BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Tanaira R.
Shreveport, LA
My go to body wash! Does not dry out my skin and has it feeling moisturized. I love how Walmart usually always has a deal on these! It's too creamy to me to only use with your hand so I love to use it with a wash cloth or hand scrub.
Sabrina H.
San Diego
I will always choose dove over any body wash products. I've used olay many times but I feel that I look and smell and feel more cleaner whenever I use dove. Only giving 3 stars for this scent. I feel the different scents last longer.
Gaby B.
Prt Jefferson, NY
This body wash is the only one I use!! It smells so clean and it really is moisturizing. The price is right, and the value is perfect. It honestly smells amazing. I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a body wash!!!!
Emani P.
Saint Johns, FL
I used the large, pump version of this product and it lasted me close to a month. It can leave your skin feeling like there's a very very thin film on your skin but it makes your skin extremely soft. The smell is also pretty lasting as well
Melissa D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love that this is affordable and I get a lot of product in the bottle! The scent is clean and refreshing with the micro beads to help exfoliate the skin a little is awesome ! Love this body wash
Ella S.
Miami
i am a huge lover of dove and all of their products i use their dry shampoo, deodorant, soap bars, and more! i use this body wash every single day in the shower and have been for a while now! it’s very creamy and feels so good on my skin!
Sahrish B.
I love this body wash it's really great for sensitive skin and has no harsh chemicals. It leaves your skin really really soft. I always buy this and it's really good and way better then all the other luxury body washes that are really harsh!
Brianna L.
Crum
love dove products , this one leaves my skin so soft and smooth! not to mention smelling amazing. I use it every day when I take a shower, the smell last a while depending on your daily activities. I definitely will be buying again.
Jana S.
Largo, FL
I'm currently using this body wash. It's beautifully moisturizing and it smells great too! Love the classic Dove fragrance and this body wash has it. It gives a rich lather and a little goes a long way so this bottle will last a while.
Jalissa C.
Millville, NJ
I've tried so many body washes and I have to say this is one of my top two favorite body washes. It
Doesn't leave your skin feeling like there's no moisture left. It has maintained to keep my skin soft and smelling good throughout the day.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.