BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Wendy K.
Minneapolis, MN
I love Dove body wash. They always leave your skin feeling soft and fresh. It isn't harsh on your skin and never leave your skin feeling dry after you get out of the shower. One thing i wish they do is do a pump on their body wash. It'll be so much easier to use. But overall this is my go to body wash.
Jacqueline C.
Denver , CO
This is one of my favorite body washes. I like the scent it smells very clean and it makes my skin feel very clean and moisturized. The texture of the soap works very well with my dry skin.
Hannah S.
Etters
I love Dove soap but it's so expensive for soap. I don't think its really any different than regular body soap but it depends on your skin. If you have dry or sensitive skin its much nicer than cheaper brand soap For regular skin its not really worth the price.
Dorie H.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like how smooth and creamy and moisturizing this wash is but the smell is a bit much for my taste -- just too... i don't know... something in there that's almost floral or something that i didn't love. but it is great for leg shaving because of how moisturizing it is!
Eduardo G.
Works well and smells good. The smell lasted over 6 hours which is perfect for me . You can buy it at Target or Walgreens . The scent isn’t to strong or to low where you can barely smell it . You mostly buy it anywhere
Jenna M.
Watertown, CT
Perfect everyday body wash. Simple, clean scent that isn't super floral or fruity (which tends to give me a headache). Leaves your skin feeling soft and clean without leaving that dry sticky feeling. Would definitely recommend for a simple everyday bodywash.
Lola P.
Portland , OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the dove body wash it feels so good on the skin it doesn't dry my skin out it's more of a cream texture but it gets very soapy I love the smell of just smells very clean and fresh and it leaves my skin smelling so good and fresh for like two days I love it
Lauren F.
LOUISVILLE, KY
By far my fave body wash for daily cleansing! Leaves your skin soft and smelling fresh and clean. Not over drying and doesn't leave your skin feeling tight like some soap and body washes do. You can use on a washrag or loofah, the formula leathers very well!
Myriah L.
Glen Saint Mary, FL
Omg can I just say how amazing Dove products are. I have been using the body wash for a very long time now. It smells amazing and it works. My skin has never felt so amazing after using this product. I won't use any body wash other than this one.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Classic scent that makes your body feel so moisturized. You dont even need lotion after using this! A little goes a long way and not to mention it is affordable and so creamy on the skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.