BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Carolyn P.
Flushing , MI
This product makes my body nice and shinny and make my body last long for it to stay shinny. There's no cons there all pros! I use it once Everyday because it stay on for the whole day!
Brittany L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
When I moved from the east coast to Colorado it was important for me to find a product that would keep my skin soft and moisturizer. The Deep Moisture Body Wash has been my go to body wash for the last 4 years! I love how soft my skin feels right after taking a shower before I've put on lotion. Definitely a must have for those living in drier climates!
Makayla C.
Spokane Valley
Smells nice. Cleans very well but does not get dead skin off I bought it at target. I'm very gentle on the skin. Almost to gentle. Smells very fresh I don't really like the sent but it does smell good.
Emily K.
I love this body wash, leaves the skin soft and hydrated. I have hard water and this is one of the products that doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight feeling. I get mine at target.
Miriam M.
Homestead, FL
My daughter has ezema i think thats how its spelled but yeah this has truly been a holy grail for her it made her skin improve in about three days of use . its amazing i deff recommend
Melissa B.
South Solon, OH
Classic body wash. The smell takes me back. My mom used this for years. Love love love it. It softens the skin and gives you a true clean feeling. If you dont like really perfume smelling body wash this is for you.
Tarah W.
East Orange , NJ
I really live dove body wash and bar soap too when it comes to my skin. It will my skin feeling so soft and moisture and that what i like about dove especially through the winter time.
Malary G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Christina L.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells great and moisturizers my skin. I think dove body washes never fail to make my skin feel great unlike other body soaps that feel great in the shower but drys out my skin once I get out.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this still. It smells so good, it lathers really good, comes in a nice easy to hold bottle. Very gentle and does not leave my skin dry after getting out of the shower. It's very cost efficient, I recommend this to anyone that loves body wash! It sticks with you long after you get out of the shower!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.