BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love a lot of dove products. The smell is always amazing. The lather is always rich and moisturizing. I usually don't use lotion after this because of the oils and lotions included. I definitely buy this a lot.
Valerie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've repurchased this time and time again. It's the only wash I use at this point. Smells amazing, a little goes a long way, lathers nicely. My skin hasn't seen a dry patch in multiple winters. Good value too!
Leslie G.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is by far my favorite beauty product. I use this every time I shower. I actually rub this on my legs into a lather then shave. It leaves my
legs so soft, no ingrown hairs, and doesn't clog my razor!
Laura F.
Lawrenceville, GA
This stuff makes my skin so soft! I love it. I don't think I take a shower without using it and I try to never run out. The smell is not that bad, it's light but still smells good! I would recommend to anyone!
Katie F.
Hurricane, WV
Honestly the best body wash there is. If I don't buy the bar soap this is my go to. It's so moisturizing and the smell is so clean and refreshing. It doesn't dry out your skin it leaves you feeling soft all day.
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this recently and I LOVE it so much since I've been using it. It smells so good and makes me feel so fresh and clean after using. It is such a rich lather, works so good with just a little bit
Brooke L.
Villa Rica, GA
This is my go to product for those cold winter months. I consider myself to have dry skin so it's super flaky in the winter time. This product is super moisturizing & smells good. I will definitely buy again & recommend this product to others!
Kimberly E.
Smells wonderful and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry. I purchase this product at Walmart. It smells wonderful! This product is worth purchasing. I use it daily when I bathe. I would definitely recommend.
Leah T.
Gainesville, FL
This is the only soap I used growing up. Both my sister and I have skin issues and this was one of the only body washes that didn't irritate our skin. It is very gentle and great for others with skin issues.
Michelle S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite drugstore body washes, I especially like the small exfoliating beads. It smells really good and it lasts a long time for the price. Leaves your skin feeling super clean and doesn't dry out your skin or leave residue.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.