BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Gianna W.
Northampton, PA
Love this product!! It's absolutely wonderful! I buy it at my local grocery store! It keeps moisture in your skin and it's a nice gentle product! Works great! I would definitely buy it again! It's worth your money!
Erin S.
Alden, NY
I love Dove body products over any other company but this product was not my absolute favorite. It was very effective and smooth, but I tend to prefer the body washes that are scented more strongly which this one was just not.
Shirley W.
Swords Creek
I am so in love with Dove!! The scent is just so clean and satisfying. The pros are that it isn't harsh on the skin. The only bad thing is the price. The smell is phenomenal. I purchased it from the Dollar General. I will be buying this product again.
Mannu C.
Redondo Beach, CA
I originally tried this at my parents house and was blown away by how moisturizing this body wash was. It doesn't dry your skin out at all and is good for sensitive skin! Highly recommend this product to everyone!
Jacklyn G.
La Puente, CA
I personally don't feel like this moisturizes really good the scent isn't too strong leaves your skin soft but I've tried cheaper products that makes your skin feel softer and it doesn't feel like you got a good shower
Jennifer A.
I love this body wash! I have very sensitive skin and this works wonders. It smells really good too. When I apply it it feels moisturizing. I just ate how pricey it is but you get what you pay for. It is worth buying!
Katie F.
Sacramento, CA
I love dove! I use this and their spray deodorants daily! They are such moisturizing products and smell amazing! This dove body wash is gentle enough that i can use it on my son too! Our family loves Dove products!
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash is good for the average consumer. It is cleansing and moisturizing, but I do not think it targets rough skin. It smells nice and makes my skin feel clean. I would recommend this to my friends with normal skin.
Isha K.
Love this product! It smells so fresh and leaves me feeling so clean. It lasts all day and is also not pricey and definitely worth the value in my opinion. I would for sure buy this product again and recommend it!
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this brand of body wash. I have a few bottles of different smells and I'm sure it will last me forever. My favorite is the cucumber scent. This soap leaves your skin feeling soft and not rubbery and I love it
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.