BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Alana C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Awesome body wash! This is very light and moisturizing... Very kinda creamy against the skin and I feel the cleanest when using this! Super gentle so great for sensitive skin.. I buy this all the time!
Alyssia P.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product! It makes your skin super soft and leaves a clean finish. I'm always hesitant towards new body washes because they can feel grimey, but I do not have that problem at all with this one. I would definitely recommend
Trina C.
We get these in packs of multiples when there's a good price. It's good and helps keep my skin soft. It smells nice, feels nice, and it's not pricey cause I get it at Costco. I'd recommend it's good.
Jackie L.
This body wash smells great and leaves your skin feeling refreshed. Has a nice lather and leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft. It's long lasting, i just wish some more came in the bottle for $4.
Raelyn R.
Emmet, AR
Absolutely love this body wash!!! Really makes my skin feel so soft!! Smells good also! It's affordable and lasts a while!!! Very gentle, and one of my favorites!!! I'love definitely be buying more.
Sahara S.
Dove Deep Moisture helped my body remain smooth and soft. A pro is it helps you're skin a lot and a con is it doesn't have a scent. I use everyday when I shower. I have bought it more than 100 times.
Tenia J.
I've been using this product for a while now and I absolutely love it! My skin is very sensitive and dry and I've always used dove it has a great scent to it there are different scents and it's affordable and you can get it from Walmart
Ligia R.
My first impression of the Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash was the aroma. Next was the rich moist texture of the body wash. Overall Dove's Deep Moisture Body Wash is one of my favorite products to use.
Alicia C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body wash. It smells so good and clean and is super moisturizing for skin that needs it. It makes me feel clean but not stripped of moisture and natural oils. I would definitely purchase again. They have tons of scents too.
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a classic and clean body wash from Dove that I reccomend! However if you have sensitive skin with fragrance allergies i dont recommend it. My boyfriend breaks out from this body wash only. Weird.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.