BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Kathryn K.
Boone, NC
I love this body wash!! It smells so good and makes my skin feel so smooth and hydrated! I use it almost everyday with my loofah and I’d highly recommend! A little also goes a long way so it lasts a long time!
Alana S.
I love trying different scented body washes from Dove because they are all gentle and effective but this one is great for anyone. It smells fresh, provides a lot of moisture, and is gentle on all skin types. You can buy it at the drugstore or Target and one bottle can last a long time. Best drugstore body wash for sure. I like using this body wash with a loofah for exfoliation. This is a staple in my shower.
Beatrice M.
Holland, OH
My favorite wash, I have psoriasis and this soap is the only one that doesn’t make my skin break out or flair up. My skin feels so clean, smooth, and smells good after a nice hot shower. Great price and lasts a while, I always buy this product
Faith B.
Brewer, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absolutely AMAZING! I have super dry skin during the winter and cold months. I use this and right after my skin is soft and smooth. I like the smell. It’s not too much or not too little I would highly recommend.
ADA B.
san tan valley
Its my favorite, i wont use anything else. When i go out of town i get a travel size to take with me. I have very dry skin and this keeps it moisturized and looking nice. I use it every time i shower.
Christine G.
Ashland, KY
This is my all time favorite body wash. It makes my skin so soft after using it just once. I love that I smell clean all day. This also makes your skin so silky soft after using it. I love dove body wash.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love dove body wash! This stuff is like butter and so creamy on the skin I use it quite frequently when I’m in the shower and it has a very fresh scent great value for the amount of product do you receive
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash it’s so creamy and soft. It makes my skin feel so amazing! The scent is long lasting and it’s super affordable you can find it everywhere you shop. I use it everyday and plan to keep purchasing
Hannah A.
I really like using dove liquid soaps and this one is my favourite. It always leaves my skin feeling soft after I use it, and I use it everyday. It’s kind of hard to lather up if you don’t have a loofa or a washcloth or some other scrubber that isn’t your hands. The formula is pretty thick and it has a really light smell that lingers, but not too strongly. I would highly recommend this product.
Victory N.
['Dallas', ''], TX
Best body wash i’ve had. Its smells sooo wonderful and it makes my skin feel so soft and moisturized.
The price is affordable and you can buy from basically anywhere. I highly recommend this body wash.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.