BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Emily H.
Bowling Green
Smells so good and clean! I’ve been using this product for years and I still love it. My skin feels soft and the wash is very gentle. It’s perfect for sensitive skin! My doctor recommended it for use for sensitive areas compared to Summer’s Eve pH balancing washes.
SAMANTHA F.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love how soft and refreshed I feel after using this. Moisturizes even my sensitive skin enough. This is my go to winter body wash for added moisture. This product is easy to find and available at nearly every local drugstore/department store. Highly recommended
Beyonce L.
Missouri City
Dove deep moisture body wash is the best body wash I have used and the one I will be buying from now on. My spirits have been very low since I lost my husband and I really didn't care what I used in the shower, but after I used Dove deep moisture I feel better and so does my skin.It helps me start my day with happier, softer skin, so I feel a bit happier and lighter.
zoe c.
SAN ANTONIO
I love this body wash because it makes my skin soft and silky. The only thing I don't like about it is it feels like your just putting on lotion, so I recommend to use a body scrub with this body wash. It is a bit on the expensive side for normal body washes. But would recommend.
Braegan B.
Jena, LA
This Dive body wash is absolutely the BEST. Hands down. I especially love it in the winter when my skin is dry. I feel so moisturized when I get out of the shower! Great pricing and quality!
Elizabeth K.
Aspen, CO
This stuff is the best! It smells so good and I feel like it does a really good job of keeping my skin hydrated and very soft. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking to change up their body wash routine!
Mary V.
I love Dove products! This body wash makes your skin feel silky soft and it goes on easy. It washes off nice and you just feel good about using it. There's no residue or stickiness. I like that it moisturizes my skin too. I need that a lot especially in the winter.
Meredith M.
Norwood, MA
This is my go-to body wash.  I have extremely dry, sensitive skin, and I've never had an issue  using Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.  It's gentle on my skin and it feels so soft after I use it in the shower. I would definitely recommend this product.
Marissa H.
Queensbury, NY
I will ALWAYS repurchase this! I bought this years ago and will continue to buy over and over again. Has a beautiful lightweight scent that isn't too overpowering; lathers very easily; and doesn't leave my skin feeling tacky or sticky. I absolutely love this.
Wendy K.
Minneapolis, MN
I love Dove body wash. They always leave your skin feeling soft and fresh. It isn't harsh on your skin and never leave your skin feeling dry after you get out of the shower. One thing i wish they do is do a pump on their body wash. It'll be so much easier to use. But overall this is my go to body wash.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.