BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Liz A.
Pocatello, ID
Very simple body wash. It has that classic dove smell, which I am not too fond of. But this leaves your skin hydrated and clean, I like it a lot!
Lashawn F.
Lauderhill, FL
This body wash is perfect for my skin. It keeps me moisturized and helps prevent my eczema from flaring. The scent last and it has a fresh smell.
Brandi S.
Hamlin, WV
My favorite body wash of all time. I use it daily. It's gentle on my skin, has a rich lather and moisturizing. It's soft scent is non- offensive.
Lindsey S.
Sanger, CA
Great product and excellent results! I really like all Dove products, great on sensitive skin and moisturizing. Great price and worth the results
Ashley B.
Cottage Grove, OR
I love the fresh clean smell it leaves on your body. Not to mention the softness it brings to your skin. It's an absoult must have in my shower.
Jessica M.
Within a week of using it your skin becomes silky smooth. It leaves you feeling clean and fresh all day long. I bought it at the local walmart.
Emma E.
Milwaukee, WI
Loved this body wash. I have sensitive skin and are sensitive to certain smells but this smelt great and left my skin feeling clean and smooth.
Bethany V.
Belleville, Mi
This dove body wash comes at a great price, budget friendly, leaves my skin feeling silky smooth, no sicky feeling. smells great on top of that
Brandy W.
Wasilla
Love this body wash. Washes off with a clean feel, smells wonderful and my skin feels fantastic. Doesn't dry my skin out cause me to break out.
Tammy A.
Plattsburgh
Having allergies I use this usually when showering.i am a very satisfied customer of this product.it smells great and doesn't leave a residue.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.