BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love Dove products... They're all good but a never fail classic like the Dove Beauty bodywash smells lovely and leaves your skin feeling soft... unlike some bodywashes that leave your skin feeling stripped of all it's natural moisture..
Danielle S.
Buffalo, NY
I've always struggled with dry skin and now, after finding and using this, I hardly ever have to put lotion on! My skin is always soft, smooth, and I like that the scent lingers on my skin so not only does my skin feel good but I smell good too!
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Actualmente uso este producto porque me encanta la calidad ,con muy poco puedes bañarte por lo cual es muy duradero ,el olor es excelente y la piel queda muy suave y fresca ,lo recomiendo mucho a todas aquellas personas que cuidan mucho su piel
amy s.
Normandy Park, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I really enjoy this bodywash. It smells good and keeps me smelling great. It is affordable which is really nice. I use it every time I shower. It is thick and others nicely. My sister used mine once and now she buys it because she fell in love too!
Natalie P.
Dove is absolutely my favorite body wash brand out there! It's so gentle on skin and locks in moisture to avoid dryness! I always get mine at Walmart or Target, but the price is always right! The smell is always fresh and I'd totally recommend!
Samantha L.
Manchester , NH
This is hands down nh favorite body wash that I have been using for years. Very affordable and available at every store that sells beauty products. I love the smell of it, and is gentle on my skin while leaving it soft and smooth, highly recommend.
Dominique F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love love love Dove I love everything they produce even though it's a little on the pricy side I don't mind it leaves my skin smelling so good and feeling very soft. My skin smells like it hours after I shower
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love Dove, it is a great brand. It leaves your skin feeling so soft
and nourished. It leaves a nice, clean scent. You can buy Dove just
about anywhere; Anywhere that sells bath and body products, sells Dove. I
highly recommend them, it's a brand I trust!
Victoria P.
I always have this body wash in the shower. It has a clean smell that isn't overwhelming, which I love because i am sensitive to strong smells. Helps to moisturize your skin without feeling heavy or greasy. I love the clean feeling and smell.
Mary C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great smell and not to expensive. Dove soap is the only type I buy. It rinses off great and you can buy it at Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Kroger, and other stores. I would buy it again and highly recommend it if you want your skin smooth and soft.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.