BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Leigh Ann M.
Mansfield, OH
I use this daily. I am very careful what I put on my skin, but this is the only body wash that makes my skin feel hydrated and fresh.
Allure C.
My favorite. Only thing I can use that does not irritate my skin. Works well for my sons skin. I would recommend if you have dry skin
Mandy C.
Howell, MI
Love how it keeps my skin feeling silky smooth and smells good too. We have used a few different scents they offer and love them all.
mackenzie a.
I really love this body wash, it leaves me feeling very clean and fresh. the scent is also really nice. it simpley gets the job done.
Devon D.
Manchester, NH
Keep my skin smooth, soft, and hydrated. Rarely use anything else. Does not help with eczema or psoriasis in my experiencing however
Patricia B.
Aurora, IL
I love how it smells. I love how smooth and soft it makes my skin. I love how it moisturizes my skin and that it doesn't dry it out.
Erika A.
Medley, FL
Buen producto de limpieza corporal. Ademas de ayudar en el baño deja la piel suave y con una muy agradable sensacion de hidratacion.
Polly K.
Englewood, CO
I like this body wash, but the smell is a little too strong for my liking. It keeps my skin moisturized which I do like quite a bit.
Jessica B.
Leaves your skin soft and smooth and smelling great after the shower. You don't have to use alot, I put a quarter size on my loofah
Kristen B.
I am a big fan of Dove products. Their body wash always leaves my skin feeling soft, and never irritates it. I also love the smell!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.