BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Erin S.
Alden, NY
I love Dove body products over any other company but this product was not my absolute favorite. It was very effective and smooth, but I tend to prefer the body washes that are scented more strongly which this one was just not.
Isha K.
Love this product! It smells so fresh and leaves me feeling so clean. It lasts all day and is also not pricey and definitely worth the value in my opinion. I would for sure buy this product again and recommend it!
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash is good for the average consumer. It is cleansing and moisturizing, but I do not think it targets rough skin. It smells nice and makes my skin feel clean. I would recommend this to my friends with normal skin.
Alyssa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love dove body wash and it is the only kind I will use! I have eczema and it seems to help it quite a bit! Makes my skin very smooth! Very fair price on it and lasts quite a while. Would definitely purchase again
Jessica A.
Charlotte , NC
I love this body was I'm a little disappointed that they took the smaller size off the shelve and only have the larger sizes now I just really would like the smaller sizes back and I will be buying this again!!!
Jeasica D.
Dove is my favorite brand! The deodorant and body wash lasts all day and smells so very clean. I use it every time I bathe and I get compliments all the time. The deep moisture body wash in cucumber is the best!
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this brand of body wash. I have a few bottles of different smells and I'm sure it will last me forever. My favorite is the cucumber scent. This soap leaves your skin feeling soft and not rubbery and I love it
Kierra W.
Mobile, AL
Ok so I love most Dove products. Mostly the soaps and body washes are what I buy and for good reason. Dove is very moisturizing and smooth and it smells great. Definitely recommend
Yesenia A.
This boat wash always leaves my skin feeling amazing. I use it every single day when I shower. It doesn't crack my skin at all! And it corrects some ugly blemishes I have around my arms and moisturizes perfectly
Michaela L.
I love this body wash! I am kind of picky when it comes to body washes, but this one I love! A little of this goes a long way. It smells so good and after leaves my skin feeling so clean, refreshed, and hydrated!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.