BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Melissa R.
East point, GA
I prefer this formula better than the bar soap type because I feel like it goes into my skin a lot better. the only downside is that it does leave my skin feeling a little bit dry but it's a really nice body wash
Amia H.
I really loveeee this body wash because of the way my skin feel after I get out the shower...like it does leave a weird or sticky feeling to your skin and it also moisturizes your skin really good. And since I have dry skin this perfect for me.
Leslie G.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is by far my favorite beauty product. I use this every time I shower. I actually rub this on my legs into a lather then shave. It leaves my
legs so soft, no ingrown hairs, and doesn't clog my razor!
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love a lot of dove products. The smell is always amazing. The lather is always rich and moisturizing. I usually don't use lotion after this because of the oils and lotions included. I definitely buy this a lot.
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
I like this body wash it keeps skin looking moisturized and looking healthy. It's part of my shower products and I love that they also sell this product in different scents. Works great and is very affordable.
Valerie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've repurchased this time and time again. It's the only wash I use at this point. Smells amazing, a little goes a long way, lathers nicely. My skin hasn't seen a dry patch in multiple winters. Good value too!
Laura F.
Lawrenceville, GA
This stuff makes my skin so soft! I love it. I don't think I take a shower without using it and I try to never run out. The smell is not that bad, it's light but still smells good! I would recommend to anyone!
Briana R.
I'm a big fan of this body wash. It leaves you soft and no oily or sticky residue like you get from other brands on the shelf. Smells great too, especially the pear scent! I will continue to use this and hope they bring on new scents to try as well!
Katie F.
Hurricane, WV
Honestly the best body wash there is. If I don't buy the bar soap this is my go to. It's so moisturizing and the smell is so clean and refreshing. It doesn't dry out your skin it leaves you feeling soft all day.
Kimberly E.
Smells wonderful and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry. I purchase this product at Walmart. It smells wonderful! This product is worth purchasing. I use it daily when I bathe. I would definitely recommend.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.