BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Becca R.
Stroudsburg
I’ve been using this body was for years now! I️ love it, it makes your skin so soft and the fresh clean scent last all day. It’s affordable and you can find it just about anywhere. It’s perfect so all skin types, I️ have sensitive skin and I️ have no problems with it.
Carlyn W.
Gray Court, SC
This product is very smooth and delicate for all skin types. I have used this product, along with many other scents. Just a little bit of soap goes a long way, and since the bottle is sort of large, it lasts a longer time. This is some of the only body wash I use.
Mindy J.
FREEPORT, IL
Dove is supposed to be the "ultimate" soap. I have never been able to use Dove products. They break out my skin, and cause it to dry out. I believe I am actually allergic to it. I always find it amusing to see the commercials on tv about how amazing it is. NOT for me.
Dara M.
Love this product! I've tried other body washes and they seem to irritate my skin. This is the only wash that smells good, moisturizes, and doesn't irritate my skin. I use it everyday and it never dries me out. I buy this every time and use it as my everyday body wash.
Victoria k.
memphis
I love dove deep moisture body wash it keeps my skin nice and soft and moisture it I use dove body wash every time I take a shower. The aprons is that it moisture my skin a d keeps it soft and it smells good. I have no cons about dove deep moisturizing body wash. And it is long lasting it keep my skin s soft all the way to the next day. I would recommend this product.
Donna B.
Highview
This dove body wash is amazing. Have tried many brands in the past but this dove make my skin feel smooth and soft. A lot of body washes don't let you really feel clean afterwards but this product rinses clean and leaves my skin feeling moisturizer. Love love dove.
Eduardo G.
Works well and smells good. The smell lasted over 6 hours which is perfect for me . You can buy it at Target or Walgreens . The scent isn’t to strong or to low where you can barely smell it . You mostly buy it anywhere
Ileana M.
Altamonte Springs
This body wash is amazing! The formula is so rich, the price might be a little higher than other but the quality is worth it. The soap is so strong, you won't need to use a lot of it. This is one of thw only body wash that I can say truly moisturizes my skin.
Brittany W.
Jacksonville, FL
I never really like spending a lot of money on body washes but it is one of the moisturizing  products I've used on my skin. The smell is amazing also. I really love coconut scents but since this smells so fresh and clean I don't mind! I would use this every day because it feels so nice on my skin!
Kate T.
Seattle, WA
Best body wash, I use this all the time and it always leaves my skin super soft and I also use it as a gel for shaving my legs! Works super well and the smell is super refreshing and nice, would totally recommend to everyone also because it is super cheap!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.