BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Valerie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've repurchased this time and time again. It's the only wash I use at this point. Smells amazing, a little goes a long way, lathers nicely. My skin hasn't seen a dry patch in multiple winters. Good value too!
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love a lot of dove products. The smell is always amazing. The lather is always rich and moisturizing. I usually don't use lotion after this because of the oils and lotions included. I definitely buy this a lot.
Laura F.
Lawrenceville, GA
This stuff makes my skin so soft! I love it. I don't think I take a shower without using it and I try to never run out. The smell is not that bad, it's light but still smells good! I would recommend to anyone!
Vanessa G.
Dove Body Wash is a really great value. One bottle lasts me quite a long time. It is perfect for use in the winter when skin is really dry - it definitely doesn't strip the skin of moisture like bar soap can.
Briana R.
I'm a big fan of this body wash. It leaves you soft and no oily or sticky residue like you get from other brands on the shelf. Smells great too, especially the pear scent! I will continue to use this and hope they bring on new scents to try as well!
Michelle S.
Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite drugstore body washes, I especially like the small exfoliating beads. It smells really good and it lasts a long time for the price. Leaves your skin feeling super clean and doesn't dry out your skin or leave residue.
Alicia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This deep moisture wash is a great product with a great price tag. It is super nourishing, but rinses qell. I use the Dove deodorant and soaps sometimes and I have been happy with this brand overall. Well done!
Alfina R.
Doral, FL
I love this product, your skin will never be the same, but you feel a little sticky at the end! i will not recommend this when you are in hurry because you need to really remove everything off your skin.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love their lotions! Also says smooth, nourishing, enriching, and softens your skin. I have dry skin, and this definitely makes my skin supple. Average price, and can be found at Walmart; definitely recommend.
Alma V.
I bought this product to try it out and absolutely liked it and have been using it ever since. It leaves your skin super soft and smooth doesn't feel harsh. I would recommend getting it and see for yourself!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.