BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Sarah G.
Helena, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash. It makes my skin feel so clean and so soft. The scent is amazing and leaves a great smell to my skin after showering. The price is great for the product. I will definitely keep using it.
Jazmyne M.
Bethel Hts, AR
Always my go to body wash. My skin is super sensitive and this seems to be the best fit. It always leaves my skin feeling crazy soft and never irritates kf even the slightest bit.
Hailey B.
Clinton, NC
This product is absolutely amazing. It smells amazing, is SO HYDRATING! And lasts awhile. lol title bit goes a long way. You can get it at any drugstore or anywhere that has body wash. I always rebuy it
Tamara P.
North Charleston, SC
Having eczema since I was a baby, Dove is the best body wash for my skin. It soothes my intense rashes and helps moisturize my skin! It also helps that the price is great! I probably spend close to $200-$300 just on this product a year!
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This bodywash is awesome! I had gotten a sample of it and I bought a full size bottle from Walmart and had a coupon. It smells amazing which surprised me. It makes my skin feel so moisturized I love it.
Carmen C.
Los Angeles , CA
I've been using this product for years , it's very gentle on your skin. It leaves it super soft and the smell is amazing. I buy it in bulks , I use it everyday. I do recommend this product for everyone.
Jehnny P.
Burleson , TX
Love it!!! Love it!!! This moisture liquid soap is so creamy and smooth my skin stay soft all day. The scent is wonderful and delicious. Sams club is a great store to buy this product when they are in promotion.
Anjelica C.
Fantastic product! Was super great though winter while my skin was so dry. Does help moisturize and smells so clean! Very cost effective, super gentle and makes your skin soft. We always keep it on hand
Mckayla S.
Greenwood, SC
Dove is the absolute best. Any kind from this line is great. They smell clean and do not dry your skin out. Do not burn any sensitive areas and leaves me smelling great after I get out. Great price too!
Diem
Shelton, CT
I have been using Dove body wash for years. I have sensitive skin this doesn't leave my skin dry. Also, it smells great! Price is fair to even great, if you are able to find coupons in the Sunday paper.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.