BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Chaya B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love dove bodywash, it is moisturizing and feels great on my skin. This is the one I am using at the moment and I love it. I do tend to switch my bodywash up every few months, so I don't know if I'll be buying it again. It is great and I would recommend!
leticia v.
I loved this! I bought it for the first time because my skin felt really dry and it's very sensitive to other scented body washes and I decided to try this out and it felt great! Left my skin feeling smooth and soft! I always buy this now!
Kimberly L.
Algonac Michigan
I love this Body Wash! You only need a tiny bit on your lufa. An it goes a long way! The smell is relaxing to me and makes my skin feel soooo soft. I would definitely recommend trying this if you haven't yet! You'll feel as soft as a baby😊
Kaitlyn J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
When I first bought this I mistakenly used this as a lotion on my boyfriend and that was an experience. But even from then I could tell how nicely moisturizing this product is. I don't have to worry about being sticky after my shower either
Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
I love Dove products! This body wash is awesome! Scent is great! It doesn't dry my skin out like other brands! It is very affordable and lasts a good amount of time. It is gentle on the skin. I would buy this again and recommend it to others.
Alanah W.
North Chicago, IL
My husband is military and had a graduation from training that I was flying to. I needed a travel size shampoo and this was the winner! It kept my hair looking nice and fresh. I normally don't travel without my normal hair care but I trusted dove this time and it was well worth it!
Jamie a.
Hanford
I really like this Dove body wash and made my skin feels so soft I have a new favorite body wash now it's the Duff I will be using this product again in purchasing it as well it is Affordable and easy to find I'm satisfied with this product
Tiffany Y.
Gainesville, VA
The best body wash ever. It's think, suds well and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and cleansed. I've never disliked any of the scents; all are amazing! I typically get from Amazon or in a two pack at Walmart. Great price for the quality.
Christmary M.
Oceanside, CA
Dove has been my favorite soap and body wash for years. I went from using bar soap to now being a body wash lover! This beauty one is one of my favorites along with the exfoliating bodwash. Dove leaves the skin soft, smooth and moisturized!
Ashley N.
This makes my skin feel as smooth as a baby's bottom. It's super gentle on my sensitive skin. The price is amazing for the amount you get in a bottle. I use it daily in the shower and it makes me feel like a silky goddess. Totally recommend.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.