BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jocelyn M.
Carrboro, NC
This is my favorite body wash! The scent is so subtle and clean! I am someone with really dry skin and this body wash just gives me the extra moisture I need! It's so silky and lathers up just enough! I have purchased this item many times!
Jessica B.
Indianapolis, IN
I am absolutely in love with this product ! After I had my daughter I noticed my skin got a little dry and nothing seemed to help . I decided to try this and omg it’s the most amazing body wash ever , it’s a deep moisturizing soap. I recommend this to everyone .
Brianna B.
Quincy
Very thick and luxourious. I love the scents and it leaves my skin feeling very smooth and refreshed. I use it every day I take a shower. Its my go to. It is kind of pricey but it is well worth it for the quality of the product and the scent is long lasting.
Caroline E.
Walnut Creek, CA
This body wash leaves me so soft and the price is cheap! I usually purchase this at target and I have tried the other kinds but I always end up coming back to the original! It helps so much with my skin when it is starting to feel dry.
Sarah A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely love all of doves products, for one it definitely works really well. Smells really dang good, it's not that expensive but not cheap like other body washes. It definitely helps your skin feel softer and more radiant looking. :)
Jennifer L.
Leaves my skin feeling very smooth and moisturized. Smells like a dream. I have very sensitive and allergy prone skin and this seems to be the only product that does not irritate my skin. I use it twice a day in the shower.
Steph P.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It definitely makes my skin softer, but it smells outdated and old. I also never totally feel clean after I use it, and if I sweat even a little bit, I get smelly quickly. This doesn't happen with most other soaps. Would not recommend.
Mariah K.
The smell of this soap is one of my absolute favorites. It leaves me feeling clean and my skin soft as can be, plus I smell wonderful afterwards! It can be purchased at Walmart and it is fairly affordable given the size of the bottle!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Bought this for myself because it was affordable and I wanted to try. Left my skin soft but also greasy feeling. Will not be buying this stuff again. Will stick to bath and body works products.
Laura L.
Florence, AL
This body wash is my year around go to for exceptional moisture for my dry skin. It is long lasting even without applying lotion after use. It is easy to purchase at Walmart, Target, and various drugstores.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.