BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Nathaly E.
Uso regularmente este gel para el baño y me encanta. I love it. Luego de darte tu baño regular usas este jabón y tu piel queda súper suave, limpia y con un rico olor. Todo al mismo tiempo. El precio es súper accesible.
Jordan D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is the only body wash that doesn't dry out my skin. Nothing else compares after using this body wash. It smells good and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. I will continue to buy this product again and again.
Trina T.
Smelled very nice!!!! and was very very affordable!!! I liked the way it made my skin feel and did not dry out my skin like a lot of body washes do. I used it every other day until it ran out and never had an issue.
Catrina E.
My fav! Very moisturizing and love all of the smells. Many soaps leave a random feel. However, Dove rinses clean. I purchase it when on sale at Walmart. The cost is worth it thought. I will continue shopping for it.
Jennifer M.
Parsons , TN
I have always been a fan of body wash. This particular one is one of the best. I can tell a big difference in my skin after just one use. With different scents & types this product will always be one of my favorites.
Rickeisha F.
Vancouver , WA
Dove is the only product I can wash my skin with, without a breakout! I love how conditioned my skin feels after every wash. I use Dove every shower or bath. Totally worth the price. I purchase every time I run out!
K-cee S.
Core, WV
Not a fan of the original scent but I do enjoy some of the others. This body wash actually makes me feel clean even though I can't smell the scent after about an hour. Reasonably priced and you get a lot of product.
Gabby A.
The soap smells pretty good and it also feels great on the skin. The scent does last for a decent time, so another plus. It rinses off kind of weird though. It feels like I can't get all of the soap off my skin, that's the only issue I have.
Ashley F.
Mount Bethel, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a perfect body wash for people with dry skin, plus it has a good dove scent not really any other scent in particular. I will always recommend dove products and this one is just as great and lasts a long time!
Ferne M.
hampton bays, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I can not say enough good things about Dove. I've been using Dove for years now and love them. I love the light scent, how it lathers and cleans and how inexpensive it is.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.