BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Ligia R.
My first impression of the Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash was the aroma. Next was the rich moist texture of the body wash. Overall Dove's Deep Moisture Body Wash is one of my favorite products to use.
Zeina C.
Hanford, CA
I love this body wash. I switched to using non fragranced body wash and I have noticed a difference because I have really sensitive skin. It is a good product and is very affordable. I highly recommend it.
Amanda Z.
Bay City, MI
Nothing beats winter skin like Dove! My skin feels amazing after a shower. It doesn't make your skin feel like there's a thick product on. It rinses away really well. No left over soapy residue.
Anna S.
Oroville, CA
Leaves your skin super soft and smooth and smells amazing as well however I just can't use it because I have such sensitive skin but to anyone without skin like mine I'd recommend giving it a try.
Isabel V.
Moorpark, CA
This is a great product if you get concerned with bacteria on bar soap. It smells amazing and has small beads in it to exfoliate to get rid of the dead skin and make your skin as soft as possible!
Mari D.
Central Falls, RI
I have used this body wash since i was a child. It is absolutely phenomenal. No other soap can compare to Dove soaps. It doesn't have any strong over powering smells. It is always a good value for the product. I will continue to purchase this soap until the end of time!
Tina F.
Vardaman, MS
This body wash is great for people who have dry itchy skin,My skin was noticeably different almost immediately,being a Lupie,I have to take extreme measures to protect my skin & this body wash will do that!
Lakeisha K.
It might seem crazy, but I swear by this body wash. Everything else leaves my skin feeling tight. Dove's makes my skin feel really soft and smooth. However, it doesn't leave my skin moisturized as long as I like, so I do need lotion after a shower, but I think it's worth it just to feel soft like this. This one doesn't have a scent, but the scented ones are also good. I notice no difference between the types. I tried this years ago and I haven't looked back since.
P.S. The dry skin might be due to me being in the hot shower for too long. Or the cold winter. I would suggest you try a small bottle and see for yourself if it happens to you.
Leah M.
Hamilton , OH
My children have very dry skin I use this for them in the winter months when their skin is dryer. It really does improve the texture of their skin and smells fresh and clean. I would use this again
Niecey E.
Antioch, TN
Love the smell and how soft it leaves my skin. I feel so refreshed after I take a shower. The scent last but I wish it would last longer. It's very gentle on my skin and I recommend it to everyone
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.