BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Saron R.
Isle of Palms
My all time favorite body wash. It lathers soooo well. And smells fresh. It's smooth and gentle and always leaves me feeling fresh and clean. It makes my skin extra soft and is worth price. The first time I used it, I never went back. It's the only body wash I use.
Shelby B.
Issa no for me. It smells good and lathers well and all that but it feels slimy. Like I can't wash it off. I just feel like soap is still on my body after I've rinsed like 3 times and it's highly irritating. Never bought it again
Tim F.
Palmdale, CA
I honestly can't tell if it actually does moisturize my skin but it definitely doesn't leave it dry. I really like how easily it foams up. It's easy to apply and it's very gentle on my skin. I have sensitive skin so this is great.
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
This is the only body wash I have used throughout the years. It is a great price for the amount of product you get. It always leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling fantastic. Any sent they come out with is a winner in my book.
Sherry M.
Thomasville, NC
I have to say I have always been a DOVE user,but it was always the Dove Beauty Bar. The Deep Moisture Body Wash is just wonderful, leaving your skin super soft. I am now forever changed. DOVE body wash from now on. LOVE DOVE!!!
Helen L.
This is a great body wash if you have sensitive skin. It contains Glycerin and Soybean Oil which help moisturize the skin during your shower. For other who are sensitive to fragrance, this body wash only has the lightest scent so it really isn't noticeable. I would purchase from Amazon if you want to buy in bulk.
alicia c.
Castlewood, SD
This product in wonderful. Nothing makes my skin softer. I have bought it at many stores like Walmart, Walgreens, hive, ect. It is very affordable and even if it wasn't I would still buy it. Some soap sticks to your skin but not this kind. It also has a great scent.
Berenice S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has helped my skin to feel smooth and hydrated. No other product has made my skin feel the way this has. I used it everyday when I shower and your skins feel so nice all day long. I have bought over 12 bottles of this product
Kelly Ann R.
Brooklyn, NY
A great drugstore body wash! It's perfect for the colder months when your skin may loose some moisture. Available at drugstores and smells great like classic dove. I would definitely recommend this product.
Rene M.
Houston
Dove is one of my favorite body washes to use! Randall's Grocery Store always have these on sale at a great price! I use this body wash daily, sometimes twice a day! This is one of my must haves and I purchase without a question!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.