BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
This is the only body wash I have used throughout the years. It is a great price for the amount of product you get. It always leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling fantastic. Any sent they come out with is a winner in my book.
Sherry M.
Thomasville, NC
I have to say I have always been a DOVE user,but it was always the Dove Beauty Bar. The Deep Moisture Body Wash is just wonderful, leaving your skin super soft. I am now forever changed. DOVE body wash from now on. LOVE DOVE!!!
Kionna D.
I love almaot every Dove product out. I grew up using it. It has such a great smell to it. So many varieties in different smells. Also has awesome things for people with sensitive skin. Super affordable an easy to find in stores.
alicia c.
Castlewood, SD
This product in wonderful. Nothing makes my skin softer. I have bought it at many stores like Walmart, Walgreens, hive, ect. It is very affordable and even if it wasn't I would still buy it. Some soap sticks to your skin but not this kind. It also has a great scent.
Tim F.
Palmdale, CA
I honestly can't tell if it actually does moisturize my skin but it definitely doesn't leave it dry. I really like how easily it foams up. It's easy to apply and it's very gentle on my skin. I have sensitive skin so this is great.
Saron R.
Isle of Palms
My all time favorite body wash. It lathers soooo well. And smells fresh. It's smooth and gentle and always leaves me feeling fresh and clean. It makes my skin extra soft and is worth price. The first time I used it, I never went back. It's the only body wash I use.
Helen L.
This is a great body wash if you have sensitive skin. It contains Glycerin and Soybean Oil which help moisturize the skin during your shower. For other who are sensitive to fragrance, this body wash only has the lightest scent so it really isn't noticeable. I would purchase from Amazon if you want to buy in bulk.
Amanda R.
N Cambria, PA
Does a very good job of cleansing the body, moisturizes as it cleans, and is gentle on skin. Would highly recommend and will repurchase. Perfect for anyone of any age and is very convenient to buy as it ca be bought mostly anywhere
Jordan B.
Elkland, PA
I love this body wash! It keeps my skin moisturizers but not greasy or dirty feeling after I wash with it! This body wash has a great scent but it isn't over powering! I recommend to everyone who is looking for a new body wash!
leeanna k.
Lancaster, PA
Best bday was for sensitive skin. I use it everyday. It's very smooth and gentle. It work great and doesn't dry out my skin. Smells good as well not a strong scent. I've been using this for years. I think everyone should use it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.