessa M.
Merced, CA
My favorite body wash! I use this all the time, it's definitely affordable, smells good, and leaves my skin feeling smooth! I buy it at Walmart or Target, and I highly recommend it! 👍
TIFFANY C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I have been using Dove body wash for years. I usually buy a different scent each time I run out. These body washes are creamy and moisturizing. They do not leave a film on your skin.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have very very dry skin. Also, I have bumpy skin. Especially on my thighs and back of arms. This wash actually made my skin like a baby's bottom! Top favorite body wash. I love it.
Tori J.
This body wash is amazing! It lathers without leaving a film and smells delicious! I have very sensitive, dry skin and this body wash helps to add hydration. I use mine every single day and have even got my significant other onto the band wagon too!
Holly M.
Trinity, NC
Only body wash we use at my house!!! Perfect for dry skin especially through the winter months!!! Very gentle on skin I use on my two kiddos!! Price isn't bad I normally buy the twin pack of them at the store!!!
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this still. It smells so good, it lathers really good, comes in a nice easy to hold bottle. Very gentle and does not leave my skin dry after getting out of the shower. It's very cost efficient, I recommend this to anyone that loves body wash! It sticks with you long after you get out of the shower!
Nancy A.
Las Vegas
This is a great product. It's very soft on your skin , and smells amazing . It's definitely worth every penny . It is very affordable and I would recommend it to every single person.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.