BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Eucary N.
Personally I prefer the no scent. But these are actually not very overpowering so choose the one that smells fresh to you. I love this product
Tammy A.
Plattsburgh
Having allergies I use this usually when showering.i am a very satisfied customer of this product.it smells great and doesn't leave a residue.
Lindsay C.
Mokena, IL
This product is great for my dry skin. My skins feels so moisturized and refreshed after using it everyday! I also love the energizing scent!
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love dove body wash , I love how it leaves my skin, I love that it has cream among its ingridients, leaves the skin soft, smells delicious.
Diana D.
I love that it's soft and doesn't leave a residue feeling after. It smells great and they have a sensitive skin and winter options available.
Caitlin S.
Pahrump, NV
I do love Dove but this made my skin really dry. It smelt great and it felt great when applying it to my skin but it made it dry afterwards.
Shelena Y.
Like a lot the effect on my skin. I can even skip a body lotion.
I would say, I would like to try different aroma, but in general I am fine.
Jade H.
Hammond, IN
It's good. I love the consistency and the smell. It keeps my skin hydrated and healthy! I have been using this product for a very long time.
Edith F.
Glendale, AZ
Es rico sentir mi piel humectada, me encanta su aroma, mi piel es reseca y desde que la uso se me siente mas nutrida y con un Poco de brillo
Danielle S.
Wakefield, RI
I love the Dove body wash because it almost acts like a lotion as well. It keeps your skin very smooth. I do wish the scents were different.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.