BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Natalie
I did not feel clean after using this, I felt like my skin got super dry and it was not hydrated at all, it also gave me a bad reaction.
Sana K.
Palatine, IL
Love dove body wash. I've been using it for years and never had a complaint with it. Smells so good and leaves my body smooth and soft.
Angie F.
Love the scent of this body eash, but it leaves my skin drier than before I shower. I have to use extra lotion if I use this bosy wash.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
I love this body wash. I have a skin condition called, Hidradenitis. This body wash, is about the only thing that my skin can tolerate.
Brenna G.
Foxborough, MA
This is amazing at keeping your body moisturized. I love to use it in the winter and I've never been itchy. The sent is nice and fresh.
Melissa M.
Fresno, CA
Overall, it is a good body wash. There's no amazing smell, and isn't as moisturizing as I'd like. It can even dry my skin out at times.
Natasha S.
Bangor, ME
No more dry skin!!! I use this product regularly. Dove body washes are great for shaving legs, leaving your skin super soft and smooth!
Donni P.
Brooklyn, NY
Great lather, easy rinse leaves your skin fresh and clean. Moisture locked in skin after towel pat dry. Love this product. Great scent
Mandy C.
Howell, MI
Love how it keeps my skin feeling silky smooth and smells good too. We have used a few different scents they offer and love them all.
Allure C.
My favorite. Only thing I can use that does not irritate my skin. Works well for my sons skin. I would recommend if you have dry skin
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.