BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Iliana P.
Brooklyn, NY
It keeps my skin hydrated. It smell awesome. A little amount go a long way. I rather use this body wash to shave than a shaver cream. It smoothr on the skin.
Anna R.
Sneads Ferry, NC
I use this everyday and love it. It foams up so well, I hate soaps that don't give you a lot of bubbles and this one does. It has a light scent which I enjoy!
Trish A.
Des Plaines, IL
The body wash leaves my skin feeling super clean and soft! It's gentle and perfect for my sensitive skin. It has a subtle clean scent that smells refreshing.
Amber R.
Winchester, VA
Amazing soap, this makes my skin feel so hydrated and fresh I buy it every time. I love the amount I get for such a reasonable price, and it smells wonderful
Katie L.
Rockville, MD
I always choose dove when I'm picking out body washes. I love how my skin feels all day following my shower. But I would say that dove is a little bit pricy.
Dianne H.
I love this body wash! I can't use anything else because not only do other products break me out but also dry out my skin. I will forever purchase this soap.
Erica B.
The original dove remains my favorite. this one actually seems to provide even more moisture than the traditional formula, which isn't necessary, but is fine
Trisha G.
Shelbyville, KY
The best body wash ever period!! I have tired other body wash and it's doesn't hold a candle to this product..like seriously will never go to another product
Nattalia B.
best thing to use for your skin. The smell is amazing and not overly powerful. The moisture lasts on your skin, you do not need to put lotion on afterwards.
Been using it. . I love the smell n long lasting moisture it gives me. I would definitely buy it again. You don't have to use alot, a little go's a long way
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.