BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Catrina A.
Dunbarton
With my skin being super sensitive to any type of body wash besides DOVE Nutrium, or Irish Spring.  I turn to dove Nurtrium every time it is time to purchase toiletries.  Leaves my skin feeling smooth!
Robyn W.
I love this body wash! It's a creamy text that leaves my skin smooth and moisturizer. I started using this after an eczema flare up and haven't looked back. It smells light and fresh.
Cailey L.
Murrieta, CA
This moisture wash is AMAZING! My skin feels so incredible after using. Smooth and soft not to mention hydrated. I love the scent and the price! We get ours from CVS! Definitely recommend for any and all skin types!
Isaina C.
Knightdale, NC
I got the raspberry flavored soap and I love the smell of it, but I would recommend cleaning you skin with bar soap first because this does not get the residue of the the dirt completely off your skin .
Rickeisha F.
Vancouver , WA
Dove is the only product I can wash my skin with, without a breakout! I love how conditioned my skin feels after every wash. I use Dove every shower or bath. Totally worth the price. I purchase every time I run out!
Rachel L.
This is very moisturizing, perfect for really dry skin, it gets rid of dull, dty flaky skin on your body quickly. Although if you dont have dry skin, tgis may be to moisturizing for you, depending on ypur skin type.
Mia W.
Land O' Lakes
I highly recommend this product because it is long lasting, cleanses your body well, it is extremely gentle, and smells amazing! It can come in all different sizes and is a great all round product. I would recommend!
Megan G.
Greenville, SC
Dove body wash is my favorite. My skin feels so clean and soft after using this. And I LOVE all the different scents they come out with. I don't really have any cons for this product, and I would definitely recommend
Ferne M.
HAMPTON BAYS, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I can not say enough good things about Dove. I've been using Dove for years now and love them. I love the light scent, how it lathers and cleans and how inexpensive it is.
K-cee S.
Core, WV
Not a fan of the original scent but I do enjoy some of the others. This body wash actually makes me feel clean even though I can't smell the scent after about an hour. Reasonably priced and you get a lot of product.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.