BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Gabriella N.
Washington, DC
10/10 on its effectiveness! My skin is always super soft after using this product and I feel great all day. I'd recommend trying the other scents as well because Dove stays in a reasonable price range.
Bibi M.
Lynn, MA
This is my everyday soap to go, leave the skin smooth and not dry ( like normal bar soaps) , fresh and has a pleasant smell without overpowering, I just find it a little pricey for the regular use. But overall a good product
Bella F.
Temple City , CA
I love this product it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated and it's very gentle on my sensitive skin. I have eczema and very dry skin, this actually helps a lot with that and it cleans my body very well at the same time.
Stephanie M.
Smells great! Gives you this clean and fresh feeling the whole day long. I purchased mine at Walgreens but you can get it really in any store even the grocery store. I really do recommend this product it is gentle on the skin.
Danielle W.
Brooklyn, NY
Holy Grail body wash. It's expensive, but it lathers so well, doesn't leave my skin dry, and comes in so many great fragrances. A little goes a LONG way with this stuff, and I always stock up when I manage to make my way over the bridge into Jersey / to Walmart.
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of the Dove Body Wash brand and will never switch to another brand because there is nothing that even compares! This product comes in many scents and leaves my skin feeling not only extremely soft but very healthy.
Samantha B.
Corp Christi, TX
I just recently started to branch out into other body soap brands. This is the first I've tried and I absolutely love it. My arms and legs get extremely dry and itchy and this body wash has helped me keep them moisturized.
Amanda W.
Hemlock, MI
This is by far my favorite body wash. It feels as though I am applying lotion in the shower but still leaves me feeling and smelling clean. I would buy it all the time using coupons because it's a little expensive for me.
Karyn N.
Love the scent of this soap! It moisturizers without making skin too oily, and keeps it from drying out in the winter! It's sweet and light smelling, and a little goes a long way! Would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Angela T.
washington
Awesome! I tend to be very picky on what body washes I purchase and use, before buying this product I looked at the reviews and almost all of them had fantastic feedback and I totally agree. I feel very fresh afterwards!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.