BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jaci J.
Dove is one of the best products hands down. They all smell amazing. can be bought at any drugstore I believe. I use it everytime I shower. Makes your skin super soft. No cons. Pros are the smell and gentleness. 10/10 would definitely recommend.
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
This is secretly my favorite body wash!!!! It feels super creamy and moisturizing when lathered into skin. I honestly do not buy this over and over because it's on the pricier side, but it's still such a great product. The quality is definitely too notch.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this brand so much and this body wash is one of my favorites. It moisturizes and it works great for my sensitive skin. It's not exactly the cheapest thing to get but if you have skin that breaks out in rashes easily it's worth the purchase.
Natalie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this body wash... for one i love that u no longer have to use bar soaps. So much more sanitary and easier!! I love that u have choices... cucumber sensative this one and a few more on this product!! Makes your skin feel soft and of course clean!
Cierra D.
Hagerstown
I use this body wash when my eczema  starts acting up, do to my dry skin this really moisturizes my skin.i always buy mine at Walmart I'd say try it if you haven't, it smells really good and I always feel fresh after washing with it. It's long lasting
Morgan E.
Conroe, TX
This leaves my sensitive skin feeling great! Smooth and moisturizing I step out of the shower feeling soft and moisturized there is no sticky heavy feeling goes on the skin thick no need for overuse and washes off with ease. Plus the smell is awesome.
Olivia D.
Trenton
I love dove but only the fruity smells it does make a diffrence in the way that your skin feels smoother. I usually purchase the twin packs I feel like I save more money when I do that. I also like the dove shampoo call me a dove fanatic !!!!!!!!!!!!
Raché B.
Charleston
The BEST body wash I've ever bought! It makes my skin feel soooo soft after I shower. I would recommend this to any male or female because it is very gentle on your skin and a little goes a long way. I love it!
Amanda F.
Meadville, PA
I'm a fan of dove body wash. It always leaves my skin moisturized and it lasts for awhile. However sometimes it leaves residue on my skin, it's difficult to wash off in the shower. Overall though it's an affordable product that smells and works great.
Krysten J.
South Bend
This is a great refreshing moisturizer. It smells great and doesn't leave a residue on my skin after the shower. I don't feel all dried out either. I've tried about five different scents. If you're looking for a reasonably priced wash then this is if.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.