BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
This is one of my all time favorite body wash products. It leaves your body so smooth and feeling so replenishes.
Marilis N.
I love Doves deep moisture body wash. It leaves my skin soft and it smells amazing. I use this body was everyday.
Amanda  M.
Columbia, MS
Absolutely love this body wash. Not only does it smell great, it leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and fresh.
Beth Anne C.
Works like a normal body wash. I did not notice any more moisture than usual compared to using other body washes.
Thaymar G.
Este body wash es muy bueno! Su textura es muy suave que deja tu piel suave y brillante, precio accesible ademas
Kirsten W.
Kansas City, MO
I'm always going to keep going back to Dove because it smells AMAZING! It's so soft on my skin, I love using it.
Irma R.
Addison, IL
My daughter has very bad ezcema. Her dermatologist recommended we use Dove. We have and her skin is 100% better.
Jennifer C.
Hialeah, FL
This body wash is very indulgent and does what it promises which is to clean you and leave your skin moisterized
Alexis S.
Makes your skin so soft and smooth !the scent is long lasting , this is the only body wash I'll ever use again !
Yolanda A.
Norcross, GA
Love the way my skin feels when using this product, plus the price is good like to take this when I'm traveling.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.