BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Angela T.
washington
Awesome! I tend to be very picky on what body washes I purchase and use, before buying this product I looked at the reviews and almost all of them had fantastic feedback and I totally agree. I feel very fresh afterwards!
Andrea S.
Butler, PA
Just love this body wash. It smells so clean. My skin stays soft with a mild scent left on it. My daughter introduced me to Dove body washes. I am so glad she did.
Bergineliz R.
New York , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I recommend this body wash for people who have dry skin or don't like body wash with laughter because this body wash moisture good but doesn't laughter and my skin feel soft and moisture but not clean I also recommend this body wash as a second body wash
Ashley Y.
Raleigh , NC
I loveeeee dove body wash. Sometimes I'll try something else but I always go back to dove. It smells great and the bottle is huge. It is so moisturizing and I love how it smells on my skin hours after I have showered.
Betsy R.
One of my favorite body wash! It's very smooth and foamy at the same time. It has a long lasting scent and feels real good on my skin. I have sensitive skin so it is very gentle on the skin. Would definitely buy again!
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love all of Dove’s products. This body wash smells really good. I love the consistency of this body wash. It really makes me feel clean and moisturized. It’s affordable in Walmart but in other stores it’s more expensive
Jalynn W.
Madison, SD
I have extremely dry skin in the winter and this is the only body wash I use during it. Leaves skin so moisturized and smooth! Hardly need lotion after a shower! I love this body wash and would definitely buy it again!
Nathaly V.
valley stream, ny
This just makes my skin feel to smooth and bouncy after I shower. If u want baby soft skin (who doesn't!) I recommend this product. My family loves it as well. I use this every time I shower because of how it makes me feel and now I can't live without it.
Martha B.
Pleasantville
Dove body washes are my absolute favorite of all time.  I feel like they don't strip my skin of moisture and they have a great fragrance.  My whole family loves this Dove body wash and we have been continuously repurchasing it for over 15 years!!
Amber R.
Mc Rae, AR
I Love dove products! It smells so good and makes my skin soft! I use it every day. It will lasts me up to a couple months. I got a great deal on a 2 pack at Walmart. I recommend to anyone with dry skin!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.