BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Grace P.
Smells very clean and is great for all skin types, really enjoy this product. Good price for the product and value.
It has such a creamy texture and made my skin feel amazing after using it, it was really good for my sensitive skin
Alisha A.
Toledo, OH
Best uses for dry skin! Long lasting smell and leaves skin soft and smooth. I would highly recommend this product.
Haley  K.
I started using this and will never go back to anything else. This leaves my skin feeling smooth and smelling good
Kim F.
This body wash leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed. A must use in my house. They have a ton of scent varieties.
fazeela c.
Dove deep Moisture Body wash in my honest opinion has reactions to my skin. Sorry guys but thats my honest review.
Sarah M.
This product is great! It really smoothed my skin and comes with a nice scent which is always hard for me to find!
Ashley P.
Ashtabula, OH
Love that this doesn't leave an oily like film after showers. Works great and not too overwhelming with the smell
Nicole H.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
Love this body wash! I felt fresh and clean. Super gentle on my skin and silky smooth. Lasting clean feel all day
Kaitlyn F.
Love this product! Great scent and lives skin feeling moist. Feel in love with it since the first time I used it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.