BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Madison V.
Very moisturizing and cleans well, smells amazing and gets the job done. I love how it is formulated as a cream it makes it feel a bit more luxurious to the touch.
Samantha S.
Bend, OR
This is one of my favorite body washes. Dove is a great brand that can be found at almost every store. This wash is creamy and lathers up nicely. It moisturizes my skin while cleaning it.
Sasha C.
Virginia Beach
Love! Love! Love this body wash. My skin has a tendency to get dry especially in the winter months and this helps elevate my dry itchy skin. I also love this in the summer, spring and fall. This is my go to body wash year round.  I also love the original clean scent.
Nikki H.
Flint Hill
This is my favorite body wash to purchase! I try to stock up when its on sale or if I have coupons for the product.  Love the smell and that it doesn't make my skin oily.  Helpful with slightly dry skin too. I would recommend anyone try this dove moisture body wash!
Savannah N.
Clemson, SC
I absolutely love this body wash. I have been using it for years now and love the soft feel it gives my skin. If I use any other products I feel like there is a waxy coat of residue left behind, however I don't get that feeling when I use Dove body wash. Absolutely recommend!!!!
adrianna s.
I saw the commercial about this stuff so and I want it so bad cuz I have dry skin and I need it so bad I cannot find another soap like this and I've heard from other people talking about it saying its wonderful
Becca R.
Stroudsburg
I’ve been using this body was for years now! I️ love it, it makes your skin so soft and the fresh clean scent last all day. It’s affordable and you can find it just about anywhere. It’s perfect so all skin types, I️ have sensitive skin and I️ have no problems with it.
Carlyn W.
Gray Court, SC
This product is very smooth and delicate for all skin types. I have used this product, along with many other scents. Just a little bit of soap goes a long way, and since the bottle is sort of large, it lasts a longer time. This is some of the only body wash I use.
Dara M.
Love this product! I've tried other body washes and they seem to irritate my skin. This is the only wash that smells good, moisturizes, and doesn't irritate my skin. I use it everyday and it never dries me out. I buy this every time and use it as my everyday body wash.
Mindy J.
FREEPORT, IL
Dove is supposed to be the "ultimate" soap. I have never been able to use Dove products. They break out my skin, and cause it to dry out. I believe I am actually allergic to it. I always find it amusing to see the commercials on tv about how amazing it is. NOT for me.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.