BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kaylee W.
TERRE HAUTE, IN
I love Dove products for how soft they leave my skin feeling. Not to mention the great clean feeling and smell. I use this product with every shower.
Kourtni F.
Roseville, CA
I love this body wash! It was a life saver on my extra dry skin when I was pregnant. I continue to use it now. No harsh scent and super moisturizing.
Xian Z.
West Palm Beach, FL
The Dove deep Moisture Nourishing Body wash lives up to its name. My skin feels soft and smooth after every wash. I've been using it for months now.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this as a shaving cream! It keeps my skin from getting irritated and helps hydrate my skin. It has a fresh clean scent but isn't overpowering.
Jasmary S.
Providence, RI
I love this body wash, although mine is a sample I would lovento buy more, it leaves my skin with moisture and it leaves my skin softer and smoothr
Caro C.
It is really good for skin and moisturiser well. I have dry skin and in about a week of using this soap and also dove cream my dry skin disappeared.
Taanya W.
My whole family uses this body wash. It's gentle and moisturizing. My husband had dry skin and this is the only body wash that helps that he's tried
Helen Y.
Brewster, NY
Love this Dove Deep Moisturizing Body Wash and I use this everyday. Cleanses and soothes your body after a long day. Ultra moisturizing and no cons!
Brandi C.
Sumter, SC
This is by far my favorite body wash and the only body wash that does not break my skin out!! The smell last on you and makes your skin feel so soft
Joanna L.
Cleveland , OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the best moisturizing body wash in the winter months when your skin is extra dry but also for the summer when you're showing your skin off.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.