BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Courtney L.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This is the best body wash! It smells incredible and doesn’t dry out the skin. It is affordable and worth every penny! I will continue to purchase this body wash and recommend it to all of my family and friends!
Perla D.
Gunter, TX
I really wanted to try this due to all the great reviews I had heard. Let me tell you....believe the hype! It is not only light weight and silky but I also feel like it is good for my skin. I am a light coverage
Hannah S.
The bottle doesn't lie Your skin is softer and smoother after one shower! Its smell is soft and nothing to strong and it doesn't leave a nasty residue on your skin when you rinse off!
Bianca C.
I love this wash. It always makes me feel clean. And of course it’s smells good. Buttttttttt, there’s one thing I don’t like. It makes my skin dry.. I still use it but I just wish it actually was moisturizing.
Colleen F.
Love this brand! It keeps my skin feeling soft and clean and not to mention it smells fabulous! I use it every morning! Like everything dove, it’s very gentle on my sensitive skin.
Hawraa A.
It is my favorite body wash!! I actually got I as a gift and I can't stop using it ever since. It smells amazing and it really does give you a smooth skin! I totally recommend it!!
Taylor H.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I did not realize how much I needed this body wash until I stopped using it.  I have extremely dry, rough, itchy skin and this is the only body wash that keeps it at bay.  I stopped using it for a few weeks and starting using another body wash for dry skin, however I absolutely noticed a difference.  Will never use another body wash again!
Betsy G.
All the body washes are very good they lather up good fresh smelling and rinses off well no residue left on your skin you feel clean best to use with a loofah for a better clean
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I tend to have dry skin especially in the winter but I've been using this for the past month without any issues. Smells great, gentle on skin, and super affordable!
Olivia S.
Pine Island, MN
My brother gets bumps on his skin so he can not use some products because they give him itchy bumps/a rash. This product does not break him out. It is moisturizing and good for all ages and skin types, especially those with sensitive skin. Not too strong but good fragrance.  Good price and comes with a lot of product.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.