BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Julianna J.
r
I am obsessed with dove soap and how it feels on my skin! It is so gentle on my skin and so soft! I have to say even with no sent it's amazing! I bought it from target and I would for sure buy it again! I love dove!!!
Brandon C.
Everyone knows when people love these. They been out for ages they go good with sooo many meals the cost is good they stand out nothing like it out there I am a everyday customer and I recommend to others
Denise P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove deep moisture body wash is the best thing for your skin in extreme weather! I was always a bar kind of girl =) and I still have one just cuz, But this moisturizer locks in moisture and leaves you itch free. We all have a mild case of eczema in my house and this paired with a just as great lotion will be one less problem in your life.
I found that bars regardless of brand left me dry and other body washes were only good enough to be fragrances after the bar bath.
There is some type of smoothness that makes it great for winter and irritating free in summer.

Recap: Smells great
A little goes a long way
Thick creamy texture
Big bottle, low price
Availability is great!
Yoisi M.
South Sioux City
Smells amazing, lathers up nicely and leaves my skin soooooooo soft with each use my skin gets softer.what else could you ask for ? My skin loves it! I always buy it at Walmart and I absolutely recommend!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my second favorite wash. It smells great and washes my skin well. It does leave you very soft feeling afterwards and you go smell wonderful. It is very reasonably priced and a little goes a long way
Jehnny P.
Burleson , TX
Love it!!! Love it!!! This moisture liquid soap is so creamy and smooth my skin stay soft all day. The scent is wonderful and delicious. Sams club is a great store to buy this product when they are in promotion.
Jazmyne M.
Bethel Hts, AR
Always my go to body wash. My skin is super sensitive and this seems to be the best fit. It always leaves my skin feeling crazy soft and never irritates kf even the slightest bit.
Carmen C.
Los Angeles , CA
I've been using this product for years , it's very gentle on your skin. It leaves it super soft and the smell is amazing. I buy it in bulks , I use it everyday. I do recommend this product for everyone.
Megan D.
This body wash left my skin feeling very clean and smooth, however a little sticky as well. Smells very good. But for my skin that has eczema it made me more itchy afterwards and rash spots. Not for me.
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This bodywash is awesome! I had gotten a sample of it and I bought a full size bottle from Walmart and had a coupon. It smells amazing which surprised me. It makes my skin feel so moisturized I love it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.