BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Karina L.
Umatilla , OR
I love all of the dove body wash, especially this one. It doesn’t have a sent so it way better. It makes you feel clean after you shower and takes off all the dirt. I always get the 3 pack at Costco and it’s a bit cheaper there too
Trisha L.
Wilkesboro , NC
I always use dove with my senstive skin. It has a clean smell and doesn't over dry my skin. However, I am concerned about now hearing about a lot of toxic and cancer causing ingredients. So i am looking into a more organtic body wash
Sabrina H.
San Diego
I will always choose dove over any body wash products. I've used olay many times but I feel that I look and smell and feel more cleaner whenever I use dove. Only giving 3 stars for this scent. I feel the different scents last longer.
Amanda M.
Skip paying extra $$$ for body wash. This will get the job done without adding harsh chemicals to the skin or using scents that will break the skin out. It's affordable, attainable at any drug store, and locks moisture into the skin.
Sahrish B.
I love this body wash it's really great for sensitive skin and has no harsh chemicals. It leaves your skin really really soft. I always buy this and it's really good and way better then all the other luxury body washes that are really harsh!
alicia c.
Castlewood, SD
This product in wonderful. Nothing makes my skin softer. I have bought it at many stores like Walmart, Walgreens, hive, ect. It is very affordable and even if it wasn't I would still buy it. Some soap sticks to your skin but not this kind. It also has a great scent.
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
This is the only body wash I have used throughout the years. It is a great price for the amount of product you get. It always leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling fantastic. Any sent they come out with is a winner in my book.
Sherry M.
Thomasville, NC
I have to say I have always been a DOVE user,but it was always the Dove Beauty Bar. The Deep Moisture Body Wash is just wonderful, leaving your skin super soft. I am now forever changed. DOVE body wash from now on. LOVE DOVE!!!
Saron R.
Isle of Palms
My all time favorite body wash. It lathers soooo well. And smells fresh. It's smooth and gentle and always leaves me feeling fresh and clean. It makes my skin extra soft and is worth price. The first time I used it, I never went back. It's the only body wash I use.
Kelly Ann R.
Brooklyn, NY
A great drugstore body wash! It's perfect for the colder months when your skin may loose some moisture. Available at drugstores and smells great like classic dove. I would definitely recommend this product.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.