BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Severina W.
Dallas, TX
This is just a body wash that every time you use it, your skin feels softer. Target usually has the best deals for buy 2 and get a coupon. Besides your skin feeling refreshed just after a shower, it last all day and night. The only con is that I tend to use more than I should because it's that amazing. I would definitely buy it again!
Christina B.
Bay City, Mi
I love this body wash! I have super dry skin and it definitely helps keep me moisturized! I use it along with a scrubby body brush and it keeps my skin soft and exfoliated also! It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and keeps me smelling good and feeling soft! Every time I switch to something else I always go back to this body wash!
Camille O.
Moca PR
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is that kind of product that when you use it you can never change. I have a big family and everyone in my house use it. It help your body to stay smooth and healthy. Before the use of it, I tried different kind of Body Wash, but when I tried Dove, it was the Best for my entire family. I recommend it 100%.
Taylor J.
East Haven, CT
have used Dove body wash for many years and have tried other products and nothing compares to Dove. It makes my skin feel amazing from start to finish in the shower and out and is a wonderful product to even shave my legs with. It helps drastically with my dry skin and I will never consider purchasing another body wash besides Dove!
Michelle C.
Northlake, IL
I love how soft this leaves my skin! it is a good product. Long lasting. i love the scent to it. It leaves me feeling clean and smell good. Good product for the right price. the scent is just right. Not too scented which is what i like. Would recommend this product tom anyone who likes their skin to feel refreshed after a long day!
Jasel D.
In my household we have somewhat sensitive skin. I love using dove for our family! It's gentle on the skin and also has a great smell too. It's a thick luscious body wash that can go a long way. The price is also not bad for the quality. We've also tried almost all the scents and they are fantastic! Great smells plus a great wash.
Beatrice L.
Marlton, NJ
I got his product as a gift normally I use dove bar soap. I love this body was hit makes my skin feel so soft. Some other body washes makes your skin feel dried out. Not dove it smells nice and I don't need body lotion after taking a shower and using this body wash. I highly recommend this product give a try you will be surprised.
Bina S.
This body wash is good, but it does not possess any particularly amazing qualities. It does have a good value, because it works well and it's not very pricey. I don't often use this product, because I prefer a different brand- I would repurchase this product in the future, but I do not have any current plans to purchase it again.
Alyssa T.
This deep moisture body wash works great! We bought it and there is a difference in my skin. I have very dry skin and when in the shower its like putting on cream that is body wash. This stuff is amazing and I will continue to buy it! Works great and totally recommend to anyone who has dry skin or wants their skin to feel great.
Madison S.
Ruston , LA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my favorite body wash! It is so silky and smooth! you can feel the moisture on your skin for hours! I don't like body washes that dry me out and trust me this is not one of those body washes! It is perfect for when you get a little too much sun or if you have skin that irritates easily! Great body wash! go get you some!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.