BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Morgan M.
I love this body wash. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't bother me one bit! It smells good also unlike other products for sensitive skin. I love Dove!
Karynna C.
Anazing soap! Have been using for several years! I have tried using others, but always seem to come back to this one! I always recommend it to anyone that asks.
MC N.
San Francisco, CA
Great body wash! Does not make my skin feel dry as most body washes do. The scent is also mild for those who don't like overpowering scents. Highly recommended!
Betsy D.
Kernersville, NC
Gentle body wash even my kids use. Leaves skin soft, smooth and clean. Love the price point.
Love that it feels like lotion going on but leaves your skin smooth
Carmen I.
Great body wash for dry/sensitive skin! I've always had problematic skin, and as a child my pediatrician recommended using Dove. I've been using it ever since.
Prianka R.
Chantilly, VA
I have very very dry skin. Other body washes leave my skin super dry right after shower. This one however does not leave my skin super dry, slightly dry maybe.
mira s.
Airmont, NY
This became our staple body wash after receiving a sample in a subscription box. It leaves the skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. And it has a nice scent.
Hayley O.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love Dove products. I like how clean they make me feel and they all smell really good. It's my go to soap brand because I feel like it's a brand I can trust.
Allyson C.
Yukon, OK
This body wash left my ski feeling clean and refreshed and soft. No harsh dragging from dry skin or irritation. Perfect for sensitive skin like mine. Loved it!
Lydia M.
Laredo, TX
It definitely gets the job done and has a clean scent. The scent lasts a good time after you shower which I look for in a body wash and it gives great moisture
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.