BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

JENNIFER K.
Selden, NY
I purchased this body was and I was happy with it ! It left my skin feeling very moisturized !! I enjoyed the scent of this body wash and I will buy it again in the future next time I need to purchase body wash. It left my skin feeling so clean and moisturized.
Taylor G.
Brewton, AL
I love this soap! Until I used this I always just used bars of soap because I never felt like body wash got me clean enough but I fell in love with this the first time I ever used it. It leaves your skin feeling so soft!
Katlyn B.
I like using Dove body wash because it keep my skin smooth and I feel like the formula is very gentle. I use it everyday in the shower and I feel like the price is just right. It not very expensive and it's great quality
Sella A.
Ludington, MI
I honestly love this body wash it makes my skin feel so good after using it! Does wonders trust me plus it smells amazing! I would highly recommend this to everyone
Heidi W.
Lannon, WI
Moisturizing wash. Packaging was sturdy and didn't slip out of the hands. Not a strong smell to make you sick or pungent. I use it every time I shower. Doesn't make my skin feel greasy or skip while dressing afterwards.
Perri G.
Jackson, NJ
I love all the unique scents. I feel like I have a spa in my bathroom. If i forget to use it I always feel disappointed it leaves me moisturized and smelling great.
Nicole C.
This is my absolute favorite body wash EVER. It smells amazing. Such a fresh clean scent, but it isn't overpowering like a lot of body washes are. Very gentle on sensitive skin. I use it on my 5 year old son who has eczema and it works great for him also!
Ally H.
Fitzgerald , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash it can be used for all ages, expect babies of course but it is gentle enough that toddlers can definitely use the scents are great really nothing bad I can say about this product , I highly recommend
Martha B.
Pleasantville
Dove body washes are my absolute favorite of all time.  I feel like they don't strip my skin of moisture and they have a great fragrance.  My whole family loves this Dove body wash and we have been continuously repurchasing it for over 15 years!!
Jordan D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is the only body wash that doesn't dry out my skin. Nothing else compares after using this body wash. It smells good and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. I will continue to buy this product again and again.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.