BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Missy c.
I tried this body wash and it had a great smell and made my skin soft. I use this body wash in addition to another brand I buy.
Jennifer P.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love, love, love, dove deep moisture body wash!! It makes my skin feel silky and smooth all day long! Definitely a must have.
Jordyn M.
I love this body wash! I have mild-dry skin and this is the only body wash I've found that keeps my skin hydrated all day long!
Michelle B.
Palm Springs, CA
Leaves my skin very soft and not dry. It's the only body wash I have used that has not dried out my skin or makes it feel tight
Alyssa V.
Van Nuys, CA
Dove is the only body wash I use! I like the scents they use and I like how moisturizing it is. I usually purchase from Target!
Carmen J.
Cedar Falls, IA
I like this product because it's cheap, easy to use and smells good. I just don't like the way it makes your body feel greasy.
Kayla G.
The whole family uses this. It is out go to body wash it keeps skin hydrated and is gentle enough for the kids to use as well.
Kate P.
Soft skin, no itching. I have sensitive skin and this works for me. I can't buy generic products. I usually use Dove or Olay.
Fauni D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this! It feels so good and doesn't leave your skin dry. The scent lasts on your body. The cucumber one is my favorite
Theresa T.
West Palm Beach, FL
I absolutely love how my skin feels after a shower with this product. I feel like I don't need to oil up afterwards as well.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.