BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

nonnie n.
New Rochelle, NY
Dove deep moisture was amazing for my skin. it didn't dry out and helped me reatin moisture. the smell is amazing too
Grace P.
Smells very clean and is great for all skin types, really enjoy this product. Good price for the product and value.
It has such a creamy texture and made my skin feel amazing after using it, it was really good for my sensitive skin
Renee O.
Dallas, TX
I love any Dove product. Great for the whole family, gets you cleans, leaves you fresh and moisturized all at once.
Alisha A.
Toledo, OH
Best uses for dry skin! Long lasting smell and leaves skin soft and smooth. I would highly recommend this product.
Haley  K.
I started using this and will never go back to anything else. This leaves my skin feeling smooth and smelling good
fazeela c.
Dove deep Moisture Body wash in my honest opinion has reactions to my skin. Sorry guys but thats my honest review.
Sarah M.
This product is great! It really smoothed my skin and comes with a nice scent which is always hard for me to find!
Kim F.
This body wash leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed. A must use in my house. They have a ton of scent varieties.
Tynisha K.
Woodbridge, VA
Skin immediately feels soft and refreshed. I have been able to get by a few days without needing to apply lotion.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.