BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash is good for the average consumer. It is cleansing and moisturizing, but I do not think it targets rough skin. It smells nice and makes my skin feel clean. I would recommend this to my friends with normal skin.
Shirley W.
Swords Creek
I am so in love with Dove!! The scent is just so clean and satisfying. The pros are that it isn't harsh on the skin. The only bad thing is the price. The smell is phenomenal. I purchased it from the Dollar General. I will be buying this product again.
Jessica A.
Charlotte , NC
I love this body was I'm a little disappointed that they took the smaller size off the shelve and only have the larger sizes now I just really would like the smaller sizes back and I will be buying this again!!!
Kiran S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
one of the best products ever ... little pricey, but affordable ... Dove soap was, is, and will always be #1 ... perfect for all skin types (dry, normal, oily) ... definitely will keep on buying it no matter what !
Leia G.
Comanche, OK
I love this for travel. It closes easily and travels well. Very good price and comparable to other brands. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. Very gentle and moisturizing, yet cleansing. I would but again and recommend to my friends.
Amia H.
I really loveeee this body wash because of the way my skin feel after I get out the shower...like it does leave a weird or sticky feeling to your skin and it also moisturizes your skin really good. And since I have dry skin this perfect for me.
Surelis D.
Elizabeth , NJ
Love it love it ! This is the best product ever! I always love that it's not harsh on my body and that is very gentle. I can only tell that my skin is very smooth and can notice that it keeps my skin hydrate through out the day
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this brand of body wash. I have a few bottles of different smells and I'm sure it will last me forever. My favorite is the cucumber scent. This soap leaves your skin feeling soft and not rubbery and I love it
Alyssa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love dove body wash and it is the only kind I will use! I have eczema and it seems to help it quite a bit! Makes my skin very smooth! Very fair price on it and lasts quite a while. Would definitely purchase again
Melissa M.
Winnetka, CA
This body was smells amazing. But it does tend to try out my skin. So I use it about 2-3 times a week and use other soaps and washes for the other days. I buy it at cost o it’s cheaper because they sell a 3 pack.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.