BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Joanna H.
Milton, FL
This product was recommended for my daughters sensitive skin and it is great! I've used this and Shea Moisture only since.
jessica b.
Locust Grove, GA
I love the way dove makes my skin feel amazing and smells incredible silky smooth skin soft to the touch and lasts all day
Jaed S.
North Salt Lake, UT
I love this! My skin feels extremely soft and moisturized and only after one shower of using this. It smells nice as well.
Jaynelle B.
This soap keeps you moisturized and gentle on your skin. Really makes a good lather. Got the big family size from Costco.
Carly A.
Best body wash out there! You come out of the shower feeling clean and refreshed. The perfect product for sensitive skin.
Amber C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This body wash is great! It didn't dry my skin out like a lot of products I've used. It also has a light but fresh scent.
Courtney K.
Kingsport, TN
I used this product and while it did help moisturize, it did not do anything more than any other moisturizer I have used.
Maria R.
Conroe , TX
I love this body wash. It keeps my skin soft and its gently on skin when applying. The price is good for a great product.
Ginny A.
Olmitz, Ks
I like how this soap makes me feel clean and has a refreshing scent. It helps to keep my skin from feeling scaly and dry
Sarah  W.
Saltville, VA
Dove is my go to bodywash in winter. It keeps my skin from drying out and leaves it soft and smooth for 24hr. I love it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.