BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Samantha S.
Saint Charles, MO
I LOVE THIS! HOwever I can't find it anymore. I love doge. Specially that they have travel sizes. I travel a lot for work, and love that I can still use my great dove products when our of town. Works great for hydrating and cleaning my hair. HIGHLY recommend.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
I love dove it so gentle on the skin it's super affordable I bought this at Walmart it's not harsh at all and you can also get it online or Targett it's so gentle it smells great a lot comes in a bottle I buy this often
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash leave my skin soft and moisturized. Plus the scent is soft and clean without out being too over powering. Additionally, my OBGYN says this is great for keeping your ph balances and not causing irritation.
Ceaira T.
Memphis, TN
This is definitely a body wash that I keep in my shower although I do prefer the one for sensitive skin but it's so hard to find. It makes your skin feel silky smooth. Although, I do wish the scent lasted longer. I feel like it dissipates after maybe an hour.
Brittany N.
Cleveland
Love this soap! It leave skin feeling clean and soft. My skin feels moisturized every time I use this soap. There is no film left after you take a shower. The price is great, too. I would definitely recommend this soap.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been using this brand for a few years now. I really like that there are several different scents to choose from and the whole line feels great on your skin. The body wash leaves my skin feeling conditioned and soft.
Angela T.
washington
Awesome! I tend to be very picky on what body washes I purchase and use, before buying this product I looked at the reviews and almost all of them had fantastic feedback and I totally agree. I feel very fresh afterwards!
Heidi W.
Lannon, WI
Moisturizing wash. Packaging was sturdy and didn't slip out of the hands. Not a strong smell to make you sick or pungent. I use it every time I shower. Doesn't make my skin feel greasy or skip while dressing afterwards.
JENNIFER K.
Selden, NY
I purchased this body was and I was happy with it ! It left my skin feeling very moisturized !! I enjoyed the scent of this body wash and I will buy it again in the future next time I need to purchase body wash. It left my skin feeling so clean and moisturized.
Katlyn B.
I like using Dove body wash because it keep my skin smooth and I feel like the formula is very gentle. I use it everyday in the shower and I feel like the price is just right. It not very expensive and it's great quality
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.