BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Brittany R.
Emporium, PA
Are use practically every dove body wash that there is. It's very gentle on the skin much I love about dove and the sensor always so nice and refreshing. I use dove body wash often and I definitely recommend dove products to everyone.
Amy G.
naples, FL
I love this body wash, I highly recommend. It's reasonably priced in value. Easy to open and apply on body. I bought mine at target as I was checking out. I recommended them to all my friends and family, I would definitely buy it again
Amanda M.
Skip paying extra $$$ for body wash. This will get the job done without adding harsh chemicals to the skin or using scents that will break the skin out. It's affordable, attainable at any drug store, and locks moisture into the skin.
Trisha L.
Wilkesboro , NC
I always use dove with my senstive skin. It has a clean smell and doesn't over dry my skin. However, I am concerned about now hearing about a lot of toxic and cancer causing ingredients. So i am looking into a more organtic body wash
Jennifer N.
Henderson, NV
Forgot how much I loved this body wash since I had stopped using it for awhile. I bought it at Costco when they had it on special. Always leaves my skin soft and it's gentle on my skin. Would definitely recommend and purchase again.
Marissa D.
Fultonville, NY
Dove body wash is the only body wash i will use! I've tried plenty of other types of body washes, including those from places like bath and body works. While they do smell awesome, they all seem to dry my skin out a lot. Dove is the best combination of awesome scents and the moisture your skin needs, especially during the winter months. I will never use another body wash again.
Gabriella L.
Westfield , NJ
This is a good body wash if you're looking for hydration, good smell and affordable price. The package is good and easy to use and it lasts a long time. Dove has everything. It's the second time I buy it and I'll probably buy again.
Sabrina H.
San Diego
I will always choose dove over any body wash products. I've used olay many times but I feel that I look and smell and feel more cleaner whenever I use dove. Only giving 3 stars for this scent. I feel the different scents last longer.
Crystal R.
There is nothing like the original dove body wash. The smell is amazing. The lather is thick and foamy. Does not dry out your skin no matter how many coats you use. Clean and fresh scent lasts for a while. A great body wash indeed!
Melissa D.
I love that this is affordable and I get a lot of product in the bottle! The scent is clean and refreshing with the micro beads to help exfoliate the skin a little is awesome ! Love this body wash
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.