BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Chloe S.
I love this body wash! There's so many good scents. It makes my skin feel so smooth, like a baby's. A whole bottle of this body wash lasts for maybe a month or two for me. It's a little pricey, but worth it.
Brooke L.
Villa Rica, GA
This is my go to product for those cold winter months. I consider myself to have dry skin so it's super flaky in the winter time. This product is super moisturizing & smells good. I will definitely buy again & recommend this product to others!
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one must have product I always need! Super gentle on the skin and a great moisturizer. I have super sensitive dry skin, and this has been a life saver . Highly satisfied and recommend this to anyone!
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this recently and I LOVE it so much since I've been using it. It smells so good and makes me feel so fresh and clean after using. It is such a rich lather, works so good with just a little bit
Nina A.
I go through bottles of these like it's going out of style. This is the only liquid soap I will use. It is gentle on the skin and smells so fresh. There is a wide variety of scents to comfort your preference
Nicole
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love their lotions! Also says smooth, nourishing, enriching, and softens your skin. I have dry skin, and this definitely makes my skin supple. Average price, and can be found at Walmart; definitely recommend.
Doris A.
Simplemente me encanta... Deja tu piel suave por muchas horas, no es grasoso y tiene excelente aroma. Sus componentes son especialmente diseñados para darle a la piel la textura que deseas luego del baño...
erica q.
Aledo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Super moisturizing without being heavy or greasy. Love all dove products but really love this wash. You barely have to put lotion on after using it. Priced reasonably and would definitely buy again and again.
Kara K.
Williamsport, MD
I love dove body wash! I started using it 6 months ago when I was pregnant with my son! My skin has not been dry or itchy! I haventbhad tonuse lotion after a shower! This is pne product that is worth trying!
Kimberly E.
Smells wonderful and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry. I purchase this product at Walmart. It smells wonderful! This product is worth purchasing. I use it daily when I bathe. I would definitely recommend.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.