BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This body wash is pretty moiturizing, but i feel like my skin doesnt feel quite clean when i use it. I feel like there is still some residue on my skin. Overall, it isnt a fantastic product, but it gets the job done.
Kasi P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best body wash that I have ever used. It leaves a great layer of moisture on your skin. I have very dry skin and had always been looking for a body wash that would help. This product has working so well!
Trina T.
Smelled very nice!!!! and was very very affordable!!! I liked the way it made my skin feel and did not dry out my skin like a lot of body washes do. I used it every other day until it ran out and never had an issue.
Isaina C.
Knightdale, NC
I got the raspberry flavored soap and I love the smell of it, but I would recommend cleaning you skin with bar soap first because this does not get the residue of the the dirt completely off your skin .
Gianna W.
Northampton, PA
Love this product!! It's absolutely wonderful! I buy it at my local grocery store! It keeps moisture in your skin and it's a nice gentle product! Works great! I would definitely buy it again! It's worth your money!
Jennifer A.
I love this body wash! I have very sensitive skin and this works wonders. It smells really good too. When I apply it it feels moisturizing. I just ate how pricey it is but you get what you pay for. It is worth buying!
Saraya K.
I love this body wash it's my favorite.  It smells amazing and is great if you have sensitive skin or if you're allergic to perfumes like me. It makes your skin so soft you notice a difference in the first wash. I would definitely recommend to anyone .
Ty T.
Tupelo, MS
Dove body wash helps moisturizer my skin and helps with my friends. I use it everyday and I don't use any other wash because I have very sensitive skin. I use the non scented and I would definitely recommend this.
Shirley W.
Swords Creek
I am so in love with Dove!! The scent is just so clean and satisfying. The pros are that it isn't harsh on the skin. The only bad thing is the price. The smell is phenomenal. I purchased it from the Dollar General. I will be buying this product again.
Jacklyn G.
La Puente, CA
I personally don't feel like this moisturizes really good the scent isn't too strong leaves your skin soft but I've tried cheaper products that makes your skin feel softer and it doesn't feel like you got a good shower
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.