BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love Dove products... They're all good but a never fail classic like the Dove Beauty bodywash smells lovely and leaves your skin feeling soft... unlike some bodywashes that leave your skin feeling stripped of all it's natural moisture..
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love Dove, it is a great brand. It leaves your skin feeling so soft
and nourished. It leaves a nice, clean scent. You can buy Dove just
about anywhere; Anywhere that sells bath and body products, sells Dove. I
highly recommend them, it's a brand I trust!
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this everyday. It's so creamy and leaves my skin so soft after the shower. It's great for dry skin. The fact that it is very creamy, it is able to break through your dry skin and after a few days of use you will start to notice a difference.
amy s.
Normandy park, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I really enjoy this bodywash. It smells good and keeps me smelling great. It is affordable which is really nice. I use it every time I shower. It is thick and others nicely. My sister used mine once and now she buys it because she fell in love too!
Samantha L.
Manchester , NH
This is hands down nh favorite body wash that I have been using for years. Very affordable and available at every store that sells beauty products. I love the smell of it, and is gentle on my skin while leaving it soft and smooth, highly recommend.
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Actualmente uso este producto porque me encanta la calidad ,con muy poco puedes bañarte por lo cual es muy duradero ,el olor es excelente y la piel queda muy suave y fresca ,lo recomiendo mucho a todas aquellas personas que cuidan mucho su piel
Chaya B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love dove bodywash, it is moisturizing and feels great on my skin. This is the one I am using at the moment and I love it. I do tend to switch my bodywash up every few months, so I don't know if I'll be buying it again. It is great and I would recommend!
Victoria P.
I always have this body wash in the shower. It has a clean smell that isn't overwhelming, which I love because i am sensitive to strong smells. Helps to moisturize your skin without feeling heavy or greasy. I love the clean feeling and smell.
Kelsey S.
I use dove more in the winter when my skin is extra dry. I love the simple smell of dove and makes my skin soft. I use their shampoo and conditioner since it makes my hair so soft. I've used dove for a long time since my mom always bought it !
Mary C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great smell and not to expensive. Dove soap is the only type I buy. It rinses off great and you can buy it at Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Kroger, and other stores. I would buy it again and highly recommend it if you want your skin smooth and soft.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.