BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Niecey E.
Antioch, TN
Love the smell and how soft it leaves my skin. I feel so refreshed after I take a shower. The scent last but I wish it would last longer. It's very gentle on my skin and I recommend it to everyone
Anna S.
Oroville , CA
Leaves your skin super soft and smooth and smells amazing as well however I just can't use it because I have such sensitive skin but to anyone without skin like mine I'd recommend giving it a try.
Isabel V.
Moorpark, CA
This is a great product if you get concerned with bacteria on bar soap. It smells amazing and has small beads in it to exfoliate to get rid of the dead skin and make your skin as soft as possible!
Amanda Z.
Bay City, MI
Nothing beats winter skin like Dove! My skin feels amazing after a shower. It doesn't make your skin feel like there's a thick product on. It rinses away really well. No left over soapy residue.
Leah M.
Hamilton , OH
My children have very dry skin I use this for them in the winter months when their skin is dryer. It really does improve the texture of their skin and smells fresh and clean. I would use this again
Mari D.
Central Falls, RI
I have used this body wash since i was a child. It is absolutely phenomenal. No other soap can compare to Dove soaps. It doesn't have any strong over powering smells. It is always a good value for the product. I will continue to purchase this soap until the end of time!
Tina F.
Vardaman, MS
This body wash is great for people who have dry itchy skin,My skin was noticeably different almost immediately,being a Lupie,I have to take extreme measures to protect my skin & this body wash will do that!
Lakeisha K.
It might seem crazy, but I swear by this body wash. Everything else leaves my skin feeling tight. Dove's makes my skin feel really soft and smooth. However, it doesn't leave my skin moisturized as long as I like, so I do need lotion after a shower, but I think it's worth it just to feel soft like this. This one doesn't have a scent, but the scented ones are also good. I notice no difference between the types. I tried this years ago and I haven't looked back since.
P.S. The dry skin might be due to me being in the hot shower for too long. Or the cold winter. I would suggest you try a small bottle and see for yourself if it happens to you.
Katelyn S.
Churubusco , IN
Great hydrating body wash! With the constant use of sunscreen this summer this has been great for my skin! It lathers nicely & leaves my skin feeling so smooth. I would definitely recommend this product & it's affordable price!
Gabriela M.
Leaves my skin leaving super smooth and has a nice scent to it . It's also good for shaving , I've used it a couple of times and it prevented NY legs from the itchy burning sensation afterwards.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.