BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

ayleen p.
Medley, FL
I love this product for the shower because it leaves super clean skin moisturized and smelling delisioso and also lasts quite what I love
Kristen O.
Albuquerque , NM
I love Dove bodywash! It always leaves my skin clean and soft. I don't like to put lotion on and I don't need to when I use this product.
Marianny H.
Very smooth and smells amazing. I definitely recommend this product.
Very smooth and smells amazing. I definitely recommend this product.
Penny B.
Wonderful moisture, perfect for wintertime dry skin and smells amazing! Also makes me feel clean and not like I tried to bathe in lotion.
Very soft on the skin and doesn't make the skin dry exfoliates I have used this for a long time now and I really recommend this product!!😊
Maria R.
I absolutely love Dove body wash. It leaves my skin so smooth and smelling good. The smell also lasts a few hours which I like about it.
Natalie
I did not feel clean after using this, I felt like my skin got super dry and it was not hydrated at all, it also gave me a bad reaction.
Caryn C.
N Chesterfield , VA
This was a good product, I felt like it definitely cleaned my skin but im not sure I felt much extra moisturizing. Overall good product.
Briauna S.
Springfield, MO
I LOVE Dove products! I have sensitive when it comes to soaps and body washes. Sove comes in amazing scents that are gentle on the body!
Samantha S.
Fremont, OH
Love using this body wash in the winter! It keeps my skin moisturized and help keeps my Eczema from being so bad in the winter. Love it!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.