BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jessica P.
I absolutely love this wash- not only do I use it but my whole family does as well! It's amazing for mine and my daughters sensitive skin. It leaves our skin smooth and soft! I always purchase from my local walmart, easy to find and always in stock. Price is reasonable and comes in a large bottle. I highly recommend to all family and friends!
Kahiya F.
Tallahassee, FL
This body wash is amazing. It smells so good and is very light on the skin. I have sensitive skin and this body wash is one of the only ones I found that's not harsh on my skin. One con is the scent doesn't exactly stay on your skin so once you dry of you no longer smell it, but if you follow showers with a moisturizer than you're good to go!
Jacqueline  H.
Hyattsville, MD
Love this body wash. It was super moisturizing and kept me feeling soft all day. It has that dove smell which isn't too overbearing and you're about to layer up on perfumes of your choice afterwards without it being too much. Not very pricey and usually on sale. I would definitely recommend buying it or other dove products! They're all great.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
This product is nice and simple and is s cult classic for so many people so I had to try and I really wanted to love it but it just didn't do much for me!! I was expecting it to be way more moisturizing than it is. Scent is nice and delicate but nothing to rave about. The price is right. I like it I just don't LOVE it so wouldn't repurchase.
Stephanie W.
Chipley, FL
Dove body wash is fantastic. It has a clean scent and the light scent remains on the skin for a long time. This product leaves your skin smooth and Hydrated without feeling oily. It is perfect for my normal skin type but light enough for sensitive or oily skin. There is no film left on the skin from this product and does not block my pores.
Hi V.
Plano, TX
This is a great body wash. It gets me clean while moisturizing my skin. It lathers well (I use a pouf) and rinses fine. It doesn't leave a film behind and it scented enough for a fresh and clean scent but nothing specific so you can easily wear a scented perfume or lotion without your bath gel scent getting 'in the way'. Also priced well!
Janelle H.
Carson, CA
This product does exactly what you hope it does. It adds loads of moisture to the skin and doesn't leave it feeling greasy. During your wash you might think that the soap itself is quite thick, but after you hop out of the shower your skin will feel incredibly soft. I have fairly sensitive skin and this product did nothin to irritate me.
Kari K.
This body wash is one of my favorites, it leaves my skin smooth and fresh and it has a really nice scent. I don't need to put as much lotion when I get out of the shower as it really moisturizes it as well, so that's a double win! I'll keep buying this as I use it on my kids as well and I'm not worried about it being harsh on their skin.
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX
My children have extremely sensitive skin, so sensitive in fact that when they were infants the baby soap was too harsh for them. Their pediatrician recommended I use Dove Deep Moisture body wash on them. It was the only soap that would do the job of cleaning and keeping their sensitive skin moisturized and free of any skin irritation.
DeMiekah V.
Edmond, OK
This is the only thing we use in our house!!! It is great for the skin and face!!! The formula and consistency are awsome!!! Dove Deep Moisture keeps you soft through all seasons and definitely without ash all day. It's like a thick creamy lotion that happens to have soap in it!!!❤ I would recommend this product to family and friends.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.