BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

leeanna k.
Lancaster, PA
Best bday was for sensitive skin. I use it everyday. It's very smooth and gentle. It work great and doesn't dry out my skin. Smells good as well not a strong scent. I've been using this for years. I think everyone should use it.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash leaves my skin feeling great! I feel very refreshed after using this on my skin. It is also very gentle. It is affordable and I highly recommend it to anyone trying to find a nice body wash that also smells great!
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Abby H.
Cromwell, KY
This is a fantastic product! I learned about it when my mom started buying it in bulk from Sams Club. It leaves your skin so soft and hydrated and it smells great! Even the smaller bottles last a very long time because it doesn't take much at all each time you shower
Josie A.
Huntington, WV
I have super sensitive skin and this is the only body wash that I can use. It smells amazing and the scent lasts throughout the day. Great product, especially for the price!
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is always my first pick when buying body washes for me and my family as well. It works perfect for our skin, the scent is amazing and it also doesn't throw off your ph balances! I love this product and buy it all the time!!
Alyssa K.
Deferiet, NY
our water always dries my skin excessively and i know longer have that problem with this deep moisturizing body wash. dove is so sensitive with all its products and this one especially plus it leaves you with a great clean scent
Jordan B.
Elkland, PA
I love this body wash! It keeps my skin moisturizers but not greasy or dirty feeling after I wash with it! This body wash has a great scent but it isn't over powering! I recommend to everyone who is looking for a new body wash!
Megan L.
This product works great with my sensitive skin, and it moisturizes very well. It is very good for the price. It does not leave the skin oily and is long lasting. I use it every time I shower and will definitely buy it again.
Wendy A.
We Love DOVE body wash... Really like how it doesn't dry your skin, and it's also gentle on the skin. My family and I have tried different scents and have yet to find one we don't like .. we really like Dove line of products
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.