BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Betty P.
Antelope, CA
This is my go to body wash. It's luxurious and foamy with a nice clean scent but not over powering. Cleans well and rinses easily.
Kristina F.
Wilmington, DE
So gentle on your skin and leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh. Definitely a good buy and I would and will be buying it again.
Anna D.
Flagstaff, AZ
This body wash is great at moisturizing dry skin. I have perpetually dry skin all year round and this body wash is an added bonus.
My N.
San Jose, CA
After usin this, I feel like I don't even need to apply lotion. This makes my body smells so good and people always compliment me.
Elizabeth M.
Metropolis, IL
The best clean without the harshness of other soaps. Leaves my skin touchable soft every day! The light, clean scent is great too!
Cara F.
Wilmington, DE
Love love love this body wash! Lathers great nasal ways leaves me smelling great. The formula is great for my dry sensitive skin!
Arzen Mikaela M.
Lafayette, IN
This is like a liquid version of the soap bar. It is grnly on skin, non irritating and non drying. It is easier to use and rinse.
Emily S.
Raleigh, MS
I absolutely love dove deep moisture! It doesn't irritate my skin, it smells wonderful, and it leaves my skin feeling super soft!
Bianca R.
Mcdonough, GA
I do enjoy how moisturizing this product is I just wish the scent was maybe a little stronger or last a little longer on the skin
Mofoke H.
Atlanta
This is very moisturized. Dove is the best body wash ever. Even after you shower with it, your body still feels very moisturized.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.