BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Niecey E.
Antioch, TN
Love the smell and how soft it leaves my skin. I feel so refreshed after I take a shower. The scent last but I wish it would last longer. It's very gentle on my skin and I recommend it to everyone
Anna S.
Oroville, CA
Leaves your skin super soft and smooth and smells amazing as well however I just can't use it because I have such sensitive skin but to anyone without skin like mine I'd recommend giving it a try.
Leah M.
Hamilton , OH
My children have very dry skin I use this for them in the winter months when their skin is dryer. It really does improve the texture of their skin and smells fresh and clean. I would use this again
Amanda Z.
Bay City, MI
Nothing beats winter skin like Dove! My skin feels amazing after a shower. It doesn't make your skin feel like there's a thick product on. It rinses away really well. No left over soapy residue.
Lakeisha K.
It might seem crazy, but I swear by this body wash. Everything else leaves my skin feeling tight. Dove's makes my skin feel really soft and smooth. However, it doesn't leave my skin moisturized as long as I like, so I do need lotion after a shower, but I think it's worth it just to feel soft like this. This one doesn't have a scent, but the scented ones are also good. I notice no difference between the types. I tried this years ago and I haven't looked back since.
P.S. The dry skin might be due to me being in the hot shower for too long. Or the cold winter. I would suggest you try a small bottle and see for yourself if it happens to you.
Katelyn S.
Winona Lake, IN
Great hydrating body wash! With the constant use of sunscreen this summer this has been great for my skin! It lathers nicely & leaves my skin feeling so smooth. I would definitely recommend this product & it's affordable price!
Shaunacy A.
I'm giving this product a four star because, there really is not a smell with this product. However, it does make my skin very soft. I purchase over and over because it gives you a clean feeling.
Katheryn P.
This product leaves my skin so nice and smooth. It is vey hydrating. I use it every day and it smells so good! Would recommend to all types of skin! Such a gentle product and great for the body!
Mandy G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my all-time favorite body wash. This is my go-to for winter, when my skin is the driest and I have the hardest time keeping it moisturized. The fragrance is light so it doesn't cause any issues with my skin, which also gets more sensitive during the winter, and the formula is thick and moisturizing. I like that I don't have to use a ton of shower gel to get clean and my skin doesn't feel stripped or greasy afterwards. For the price, this is an excellent body wash. It nourishes and hydrates the skin, is suitable for dry and sensitive skin types and the fact that this is 24oz. makes this body wash worth more than its price.
Gabriela M.
Leaves my skin leaving super smooth and has a nice scent to it . It's also good for shaving , I've used it a couple of times and it prevented NY legs from the itchy burning sensation afterwards.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.