BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Racquel H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This product is amazing for my skin I have eczema so it really hydrate my skin leaving it moisturized soft and smooth.
LuLu W.
Simpsonville, SC
I have sensitive/dry skin, and surpringly this dove soap doesn't leave my skin dry and tight like the dove's bar soap.
Bryana M.
Springfield, MA
Amazing body wash makes me feel sooooo goooood and amazing and moisture rich I will never buy anything different again
Maurice M.
This soap is awesome. It keeps my skin moisturized all day long and smelling clean. I hardly use much lotion nowadays.
Amanda A.
Stoughton, MA
I love this product although I like their bars a lot better. However the body wash is a bit easier to use with a loofa
Tracy N.
Garden Grove
I have been using this Dove body wash for 2 months now and really love it. It have made my skin really soft and smooth.
Stefanie M.
Staunton, VA
This feels great going on the skin. I felt clean without feeling like I had stripped my skin. The scent was fabulous.
Judy G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Feels like your skin is drinking it! Absolutely luscious, but not not greasy or oily. Skin is soft and almost creamy!
Olivia R.
Yesssssssssss. I love these. They are fantastic and cheap and When my legs are super dry I use them as shaving cream.
yadira v.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love this body wash. It leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh! It's perfect for sensitive skin, as well.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.