BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kasandra G.
Lincoln, MI
Dove body wash was recommended to me by my dermatologist. My skin really soaks up the moisture in it. It's a very gentle formula and never leaves my skin dry. It doesn't get super soapy, it's more of a thick lotion feel on the skin but it cleanses well.
Cailey L.
Murrieta, CA
This moisture wash is AMAZING! My skin feels so incredible after using. Smooth and soft not to mention hydrated. I love the scent and the price! We get ours from CVS! Definitely recommend for any and all skin types!
Rachel L.
This is very moisturizing, perfect for really dry skin, it gets rid of dull, dty flaky skin on your body quickly. Although if you dont have dry skin, tgis may be to moisturizing for you, depending on ypur skin type.
Robyn W.
I love this body wash! It's a creamy text that leaves my skin smooth and moisturizer. I started using this after an eczema flare up and haven't looked back. It smells light and fresh.
Gabby A.
The soap smells pretty good and it also feels great on the skin. The scent does last for a decent time, so another plus. It rinses off kind of weird though. It feels like I can't get all of the soap off my skin, that's the only issue I have.
Jennifer M.
Parsons , TN
I have always been a fan of body wash. This particular one is one of the best. I can tell a big difference in my skin after just one use. With different scents & types this product will always be one of my favorites.
Catrina E.
My fav! Very moisturizing and love all of the smells. Many soaps leave a random feel. However, Dove rinses clean. I purchase it when on sale at Walmart. The cost is worth it thought. I will continue shopping for it.
Jennifer A.
I love this body wash! I have very sensitive skin and this works wonders. It smells really good too. When I apply it it feels moisturizing. I just ate how pricey it is but you get what you pay for. It is worth buying!
Katie F.
Sacramento, CA
I love dove! I use this and their spray deodorants daily! They are such moisturizing products and smell amazing! This dove body wash is gentle enough that i can use it on my son too! Our family loves Dove products!
Shirley W.
Swords Creek
I am so in love with Dove!! The scent is just so clean and satisfying. The pros are that it isn't harsh on the skin. The only bad thing is the price. The smell is phenomenal. I purchased it from the Dollar General. I will be buying this product again.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.