BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Krysten J.
South Bend
This is a great refreshing moisturizer. It smells great and doesn't leave a residue on my skin after the shower. I don't feel all dried out either. I've tried about five different scents. If you're looking for a reasonably priced wash then this is if.
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
This is secretly my favorite body wash!!!! It feels super creamy and moisturizing when lathered into skin. I honestly do not buy this over and over because it's on the pricier side, but it's still such a great product. The quality is definitely too notch.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
I love this brand so much and this body wash is one of my favorites. It moisturizes and it works great for my sensitive skin. It's not exactly the cheapest thing to get but if you have skin that breaks out in rashes easily it's worth the purchase.
Madison L.
I love this body wash! I received a sample of this body wash in my Amazon beauty box. I love how soft this body wash made my skin feel. I also really love the scent of this body wash. I recommend trying out this body wash
jomary c.
i'm in love with this body wash! totalmente recomendado. Te deja la piel tan hidratada y tan perfecta.Su fragancia es tan rica y suave a la vez. comparado con otras marcas de las favoritas y acesibles del mercado ,por su precio y efectividad es la mejor.
LaQuishia M.
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is very gentle on my skin and smells really good. Lathers really good! It leaves my skin soft and refreshed. The price is decent ($5 at my Wal-Mart). Can't wait to try other fragrances.  Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Alexis B.
Uvalde, TX
If you haven’t tried it out yet go buy it. It leaves your skin super soft! It’s amazing how it does the job done. I love how it smells. They have different ones to pick.
Kristi H.
I have very dry sensitive skin and my doctor recomend dove products over 30 years ago. I have never used one of there products the ever let me down or that did not live up to my needs. They always smell clean and leave my skin soft, clean and happy.
Li'Andrea A.
Bethlehem, PA
The best soap to use. This soap makes your skin feeling silky smooth and gives your skin a deep, yet soft clean. Other soaps leave my skin feeling dry and ashy after using it. However, this soap continues to make my skin feel smooth and moisturized.
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
Got my free sample from exactly.com . I love all this dove special their body wash!! It deeply moisturizing and makes your body feel refreshed. This is my go to body wash. This is a repeat buy at my house. And have recommend it to several friends already!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.