BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Linda A.
Pleasant smell. Rinses clean. Soft feel after shower. My boyfriend has found that it has helped with the dry patches on his knees & elbows.
Mallory W.
This is a classic. You cannot go wrong with the trusted Dove brand. It really does moisturize well, and I have used it time and time again.
Shelly M.
Mesa, AZ
Love the rich lather this body wash! My skin stays soft all day and the sent is great too. I feel so clean even through a hard day at work.
Emman E.
Works great. Leaves body moisturized. I've used this for many months and it has made a great difference, especially since I have dry skin.
Esmeralda E.
Mission, TX
Love how my skin turns so soft. I come from very dry skin nothing works but I can honestly say that this product works wonders on my skin.
Melisa S.
Charleston, WV
A great value for the money. Ths best body wash, especially in cold dry weather. It's good enough, I've even used it on my baby in a pinch
Becky M.
Bentley, KS
Loved how it smoothd my skin and lathered nicely. The smell was pleasant and not over the top perfume smelling, just a nice clean accent.
Ashlyn I.
This stuff definitely hydrates the skin and I love using it! I use it with a loofah to really hydrate and exfoliate my skin and I love it!
Meg F.
Georgetown, ME
Used this all winter long, it kept me clean and fresh with out drying out my skin too much. The scent was subtle and not too overpowering.
Aura S.
I loved how silky my skin would feel after I used this product. I love the smell as well, it makes you feel fresh for as long as possible.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.