BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Classic scent that makes your body feel so moisturized. You dont even need lotion after using this! A little goes a long way and not to mention it is affordable and so creamy on the skin.
Myriah L.
Glen Saint Mary, FL
Omg can I just say how amazing Dove products are. I have been using the body wash for a very long time now. It smells amazing and it works. My skin has never felt so amazing after using this product. I won't use any body wash other than this one.
Amy B.
Wellington, FL
Dove body wash is a staple in our house. I either buys it at BJs Wholesale with double coupons or from Amazon Prime Subscribe and Save. My entire family uses it. It works well and I love the scent and the way my skin feels after a sweaty workout or a day at the pool.
Carib C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Dove is the only body wash that I use. The fragrance varies but the deep moisture is a staple. It leaves no residue and has the entire bathroom smelling clean. When. I get out the shower. My skin is super soft.
Ileana M.
Altamonte Springs
This body wash is amazing! The formula is so rich, the price might be a little higher than other but the quality is worth it. The soap is so strong, you won't need to use a lot of it. This is one of thw only body wash that I can say truly moisturizes my skin.
Jenna M.
Watertown, CT
Perfect everyday body wash. Simple, clean scent that isn't super floral or fruity (which tends to give me a headache). Leaves your skin feeling soft and clean without leaving that dry sticky feeling. Would definitely recommend for a simple everyday bodywash.
Kaitlyn M.
I have a huge love hate relationship with Dove soaps. This soap is moisturizing and gentle on the skin but this soap is so incredibly thick that it's hard to lather and spread over your body. It definitely works better with a bath scrubbie or something like that.
Brittany W.
Jacksonville, FL
I never really like spending a lot of money on body washes but it is one of the moisturizing  products I've used on my skin. The smell is amazing also. I really love coconut scents but since this smells so fresh and clean I don't mind! I would use this every day because it feels so nice on my skin!
Shanda H.
Docs is my favorite body wash of all time. I have been using it since I was a teenager, and I remember my mom buying it before then. It feels nice on the skin and I love the fresh clean scent that isn’t too over powering. I’ll keep buying.. well, forever!
Susan F.
Philadelphia, PA
I love how soft Dove Body Wash makes my skin feel. The scent is feminine and delicate. I use it with a loofah sponge to get the full benefits of soft, clean skin. It foams up and feels lush and luxurious. It is definitely one of my favorite body washes.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.