BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Elizabeth M.
Columbia, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Dove products so much. This body wash has such a clean scent. Not only do I smell clean, but I feel clean too. It lathers nicely and leaves me with very soft skin. It is very affordable and worth every penny. I highly recommend Dove products.
Rai M.
Astoria , NY
This lives up to its name ! It is very moisturizing. I originally purchased a travel size at Target for a trip and fell in love with it! I love the scent and it leaves my skin feeling super soft! It's also reasonably priced !
Brooke H.
Prospect, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash! I have ultra-sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it whatsoever. It hydrates and soothes my skin. It doesn't really have a strong scent, but it smells clean. I would definitely purchase this again.
Samantha B.
Robstown, TX
I just recently started to branch out into other body soap brands. This is the first I've tried and I absolutely love it. My arms and legs get extremely dry and itchy and this body wash has helped me keep them moisturized.
Danielle W.
Brooklyn, NY
Holy Grail body wash. It's expensive, but it lathers so well, doesn't leave my skin dry, and comes in so many great fragrances. A little goes a LONG way with this stuff, and I always stock up when I manage to make my way over the bridge into Jersey / to Walmart.
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of the Dove Body Wash brand and will never switch to another brand because there is nothing that even compares! This product comes in many scents and leaves my skin feeling not only extremely soft but very healthy.
Riley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm not a fan of this body wash personally. It's not a good value, it's rather pricy for a product like this, and does not moisturize my skin like it says it is suppose to. I would not buy again, it does smell great though.
Taylor P.
Greensboro, NC
moisture? they did good by putting this in the name. this is the most moisturizing body wash i've ever used and it works just as well as the bar soap, which is my personal favorite. the lather is insane, so you don't even need that much. it lasts a looong time.
Stephanie M.
Smells great! Gives you this clean and fresh feeling the whole day long. I purchased mine at Walgreens but you can get it really in any store even the grocery store. I really do recommend this product it is gentle on the skin.
Sella A.
Ludington, MI
I honestly love this body wash it makes my skin feel so good after using it! Does wonders trust me plus it smells amazing! I would highly recommend this to everyone
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.