BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jennie O.
Winchester, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash I just finish another bottle and am going to repurchase it because when I use it I don’t get dry skin is very hydrating and leaves skin soft and it smells wonderful
Andy-Lynne M.
Ball Ground, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
All time favorite body wash. I have gotten all my friends hooked on it. The scent is so neutral yet clean. It’s definitely not overpowering at all. But i find that it does last along time. It doesn’t leave your skin squeaky clean - so you still have some moisture left. It foams up beautifully. This is a must in everyone’s shower. Make it easy and buy it in bulk at Costco!
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the one body wash I use. It feels great on the skin and it has a nice gentle smell to it. I have really dry skin but my skin always feel moisturized after using this body wash. There’s really no flaw to it!
Aumary G.
Fort Myers FL
Doveeeeee youre the love of my life. I can't life with out you lol. But seriously dove it's the only mark that hydrates our skin with all their products, doesn't matter if you use soup, shampoo, or just the lotions. Its Perfect for sensitive skins too. 💗
Amber D.
Ford City
I use this product everyday for soft skin. It helps hydrate my skin so that it doesn’t look dry and lifeless. It is very effective and has a fresh scent. It is pretty affordable compared to other brands. I would recommend this product to others.
Kristi H.
I have very dry sensitive skin and my doctor recomend dove products over 30 years ago. I have never used one of there products the ever let me down or that did not live up to my needs. They always smell clean and leave my skin soft, clean and happy.
Emily E.
Cincinnati, OH
I never realized how dry my skin truly was until I started using this!! My skin looks sooo much healthier and hydrated. For the past 4 days I’ve been out of town and I forgot to bring this wash😭 I can totally tell a difference too! If I look at my skin I can see the dryness and my whole body has been itchy. I will never stop using this stuff. I love it so much!!
Janeigne N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used Dove soap for years so to try the body wash was exciting!! It left my skin feeling soft and moisturized and I love the scent! If you have dry skin or hard water, this product really helps with that especially during the winter months.!!
Kane Q.
Creamy without being greasy is the best way for me to describe this product. Cleans thoroughly without making my skin feel stripped also smells great because it’s not too fragrant. It’s subtle and fresh smelling. I always feel squeaky clean!
Jade M.
I love this moisturizer. It leaves you skin feeling so smooth. I also love the smell of it. I have just started using this a couple months ago and it has really improved my skin. I would definitely recommend using Doves deep moisturizer.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.