BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Nicole C.
This is my absolute favorite body wash EVER. It smells amazing. Such a fresh clean scent, but it isn't overpowering like a lot of body washes are. Very gentle on sensitive skin. I use it on my 5 year old son who has eczema and it works great for him also!
Ally H.
Fitzgerald , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash it can be used for all ages, expect babies of course but it is gentle enough that toddlers can definitely use the scents are great really nothing bad I can say about this product , I highly recommend
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
My all time favorite body wash! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft, and is so worth the price you pay. The scents are subtle. I’ve even used this product to shave my legs when I run out of shaving cream. I would recommend!
Bergineliz R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I recommend this body wash for people who have dry skin or don't like body wash with laughter because this body wash moisture good but doesn't laughter and my skin feel soft and moisture but not clean I also recommend this body wash as a second body wash
Martha B.
Dove body washes are my absolute favorite of all time.  I feel like they don't strip my skin of moisture and they have a great fragrance.  My whole family loves this Dove body wash and we have been continuously repurchasing it for over 15 years!!
Ashley Y.
Cary, NC
I loveeeee dove body wash. Sometimes I'll try something else but I always go back to dove. It smells great and the bottle is huge. It is so moisturizing and I love how it smells on my skin hours after I have showered.
Nathaly V.
valley stream, ny
This just makes my skin feel to smooth and bouncy after I shower. If u want baby soft skin (who doesn't!) I recommend this product. My family loves it as well. I use this every time I shower because of how it makes me feel and now I can't live without it.
Jordan D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is the only body wash that doesn't dry out my skin. Nothing else compares after using this body wash. It smells good and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. I will continue to buy this product again and again.
Nathaly E.
['Miami', 'FL'], FL
Uso regularmente este gel para el baño y me encanta. I love it. Luego de darte tu baño regular usas este jabón y tu piel queda súper suave, limpia y con un rico olor. Todo al mismo tiempo. El precio es súper accesible.
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This body wash is pretty moiturizing, but i feel like my skin doesnt feel quite clean when i use it. I feel like there is still some residue on my skin. Overall, it isnt a fantastic product, but it gets the job done.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.