BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BODY WASH. I have super dry skin so I use it daily to moisturize. It is very gentle on the skin and long-lasting. I recommend this product to anyone who is in the market for body wash for any reason.
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash leave my skin soft and moisturized. Plus the scent is soft and clean without out being too over powering. Additionally, my OBGYN says this is great for keeping your ph balances and not causing irritation.
Perri G.
Jackson, NJ
I love all the unique scents. I feel like I have a spa in my bathroom. If i forget to use it I always feel disappointed it leaves me moisturized and smelling great.
Zenna P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I won't use any other body wash since I've tried this one! It foams up so nicely and a little bit goes a long way leaving my skin feeling nice and clean. The pump size is great for households with multiple gals sharing.
Sella A.
Ludington, MI
I honestly love this body wash it makes my skin feel so good after using it! Does wonders trust me plus it smells amazing! I would highly recommend this to everyone
Ceaira T.
Memphis, TN
This is definitely a body wash that I keep in my shower although I do prefer the one for sensitive skin but it's so hard to find. It makes your skin feel silky smooth. Although, I do wish the scent lasted longer. I feel like it dissipates after maybe an hour.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to everyday body wash. It smells nice and leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh. It is a thick and creamy body wash that lathers well. It is also super affordable and can be found at pretty much all stores.
Ashley C.
houston
Makes my skin a rather good. Feeling . I have sensitive skin so finding something as good as this is rare . It's very gentle with my skin . And I bought it from Walmart or Any local store . I recommend for all sensitive. Skin people to give this product a try
Kasey V.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love Dove body wash all of them, I have tried many different body washes and I keep coming back to this one it makes my skin feel great it doesn't feel well after I get out of the shower and it smells amazing
Angela T.
washington
Awesome! I tend to be very picky on what body washes I purchase and use, before buying this product I looked at the reviews and almost all of them had fantastic feedback and I totally agree. I feel very fresh afterwards!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.