BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Nicole
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love their lotions! Also says smooth, nourishing, enriching, and softens your skin. I have dry skin, and this definitely makes my skin supple. Average price, and can be found at Walmart; definitely recommend.
Detra B.
Perfect for everyday! My favorite skin product! I use dove every all the time! It's perfect for sensitive skin. Smells amazing. Super creamy and leaves your skin moisturizing and soft. Re-purchase for sure!
Nina A.
I go through bottles of these like it's going out of style. This is the only liquid soap I will use. It is gentle on the skin and smells so fresh. There is a wide variety of scents to comfort your preference
Chloe S.
I love this body wash! There's so many good scents. It makes my skin feel so smooth, like a baby's. A whole bottle of this body wash lasts for maybe a month or two for me. It's a little pricey, but worth it.
Sneha T.
Parsippany, NJ
I love the brand dove. Their products are really nice. I have used this body wash in past. It has nice scent and the feel is really good to the body. It's very gentle. Currently I am using another body wash but will definitely buy dove again.
Alicia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This deep moisture wash is a great product with a great price tag. It is super nourishing, but rinses qell. I use the Dove deodorant and soaps sometimes and I have been happy with this brand overall. Well done!
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one must have product I always need! Super gentle on the skin and a great moisturizer. I have super sensitive dry skin, and this has been a life saver . Highly satisfied and recommend this to anyone!
Kara K.
Williamsport, MD
I love dove body wash! I started using it 6 months ago when I was pregnant with my son! My skin has not been dry or itchy! I haventbhad tonuse lotion after a shower! This is pne product that is worth trying!
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this recently and I LOVE it so much since I've been using it. It smells so good and makes me feel so fresh and clean after using. It is such a rich lather, works so good with just a little bit
Jalani A.
This body wash is wonderful and definitely recommend i isn't too harsh on your skin but gives you that clean feeling  and I often use it every time I get in the shower,definitely a good product
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.