BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Daisy Z.
I love this body wash the smell is absolutely amazing. It Lasted very long on my skin. It’s so easy to get anywhere and the price is great I definitely recommend it.
Janelle T.
I received this product free for review from Influenster. What I like the most about this body wash is the scent - It has that classic clean Dove scent that everyone knows and love. I also love how it lathers and instantly feels moisturizing. Out of the shower, my skin doesn't feel dry, I could probably skip applying lotion but I still do anyways. I also like how available and affordable it is - Definitely a great every day body wash.
AB B.
Smells good and very thick in consistency. Does better on a loaf than washcloth (becomes very slimy after 3 uses, yuck!). I'm often very ashy after showerng with Dove, so the moisturizing properties aren't noticable for me.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love all of Dove’s products. This body wash smells really good. I love the consistency of this body wash. It really makes me feel clean and moisturized. It’s affordable in Walmart but in other stores it’s more expensive
Hope G.
Forney
Love this body wash, leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. Smells delightful very soft scent.  Need it in a larger size. Going to Costco's to repurchase, vey affordable compared to other brands. Yes, would recommend to anyone wanting soft skin.
Jamie A.
Jessup
This is the body wash I keep coming back to. I’ll try the fancy, pricier ones once in awhile, but this is my staple. Very gentle, lots of suds, and a bottle lasts for awhile. Not at all expensive and you can buy it anywhere.
Rutuja Y.
Somerville
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
I’m using dove body wash since many years now
I keep trying new dove body wash products introduced n love most of them
They feel good on my (very dry) skin after every shower
magen d.
Yes yes yes!  I have been using this soap for many years now and I am so glad that I found it.  I have problematic skin and occasional dry spots and this does not exaggreate them at all.  I have bought nearly all the scents and I love them all.  In the winter time I tend to stick towards the deep moisture just to keep my skin moisturized.  Fantastic product and I would recommend this to everyone!
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body wash I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just body wash.
Onalee N.
Germantown, MD
I’ve been using this body wash alone for the last four years and I will never use anything else. Dove products are perfect for everyone. I have super sensitive skin, and it’s the only thing that won’t cause problems to my skin. It’s so moisturizing, and it smells amazing. I recommend this to everyone!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.