BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Megan L.
This product works great with my sensitive skin, and it moisturizes very well. It is very good for the price. It does not leave the skin oily and is long lasting. I use it every time I shower and will definitely buy it again.
Bibi M.
Lynn, MA
This is my everyday soap to go, leave the skin smooth and not dry ( like normal bar soaps) , fresh and has a pleasant smell without overpowering, I just find it a little pricey for the regular use. But overall a good product
Samantha B.
Corp Christi, TX
I just recently started to branch out into other body soap brands. This is the first I've tried and I absolutely love it. My arms and legs get extremely dry and itchy and this body wash has helped me keep them moisturized.
Stephanie M.
Smells great! Gives you this clean and fresh feeling the whole day long. I purchased mine at Walgreens but you can get it really in any store even the grocery store. I really do recommend this product it is gentle on the skin.
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of the Dove Body Wash brand and will never switch to another brand because there is nothing that even compares! This product comes in many scents and leaves my skin feeling not only extremely soft but very healthy.
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash leave my skin soft and moisturized. Plus the scent is soft and clean without out being too over powering. Additionally, my OBGYN says this is great for keeping your ph balances and not causing irritation.
Taylor G.
Brewton, AL
I love this soap! Until I used this I always just used bars of soap because I never felt like body wash got me clean enough but I fell in love with this the first time I ever used it. It leaves your skin feeling so soft!
Ceaira T.
Memphis, TN
This is definitely a body wash that I keep in my shower although I do prefer the one for sensitive skin but it's so hard to find. It makes your skin feel silky smooth. Although, I do wish the scent lasted longer. I feel like it dissipates after maybe an hour.
Heidi W.
Lannon, WI
Moisturizing wash. Packaging was sturdy and didn't slip out of the hands. Not a strong smell to make you sick or pungent. I use it every time I shower. Doesn't make my skin feel greasy or skip while dressing afterwards.
Perri G.
Jackson, NJ
I love all the unique scents. I feel like I have a spa in my bathroom. If i forget to use it I always feel disappointed it leaves me moisturized and smelling great.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.