BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Rebekah D.
Biloxi, MS
I'm a huge fan of dove products because I have sensitive skin. I love dove because because my skin is very dry so when I use other soaps it makes my skin itch. dove smells very good anyways.
debbie l.
this makes my body feel clean and moisturized at the same time. if for some reason, I don't moisturize right away, my skin doesn't feel tight. it's a very smooth cleanser and smells pleasant.
Charakee D.
Rogers , AR
I love love this body wash. It's my favorite and it's very moisturizing. It's very gentle and it smells so good. I got mine at Walmart and I think it's a good price cause it last forever. Will definitely will buy it again!
Nicole C.
Arlington, MA
Fantastic for use In the winter to help avoid dreaded winter skin. Moisturizing and smells great. Can't ask for much more than that in a body wash as it helps keep my skin healthy and happy.
Andrea M.
This was a must have at the end of my pregnancy. The body wash helped cleanse and soften my dry skin at the same time. Giving my review on influenster without any influences or compensation.
Angelia R.
I absolutely love Dove body wash! I won't shower with anything else. If I forget it while traveling and have to use other soaps, my skin feels so dry. My akin feels so soft after using this!
Leah B.
This body wash leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. It is gentle on your skin and smells amazing. I enjoy this product and highly recommend it. It has helped me with my eczema issues.
Maryah L.
Great product I only really use dove products. I've tiered other but these feel great on my skin and make it super soft. Last long then the bars. And use the right amount of product each time
Lexie S.
Grand Forks, ND
This makes my skin feel soft and wonderful! It smells amazing and the packaging is great. I found it at Target, super convenient! I use it daily and my sensitive skin is able to tolerate it!
Tiffany F.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've been using Dove body wash for years now. It makes me skin so soft! It cleans very well & I don't have to use too much of it like others. Although I do try & but other products for body washes. I always seem to go back to Dove products. Try it for yourself!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.