BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Rebecca W.
Sacramento, CA
I do really like this body wash, as a back up, if I run out of my usual body wash.. It is good to use on my sensitive skin and doesn't leave a filmy feeling like the dove soap tends to. I tend to always keep a bottle handy just in case I run out of my favorite Shea Moisture body wash. Highly recommend, but not my first choice.
Megan I.
My favorite body wash to use everyday! It makes my skin feel so so soft and clean. The only reason I took a star off is because I'm trying to switch to more natural and organic products and thr ingredients in this body wash concern me. Ive been using for a couple years but I'm sorry to say I'm making my own with essential oils.
Alexus N.
Belle Chasse, LA
This dove body wash has to be the best body wash I have ever used. It is a very good price for the size of the bottle. It last long as long as you use it wisely. It's very smooth and gentle once it touch your skin, and feels even better afterwards. I would buy it again, as well recommend to anyone that loves Dove products.
Brianna P.
Used this once or twice (because I was out of my own), and I was surprised by how smooth and soft my skin felt after using. When they say deep moisture, they really mean it. I felt as if I didn't need to use lotion after my shower. I would definitely recommend product to someone who is looking for a moisturizing body wash.
Leigh P.
I got a sample of this thru walmart (I think) and I absolutely love it. In just one wash, it leaves my skin soft and smooth. I sometimes forgot to put lotion after taking a bath but when I'm using this body wash I wouldn't worry coz my skin still looks moisturized. I will definitely buy one after my free sample run out ☺️
Suhani M.
It's a great body wash and it is moisturizing. After using this body wash, my skin doesn't feel dry, however still needs a lotion like normal. It does have a nice scent, very refreshed and clean! It's not pricey at all and is available at Target, Walmart, and any drugstore (most of them: CVS, Walgreens, Duane Reade etc.)
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Dove has been around for a long time, and Ive been using them for years. Theres something to be said when a brand can hold such a top rated name, with fantistic products for as long as they have. Its my go to cleanser. Smells great, looks heavenly, I feel so cleansed and pure after using this body wash. Highly recommend
Kalley L.
Roanoke , VA
This is my absolute favorite body wash in the whole world!!! It lathers so wonderfully and leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft too! I used to rub lotion all over my body after getting out of the shower but I don't have to anymore. I would recommend this 100% to anyone. Costco has great deals on packs of 3 as well.
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
This has to be some of the best body wash I have ever used! It leaves my skin feeling so incredibly soft and I really enjoy the texture of it! Don't even get me started on how great it smells! I feel like I just left a spa when I get out of my shower and that is an awesome feeling! I would highly recommend this product!
melissa y.
I use this body wash daily. It keeps my skin moisturized and looking its best. Even during the winter months when my skin needs that extra moisture, this holds up to my expectations. I have been using this body wash for a couple of years now and i don't have any complaints about it. If I stick with a product, it works!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.